Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Updated!] Guild Wars 2 Armor Conversions UNP

guild wars 2 arenanet ncsoft unp

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Dollvahkiin

Dollvahkiin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Omg!! Update with many popular outfits! Thank you!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Chrysette

Chrysette

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Love the new update, great work !

is there any way to download the 1.0 version still though?

sadly lost it and it would be great to be able to remove the long skirt from time too time on the old anise/exemplar outfit :3

elderscrollmods

elderscrollmods

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Thanks for the work you did.  They looks great!

Lady Horus

Lady Horus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Love the new update, great work !

is there any way to download the 1.0 version still though?

sadly lost it and it would be great to be able to remove the long skirt from time too time on the old anise/exemplar outfit :3

1.0 is still listed, yes. :) Or at least it should be. Try the download link titled "LadyHorus_GuildWars2.zip" here.

torqueblue

torqueblue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Very nice! I'm not huge fan of having one part of the boobage showing, but I like it anyway. Reminds me of  Lil Kim's Outfit from the MTV awards. Keep up the good work.

guest7625

guest7625

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Does anyone have a link for the bbp add-on for the corsets? The link a few pages back appears to be dead.

Thanks.

AvAcyn

AvAcyn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Hmm Phalanx Male helmet is unequippable. Might be something on my end :(

Dollvahkiin

Dollvahkiin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Hello Ma'am,

I just saw this: https://www.reddit.c...games/?sort=new

Sounds great.  :o

mundordin

mundordin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

this is awesome but i was kinda disappoint that the aurora garb chest piece is different from gw2 original version of aurora garb.

also happy meal.2791 if you wanna hit me up ;)

if i may add what about the sneakthief armour? anyone know if there is a skyrim version for it

YumiSkyrimFan

YumiSkyrimFan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Please try to do the gemstore outfits, and armor sets, especially the Halloween and canthan ones! Ancestral Outfit, Raiment of the Lich, Zodiac (light, medium, and heavy),

thehangman23

thehangman23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

I hope that more armor pieces from GW2 get converted at some point. I really liked the design of most of the sets in that game, especially from the Order of Whispers:

Light

Medium

Heavy

Lady Horus

Lady Horus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Thanks guys. :D I'm a little surprised my mod is still getting around.

I want to come back to it someday, but I've been pouring a lot of time and energy into my Tera stuff for about a year now.

I wish there was an easier tool for extracting Guild Wars 2 models, as that would motivate me a lot more to do them. As it stands, all I can do is rip them from the game without bones, then I have to manually go in and reshape them in that state. Which is way more time consuming than it really should be, hence why I decided to move on to doing Tera conversions instead for the time being.

I might come back to the GW2 stuff eventually, but I'm not promising anything I'm afraid. As it stands right now, it's just too much work than I'm willing to do now (especially since people have come to expect UUNP bodyslide conversions rather than straight UNP/B stuff anymore. People wanna use their own personal settings anymore, and hate it when they can't customize. Not to mention HDT physics which I'm just beginning to learn (cloth physics, I already know breast, butt, belly stuff).

atreyatan

atreyatan

Saber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts

Didn't even know that you did a conversion of these armors hopefully the tera stuff gets permission let me know when you can get me that DL link :)

Lady Horus

Lady Horus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Didn't even know that you did a conversion of these armors hopefully the tera stuff gets permission let me know when you can get me that DL link :)

I will definitely let you know. :) I've been considering hosting a mirror here, but still not certain on that yet.

Thanks. ^_^

Green Tryst

Green Tryst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Big fan of this mod, just saw an update  :angel:

Lady Horus

Lady Horus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Big fan of this mod, just saw an update  :angel:

Ah, afraid there wasn't any update. I was just editing some of the description since it was a little confusing in some parts.

Dollvahkiin

Dollvahkiin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

I love the sorcerer's and assassin set so much! The meshes are well proceeded, which looks almost the same as in GW2.

Looking forward for any update!

naphtali

naphtali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Beautiful. May I ask which tool you used to extract the models?

Lady Horus

Lady Horus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Something called NinjaRipper. It only extracts whatever models are on-screen at the time of capture. But they do rip in the T-pose, only without any bones.

naphtali

naphtali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Something called NinjaRipper. It only extracts whatever models are on-screen at the time of capture. But they do rip in the T-pose, only without any bones.

We truly are living in the future. Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guild wars 2, arenanet, ncsoft, unp