I mean if I activate it through dialogue then they follow me. I checked the the troubleshooting thread and am doing the things it says to do and found out that with the Sexlab Framework v1.57 that it is missing the Sexlab folde in the file path. It should look like this: 

• Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/SexLab/FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx
  • Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/SexLab/FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx

But instead it looked like this:

• Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx
  • Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx

I fixed it and am now going to try and see if it'll work right this time.

I mean if I activate it through dialogue then they follow me. I checked the the troubleshooting thread and am doing the things it says to do and found out that with the Sexlab Framework v1.57 that it is missing the Sexlab folde in the file path. It should look like this:

• Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/SexLab/FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx

It should 100% not look like this.

It should in fact look like this, aka the way it is and always has been and has worked forever:

• Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx

It should 100% not look like this.

It should in fact look like this, aka the way it is and always has been and has worked forever:

I don't know I was having the issue and checked your troubleshooting and did everything it said to do first. I didn't notice that until I got to this part in the troubleshooting:

1. "Remove all the SexLab Framework files in your Skyrim's data folder or mod manager.

The main important files to remove are as follows:

• .pex files in the folder Skyrim/data/scripts that start with:
      • sslBase
      • sslThread
      • sslVoice
      • sslAnim
      • sslActor
      • sslConfig
      • sslSystem
      • sslCreature
      • sslUtilitysslEffect
      • SexLabFramework
    • .psc files in the folder Skyrim/data/scripts/Source that start with:
      • sslBase
      • sslThread
      • sslVoice
      • sslAnim
      • sslActor
      • sslConfig
      • sslSystem
      • sslCreature
      • sslUtility
      • sslEffect
      • SexLabFramework
    • Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLab (entire folder)
    • Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLabCreature (entire folder)
  2. Using the latest available full version of SexLab (Available Here) copy the archives contents to your mod manager of choice or Skyrim's data folder.
  3. Re install the latest version of your skeleton file of choice.
  4. Run FNIS's GenerateFNISforUsers tool, ensure you have the "SKELETON Arm Fix" patch checked, and click the Update FNIS Behavior button.
    • Make sure "Reading SexLab ... " shows up in FNIS's output box, if it doesn't you did not copy SexLab's files to the right place.
  5. Load your save game or start a new game
  6. Wait 60-90 seconds after loading the game to ensure all mods finish starting.
  7. Check if you are now prop"

After I did that it didn't work and so I took my mods to the bare-minimum and it still wouldn't work so I looked back into your troubleshooting and I placed the a sexlab folder in the behaviors. After that I did the cleaning step and it worked just fine.

I'm not trying to call Ashal out and say that it was some that they did wrong I jsut posted what had solved the issue for me incase anyone else runs into it.

With the differences in the way computers are anymore it wouldn't surprise me if it was just the way my computer was trying to read the path or not. I'm not really much of a modder I mean I have worked on a few mods but for the most part I'm just a person that likes to work on computers and am trying to help my friends who are trying to start up a video gaming company as their 3d model designer. I know networking and file pathing can be issues that vary from computer to computer and since I'm running Windows 8.1, that may have been the issue.

I apologize to Ashal and anyone else that my posting my fix may have offended or didn't help them.

I can almost gurantee moving the files up a folder did nothing to fix your problem. If anything the simple act of cleaning your install and reinstalling the mod from scratch fixed it.

Unless the actors are standing completely stiff in a T-Pose or just standing in place making sex noises instead of animating, than FNIS behavior issues have literally absolutely nothing to do with the problem.

But instead it looked like this:

I fixed it and am now going to try and see if it'll work right this time.

where FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx and  FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx i do not have them and the love brides just stand there

• 6 months later...

I'm having the issue mentioned above where my character and the npc are standing in place just looking at each other making sex noises until a mysterious white blob appears o.o 

Still no solution?

Edit: Just watched at my behavior-files, they do not even exist. Seems like MO didn't install them.

Installed Sexlab manually a few minutes before. Now it works for me.

Edited by Raksuda
  • 1 month later...

I can almost gurantee moving the files up a folder did nothing to fix your problem. If anything the simple act of cleaning your install and reinstalling the mod from scratch fixed it.

Unless the actors are standing completely stiff in a T-Pose or just standing in place making sex noises instead of animating, than FNIS behavior issues have literally absolutely nothing to do with the problem.

I followed the installation instructions, and i did what this forum suggested but the animations will still not trigger. I installed the mods through NMM, and i dont have winrar installed do i need it to get the mod to work?

• 5 months later...

My sex animations won't play yet they worked fine a few days ago. I have installed some new mods so I think that might be it but I don't see how. They are just voice and creature mods.

All it does when I try to rape someone in battle is it'll undress then go back to normal. Like it skips the entire scene.

Other mods for sex just plain don't work now.

• 2 weeks later...

I was having this problem and I found that sexlab in the MCM had sort of been wiped. I just went into Sexlab in the MCM, went down to 'toggle animations' and there were no animations in the list. So I then went to the 'rebuild and clean' section and had to reset the  Animation, expression and Voice Registries and all was good

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the issue mentioned above where my character and the npc are standing in place just looking at each other making sex noises until a mysterious white blob appears o.o

minus the white blob the same thing is happening and its getting annoying i'v tryed so many times to get it to work but no luck

• 2 months later...

minus the white blob the same thing is happening and its getting annoying i'v tryed so many times to get it to work but no luck

exactly something must be bothering the mod...dunno what tho...i tried manual install, MO install followed the instruction, still not working...i think ill just go without sexlab...too much of a pain and time to get it to work properly...

• 1 month later...

I see, this is old post, but i got similar problem and maybe help for other searching players if i write my experience. Sorry for my english. I found this page with dozens of funny mods, download and install them, read "readmes" through a whole day. After start game and no erotic animations, only sound effects. Half of next day i search the source of this issue, reorder mods, download different versions, and finally i found: "fnis" is a big piece of shit. Unfortunately long time ignored fnis, i think base of other mods impossible to seriously bugged. But yes. Finally download the minimum version number for sexlab prerequisites (5.42), and everything is fine! This fnis russian, and show strange letters in skyui options, but work! Now i can go to fuck half of Tamriel :D

• 2 weeks later...

FNIS is recognizing the Sexlab animations, and I made sure to run the clean and rebuild once in the game after FNIS did its thing, yet all I get is both characters standing on the bed occupying the same place. I feel like it must be some kind of FNIS issue still, but damned if I know what. Running the latest Sexlab (v161b), Sexlab Aroused (v17), Sexlab Lover's Comfort (v20131230) and SOS. FNIS is v 6.2.

FNIS is recognizing the Sexlab animations, and I made sure to run the clean and rebuild once in the game after FNIS did its thing, yet all I get is both characters standing on the bed occupying the same place. I feel like it must be some kind of FNIS issue still, but damned if I know what. Running the latest Sexlab (v161b), Sexlab Aroused (v17), Sexlab Lover's Comfort (v20131230) and SOS. FNIS is v 6.2.

I am also using the latest version of those mods (SOS light version though and the older lovers comfort because i dont have dlc´s, which are required for the new mod), i have the dialogue options, i can use them, but the animations wont start. Not stuck or characters standing with arms out, the animations will not initiate.

When i choose the dialogue option, pc and npc just stand idle and then npc moves away as though "the act" has finished, as though the animations have completed. But of course it has not, because nothing happened.

What do you guys think could be wrong?

P.S. Before you ask, there are no naughty sounds in the background while they are standing idle, or continuing after "the act" has finished. And i have tried all kinds sl mods, name them and i probably have tried them (except mods like sanguine´s debauchery), same result as above for ALL npc´s. Plus i have uninstalled all mods and game itself several times, then re-installed correctly according to mod developers.

Hello Everyone!

It seems many people are having this issue, and one of the questions I've yet to see here is that everyone here who "isn't" having these issues, have any of these individuals actually completely uninstalled and deleted their entire skyrim folder and re-installed the entire game + mods? I'd imagine if the old versions of the framework was present, and a file was missing in the newer version, these individuals wouldn't notice if they simply updated. Not sure if I'm correct but it's just a thought?

With that question asked, I'll state my purpose for posting. I too am having very similar issue and simply can not get this framework to work at all no matter what I do. I have completely uninstalled and re-installed several times, at least the same way twice for each different attempt. I've done everything from using the latest version of the Nexus Mod Manager to install, to manual installation of the mod as a last resort but to no avail (which sadly led to me having to completely uninstall every mod and start over to clean the darn folder up and prevent errors.)

What is happening when I use this framework with my mods is that for example, when using "Defeat v5.2.2" all the mods work properly. When the aggressor approaches me, for example the Windhelm guard I was testing the mod on, the line of text stating the actions intended appears, though very briefly and he just stands there, doing nothing. Then without about 2-3 seconds my character gets off her hands and knees, sits back with her legs out in front holding her stomach as if she was just raped, yet no animations played nor did any sexual sounds play.

I also attempted to use the framework on "Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced (SD+)" and the same sort of things happened here too. Now, the difference is all of the sounds worked, everything happened the way it was supposed too EXCEPT the sexual animations. NPC's would whip my character, shackle her down, push her to the ground, emote properly, etc. But any option for sex was non existent and the act of sex itself never occurred.

The last mod I attempted the framework on to rule out everything else as a fluke was "SexLabWorkingGirl v.7" Again, mod did everything it was supposed too. I could walk up to a client, proposition them, sometimes they'd accept, sometimes they'd decline. When they accepted, I would get paid, text would show up and display properly, but no animations, at all. Client would pay me, stand still for about 2-3 seconds, and then walk away.

I have been an avid modder and Elder Scrolls fan/player for years (Since Morrowind for PC) and over the course of 2015 I took a break for a bit to take care of life. I finally had a good bit of free time and returned to play again, wiped everything clean and updated to the latest versions of everything fresh out of preference only to find the framework doesn't work right! Back in the day, the framework would automatically begin installation the instant you started up your game save or new game (after character creation of course.) After about a minute or two, a little text up in the top left corner would appear saying that sexlab framework version blah blah was installed and ready to use! Now it doesn't do that, and when I go through the MCM go to the framework and manually click install, still nothing happens. No text, no statements in the console, nothing.

Now, I did take screenshots of my console of what it did say (these were taken while attempting to use Defeat v5.2.2.) It appears that since SexLab Framework has updated, many people here are having issues, and I am certain that with how people are now a days not many have noticed this issue yet and with so many new titles out there, not to mention the flood of players working on content for the new Fallout 4 title, not many people are spending a whole lot of time on the Skyrim related stuff. That being said, even if I and many others are having these issues because of user error, that's fine, but that means installation are set up are beyond moderate, let alone general user level experience meaning this framework needs to be more user friendly at the least.

So, for anyone who took the time to read over my paragraphs of data and descriptive information to help resolve this issue, here are some screenshots I took and uploaded to imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/JZY2Q

Details on my PC

Window's 8.1 Pro

Intel i7-4771 3.5GHz

16GB's RAMa

Nvidia Geforce 780GTX x2 on SLI config

Hope this is enough details and information to get this figured out or resolve my issues at the very least!

Oh, and real quick to help and save some time, an addition to my previous wall of text and before the usual stuff is suggested...

Yes I made sure I used FNIS in the Skyrim file paths, yes I made sure to check the right boxes including the arm fix and received no error messages etc.

Yes I made sure I installed the mod correctly and followed the instructions carefully.

Yes I made sure I installed every single mod required for each mod before making this post and reading the corresponding forums for each one

Yes I checked all the settings and did proper set up required for each mod based off the instructions provided for each.

Yes, I attempted a clean install on more than one occasion to ensure there was no corrupted data from corrupted files or previous configs (Been at this all day.)

No I did not at any point simply crash on start up or any point during game play nor did I receive any error texts or messages that kicked me out. (though I did get a few in the console images I provided, but I didn't understand them, never had them before.)

I'm sure there are a few more things I did and am forgetting to message, but I guess we'll get to it when we get to it!

Oh, and one thing I couldn't find, maybe I just glazed over it on accident is what the load order should be... What I did try was putting SexLab framework at the top, bottom, and below all steam mods, but above all Lovers Lab related mods.