Please i have got same problem like yours. İ can only hear voices. Please someone help us!

almost always it's not running FNIS properly. And i believe the original poster solved his problem, so what's the "us" you're on about? go ahead and copy and paste your FNIS output (you can copy the log of fnis after it stops generating and post it here)
sorry i cant attach screenshot.but ıt writes on my fnıs output.(warning:bad installation.generator not run from a skyrim installation directory:FNIS behavior v6.3 skyrim ??? ) what does it mean?

at least you're running it. now, copy the output and paste the text here. don't need to screenshot...program allows you to highlight text

attachicon.gifBelge.rtf i could copy on wordpad sorry bytheway thanks for your help

ignoring the suspect directory path, you have the wrong skeleton, you've clicked too many boxes.  you should only have the skeleton arm fix box checked, plus you need XPMSE...and probably a host of other necessary mods like HDT PE.

I personally doubt you're going to get help here having what looks very much like a pirate copy of skyrim.

Please i have got same problem like yours. İ can only hear voices. Please someone help us!

almost always it's not running FNIS properly. And i believe the original poster solved his problem, so what's the "us" you're on about? go ahead and copy and paste your FNIS output (you can copy the log of fnis after it stops generating and post it here)

I too am having issues, where is the log located (if it isn't the in-window log?)

If it is the in-window log, here is mine. I run it each time I add or remove FNIS mods, as should be required.

attachicon.gifFNIS_Log.txt

If needed I can provide my load order as well. Is there a way to find a copy-paste-able order in MO?

Another issue is that I can't provide a Papyrus log. My .ini settings have been changed but no logs are created.

Thanks in advance.

well, looks like you have everything checked okay (yes, i was meaning the inwindow log)

Seems as if your log doesn't have any errors. therefore you need to follow the fnis first aid instructions.

Thank you very much, this (and a combination of reinstalling Skyrim due to validation errors) worked perfectly.

I have no animation too, they are just standing around.

(I use Mod Organizer)

I dont know how to fix it, because i cant find those two files:

Can someone help me find these?

• FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx
  • FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx

should be in mod organizer\mods\sexlabframework\meshes\actors\character

(I use Mod Organizer)

Thx, but it doesnt work anyway...

(I use Mod Organizer)

kind of figured that, but you did ask.  btw, what "doesn't work"? you've said "they are just standing around" but that can mean alot of things...can you be more specific?

btw, post your FNIS report (the output on the fnis window is copy/pastable)

Found solution, Easy one.

If you have PC and NPC just standing naked and moaning, and every your mod is correctly working, than place FNIS mod in the back of the list, that it wont be overwriten by other mods. Worked like a charm. BTW used all in one HDT animation mod.

DUDE THANK YOU THIS FUCKING WORKED FOR ME, I use All in one HDT mod to. Also use mod organizer, Confirmed this fixed all my animations for me <33

(I use Mod Organizer)

kind of figured that, but you did ask.  btw, what "doesn't work"? you've said "they are just standing around" but that can mean alot of things...can you be more specific?

Well, there comes no FNIS report. I already tried to put the two hkx. files in the right folder, but that doesnt helped anyway.

I wanted to say, the animations dont work. They are just standing around moaning....

I tried everything, maybe you could write me a full detailed Tutorial, so I might be able to reinstall the mods.

That would help me alot. (dont forget, I use ModOrganizer)

(I use Mod Organizer)

Well, there comes no FNIS report. I already tried to put the two hkx. files in the right folder, but that doesnt helped anyway.

I wanted to say, the animations dont work. They are just standing around moaning....

I tried everything, maybe you could write me a full detailed Tutorial, so I might be able to reinstall the mods.

That would help me alot. (dont forget, I use ModOrganizer)

you can select the text in the fnis window when you generate it.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're using MO, follow tazimsheikh's solution.  I was getting ready to tear my hair out over this!!!  But it makes sense.  Even though the mod author says using GenerateFNIS will not display a message for SexLab for versions 1.59c and older and that it should still work, for some reason GenerateFNIS still needs those files in the main Skyrim directory.  It might not be a bad idea to do the same for any other animation mods that use FNIS (NSLA, etc.) It was all so simple!  And I shall bang my head on a wall if I just happened to miss this instruction...but I doubt it ;) Best of luck everyone else!  

• 4 weeks later...

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

mt_behavior usage: 4,3 %   ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 chair, 81 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 7,2 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 144 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 29 total groups: 59 added file slots: 974 alternate files: 557

Creature Pack not installed

1807 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

i  follow  all steps  of installation and my animations dont work   characters  stay naked and only what they do its voices  of sex act 

tell me pls  how to fix it  

when i  go to MCM sexlab   to rebuild and clean    in requirements i have this FNIS SexLab framework  idles ? and FNIS SexLab  creatures idles ?

• 2 weeks later...

well once again got same problem ......... sorry for bothering with this :P

​so here is what i get in my FNIS

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V6.3   2016-11-12 12:38:56
Skyrim: ??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SL\FNIS Behavior 6.3\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
0_master usage: 1,1 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0
 47 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SL\FNIS Behavior 6.3\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

1 Warning(s).

probably a permisions issue thats why most guides say DO NOT INSTALL SKYRIM ETC IN PROGRAM FILES 

1 Warning(s).

probably a permisions issue thats why most guides say DO NOT INSTALL SKYRIM ETC IN PROGRAM FILES 

so what should I do :P

1 Warning(s).

so what should I do :P

reinstal fnis and run as admin seems you havent installed that correctley either  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SL\FNIS Behavior 6.3\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe should be  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe if this fails my only other sugestion would be reinstall skyrim outside of program files

• 4 weeks later...

so i have been reading and reading and trying and trying and still coming up with nothing so i thought i would ask my own question

i have a large list of mods but no errors i interact with npcs and i hear the sounds and get no animations but when i use ho shout on some farmers they strip and start going at it i see and hear the animation so why is it that npc to npc works but pc and npc dont ?

so i have been reading and reading and trying and trying and still coming up with nothing so i thought i would ask my own question

i have a large list of mods but no errors i interact with npcs and i hear the sounds and get no animations but when i use ho shout on some farmers they strip and start going at it i see and hear the animation so why is it that npc to npc works but pc and npc dont ?

i forgot to mention that when things start i can still move around and the npc i interact with remains infront of me in ilde (just standing there as if a guard on post moving arms and shifting whight from one foot to the other)

Well, steinsgate, this means, that normal - Skyrim - animations are running but FNIS is not running. If you are using MO, then you need to install FNIS in MO and set is as an executable file in Data - if I remember correctly - right click as executable.

However, there are more things like this to consider. First of all, please forget the Program Files (x86) location. This is a mess. You need to install the game new and choose a different directory in Steam. You find this under Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Steam library folders. Set a new folder like Games/Skyrim or something similar. The problem is the UAC if you are using a Windows system newer than 7.

I experienced a lot of access violations to directories under my own account on my own PC. Move the directory away from Program Files (x86)! Install it using MO or NMO and with MO check for the FNIS directory and check if it was installed in the correct location - your new Skyrim folder - and not the infamous Program Files (x86).

Then install FNIS with admin rights and check under properties -> compatibility, that the program is run with administrative rights for 'All users'.

With MO set FNIS as executable, which also applies to all other executable files like Bodyslide etc.

If you have installed some custom animations, start FNIS and check the path, it is using, shown in the top part of the FNIS window. If the path is wrong, start Skyrim via the normal desktop shortcut once. You should do this after a new installation first, because Skyrim will set-up its environment variables on this first start and the video resolution. Be aware 4k users, it needs to be set to 3840x2160. It seems Skyrim is always setting the smaller resolution of 2560x1440 resulting in a black window - at least on my 4k monitor.

I wish you good luck and hope it helps.

Cheers

i have moved the skyrim folder out of steam to c:\  as was mentioned but i did not know about adding my mods before starting the game i will try that now but in case that still will not fix the problem how do i go about making FINS an exe in MO ?

also how do i change the load order in MO i have looked around for that method but with no luck my i would like to look at youtube videos but my internet is to slow to look things up i have a fresh unused rar of skyrim saved just incase i ever had to go this far back

You should start Skyrim one time - without SKSE - but only to the first screen where you can make the settings, like video,  data files, tech support etc. I don't know the program internals, but this is setting some values e.g. SkyrimPref.ini and also helps FNIS. In MO, FNIS should be set in the Data ribbon  - on the right side of MO - as executable. You can watch a video here:

or search for 'mod organizer fnis' in the search engine of your choice.

Sorry, to be not of more help here because I am using NMM. I found this more straight forward instead of the 'tweaks' needed for MO e.g. checking for the right data directory in the zip files and setting the .exe files. However, after learning all this stuff, it might be the same as Nexus Mod Manager.

The general way, I can recommend is to install FNIS via MO first and set it as an executable file. Also install the skeletons and all other additional mods indicated in the mods. Always start with the basic stuff like zaz animation or sexlab and then work your way up to SLAL or other animation stuff. I can highly recommend to use Loot after the installation - can be integrated in MO - and then run FNIS. If you start FNIS the second line in the status messages will show the directory FNIS is using. This should be your game directory like this: Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam).

At the end of the process, FNIS should not generate any warnings.

Good luck and hope it helps!

PS: You change the load order with Loot. This is an executable which needs to be installed outside of MO and then be integrated in MO, by opening the directory where it was installed in MO. Then run it from MO and it will change you load order.

• 1 month later...

my animations will not play i have manually installed and tried mod organizer i unchecked the osex but it still shows up could it be conflicting sexlab here is my fnis 

FNIS Behavior V6.3   08/02/2017 21:13:45
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
0_master usage: 1.4 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)

2397 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)

just realised it is using default skeleton and not my  XP32 maximum skeleton 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...