I'm sorry to ask cuz I'm pretty sure this has been asked before, but I have searched around and I cannot seem to find any mods that add genitals to the bear and sabre cat. There's a mesh for the bear (I forgot which mod it's from) but no dds file, so it's all purple and immersion breaking. I vaguely remember a mod where someone had made progress on a sabre cat penis, but I believe it's been abandoned.

Anyone have any knowledge?

But, I have that one installed. The animation's work fine, but whenever the sabre cat activates, it turns invisible. The bear simply has a purple schlong with no texture file.

Again, the animations work, it's the meshes and textures I need. And if that includes them, then i have no idea why they are not working.

Extract the files from the archive and see if there are :

BestialityExtras\Data\Textures\gone\bear_balls.dds

BestialityExtras\Data\Textures\gone\bear_balls_n.dds

BestialityExtras\Data\Textures\gone\bear_penis.dds

BestialityExtras\Data\Textures\gone\bear_penis_n.dds

BestialityExtras\Data\Textures\gone\sabrecat_penis.dds

BestialityExtras\Data\Textures\gone\sabrecat_penis_n.dds

If you've got these then you've got all the .dds files for making these beasts work with Nude Creatures mod.

Try to modify your load order.

And check you've got all requirements.

Archived