i use Mod Organizer to handle my mods.

after i uninstalled it with mod organizer, they dont have any animation at all. just standing still, no walking, no idle, no attacking animations. running FNIS after uninstall does not solve it.

but it's solved after i uninstall FNIS and reinstall FNIS again

anyway. the mod is wonderful, i uninstalled it because when i use the hentaicreature to train, the 1st training works fine, but after a while, the training will delay like more than 30secs to start again. look like a script delay to me. wanted to figure if it is the hentaicreature giving me the problem

definately will install the mod again in future :D

I dont know Mod Organizer at all so I cant say...

As for Hentai Creatures you can set the delay in the menu. It is defaulted at 60 seconds....

i know that, i had hentai creatures installed on my older pc:)

The spells, well my pc will never be the same! :)  Are deathhounds a standard sex animation triggered beast or are they not supported by all mods?  I did run into a frost trolls, the sex animations and bits worked very well.  Do all the critter options in MCM become available for triggered sex animations?   Is it possible to use/install "Deathound Brute (Replacer or Follower)" Conversion by Skocky with MNC?  If so what folder(s) should the meshes be put in?  Note: I noticed that vanilla frostbite spiders are missing some textures (light purple), I didn't install any frostbite spider content (do it yourself).

Question for dentarr or perhaps someone else might have the answer...

Where can I find meshes and textures for the Frostbite Spider, Frostbite Spider Cold and the Spectral Warhound to use with Nude Creatures?

You could check out "Bestiality Extras" from Gone. Some stuff there I think. 

The spells, well my pc will never be the same! :)  Are deathhounds a standard sex animation triggered beast or are they not supported by all mods?  I did run into a frost trolls, the sex animations and bits worked very well.  Do all the critter options in MCM become available for triggered sex animations?   Is it possible to use/install "Deathound Brute (Replacer or Follower)" Conversion by Skocky with MNC?  If so what folder(s) should the meshes be put in?  Note: I noticed that vanilla frostbite spiders are missing some textures (light purple), I didn't install any frostbite spider content (do it yourself).

Ill take a look at the brute. I havent used it yet so I cant tell if/how it plays with my stuff.

I am having trouble with the new Horse animation in this mod. I can get the others to work but this one the horse and dragonborn just stand in place. The mod is installed correctly AFAIK and the animation is checked in Sexlab. I am using the new beta for Sexalb 1.58b.

I am having trouble with the new Horse animation in this mod. I can get the others to work but this one the horse and dragonborn just stand in place. The mod is installed correctly AFAIK and the animation is checked in Sexlab. I am using the new beta for Sexalb 1.58b.

The other animations are working? Atronach for example?

I have no tests done with the SL 1.58 beta so I rally cant say. But if Ashal hasnt changed his API/Script inherintance it should work.

You did run FNIS 5.1.1 I assume and you did reset the Animation Reg in SL?

Edit: Scratch that. I really must have been high yesterday when packing stuff up. I included the old FNIS hkx. Will fix it today, promise  :blush:

(Packing all this up is really getting hard and difficult)

Edit2: Scratch that again. The 3rd horse animation was in my mod from the beginning (from Whiskeys patch). I just didnt add it to the menu until 3.2. Thats fixed now. So we're back to square one.

Is anyone NOT on the SL beta NOT having the 3rd Horseanimation? Or is anyone on SL beta and HAS the 3rd one?

Ill take a look at the brute. I havent used it yet so I cant tell if/how it plays with my stuff.

That's great dentarr, thanks for taking a look!  I have to mention it again, the critter spells (Hentai Creatures) are incredible. 

Hi Dentarr,

I am not using nude creatures and I would like to avoid it at all cost:)

( I have a mod which would be completely killed by it.)

Normally what I did with creature features I just deleted the nude part of the filename and it is worked without the nude creatures mod. (I got constantly erected monsters and creatures but it is ok.)

I just would like to ask if I delete the nude part of your filenames and then just use morenastycritters.esp the animations and models would work or they depend on something?

What part I need to copy over of your mod into creature features folder (I am using MO) to make it work?

Also it would be possible to make a nude creatures free version?

Thank you.

Hi Dentarr,

I am not using nude creatures and I would like to avoid it at all cost:)

( I have a mod which would be completely killed by it.)

Normally what I did with creature features I just deleted the nude part of the filename and it is worked without the nude creatures mod. (I got constantly erected monsters and creatures but it is ok.)

I just would like to ask if I delete the nude part of your filenames and then just use morenastycritters.esp the animations and models would work or they depend on something?

What part I need to copy over of your mod into creature features folder (I am using MO) to make it work?

Also it would be possible to make a nude creatures free version?

Thank you.

Yes it would work, but you need the right filenames AND the right path. So for example you would have to rename ashmannude.nif to ashman.nif and put it into meshes\actors\dlc02\ashman.

Lurker goes to meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\character assets\

However, you do miss out.. nude creatures is a great mod  B)

But of course to each his own.

And you cant use the creature features folder at all. If you dont have a mod that takes meshes from there the game wont use them...

i would love to have the ability to summon death hounds and husky's along with frost trolls.

the animations do work for them.

though the frost troll is still flaccid during the animation.

Will put in Huskys, Death Hounds and Familiars for next release. 

Actually wanted to work on a new Dragonpenis today... but got sidetracked by a thought about Hentai Creatures...

I was never all that happy by the idea that all the spells get dropped on you. But now the list gets so long it simply cant be the way to go on.

Idea:

I will add spellbooks for all the spells and add them to a vendor. So like every other spell you go to the vendor and dump some gold on him for one of the spells.

Advantages:

Immersiveness

Choose which spells you want to load up

No clutter in spellist

Generally cooler approach

Well, comments? Should I keep old version as an option? Should I scrap the old one completely? Should I scrap this one?

EDIT: Check it yourself. Made the Beta as an optional Download. Just copy it over MNC. This only makes sense if you use a savegame that doesnt have the Spells added already, of course.

Hmm.. I also should tell you which merchant sells those spells.... yeah I probably should...  :D

Feedback and bug reports welcome.

OK my problem seems to be with animations from the mod in general. I tested it summoning a Reikling and had a similar result. I ran it with the new FNIS, I am unsure what to do.

ETA: I also reset SL animation, though this was a completely new game where the mod was installed from the beginning.

This is probably more of a Hentai Creatures issue but it would be nice if the spells conjured a little more of a variety in Draugrs and Falmer, for example.

Also would be nice if they were summoned without weapons equipped but I'm sure that would be complicated... ;)

dentarr, is it necessary to download version 3.3 again today or am I ok with the version you put up yesterday?

This is probably more of a Hentai Creatures issue but it would be nice if the spells conjured a little more of a variety in Draugrs and Falmer, for example.

Also would be nice if they were summoned without weapons equipped but I'm sure that would be complicated... ;)

On Falmer I use a Strip Spell to remove the Helmet, but sometimes does not work..! :-/

I have yet to try on Draugrs.. :blush:

I was thinking at one point of adding a MCM menu to select which creature is summoned and then having a single summon spell. As an option I was thinking of setting the menu so it has a quantity of each creature and you could cast the spell once to get a full set of whatever creature combination you wanted.

I think that would work better than keeping separate spells for each creature if you want to try implementing that.

Everything on the Mod seems to be working great but the reiklings, the single works, the double team does not for me and i don't have a three way even under SL. Other than the reiklings everything is working great! Any chance to the character to switch positions on the werewolf BJ?

Player character giving the Werewolf a BJ will be tricky due to the size of the WW's equipment. Not impossible, but tricky.

Unlike their human counterparts which have the same skeleton, the WW and human skeleton are nothing alike, thus the motion data applied to the human bones just won't work with the WW bones.

In order to reverse the positions, an entirely new animation set would need to be created to support it.

I haven't kept up mod wise but if someone can tell me what male WW mesh is most popular, I can start looking at the possibility of building the aforementioned animation.