request / Demande

lukaslunt

Hello, I created this because I would like to ask the modders or people who can use the geck without bullshit. 

I play Fallout NV with several mods Sexout (like all of you), but also the nexus mods (like all of you as I presume), but it is sometimes the location of the event a problem. 

I use mods 

Sexout Breeder 

Sexout Slavers demo 

A world of pain 

infiltration 2 

It turns out that its use for some mods Meeme the space 

Sexout Breeder (Super mutant) and 2 Infiltration 

Sexout Slavers demo (the camps) and infiltration 2 

My request is simple it would be possible to create a patch that would move the buildings in conflict and thus be able to play 4 mods in peace. 

This patch can be very useful for other players. 

I hope someone will land on my request and will respond favorably because I do not think it happen. 

thank you

In French

Bonjour, je crée ce sujet car j'aimerai demander aux moddeurs ou aux personnes qui saurait utiliser le geck sans faire de conneries.

Je joue à Fallout NV avec plusieurs mods Sexout (comme vous tous), mais aussi des mods nexus (comme vous tous aussi je présume), mais il se trouve que parfois la localisation des evenement pose problème.

J'utilise les mods

Sexout Breeder

Sexout Slavers demo

A world of pain

Infiltration 2

Il se trouve que ses mods utilisent pour certains le meême espace

Sexout Breeder (Super mutant) et Infiltration 2

Sexout Slavers demo (le camps) et infiltration 2

Ma demande est simple serait il possible de créer un patch qui déplacerait les batiments entrant en conflit et ainsi pouvoir jouer aux 4 mods en toute tranquilité.

Ce patch peut etre très utile pour d'autres joueurs.

J'espère que quelqu'un se posera sur ma demande et y répondra favorablement car je ne pense pas y arriver.

Merci

Guest carywinton

Indeed, the GECK provides BS right out of the gate, as to your request, it should not be too difficult for someone who currently runs those mods to provide a patch. I would help you but I don't currently do Sexout.

Archived