Skyrim Community Resources

Halstrom

Ok this is just an idea, a hope to set up some standard system for new additions for Skyrim before the CS comes out and chaos ensues.

Some of you may know of my New Vegas Sexout Community Resources Mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3455

What is SCR?:

Skyrim Community Resources is a central asset pointer storage ESM that allows plugins to share assets & Formlists so for example there's only one Chastity Belt and all plugins referencing SCR could tell if a character is wearing it. So also there's only one set of SlaveRags so if a Slave mod puts them on the character then a pregnancy mod will check and change them to suit the pregnancy bodyshape. There would be Formlists & LeveledLists like "SkyCRActorDataPrefersWomen" or "SkyCROutfitIsFormal" or "SkyCROutfitIsFactionElves" or "SkyCROutfitIsFireProof" or "SkyCRWeaponSlaysDragons" or "SkyCROutfitIsDarkColor"

New Creatures & new NPC's could be stored there too and simple scripts for them.

Recipe's, Effects & New Spells could be stored there too. Could have standard Clothing effects like ElectricityResistance, BeltCarryingCapacity Increase. Magic armour Karma improvement effects etc.

I have added a few globals like FertilityPercentCass, PregPercentZPlayer. These allow any other mod to easily find how pregnant a character is.

I have added Fertility drugs to SCR and the scripts controlling their effects, could easily add alcohol, a global variable "DrunkPercentagePlayer"

SCR doesn't contain the Assets, just points to them and allows shared referencing of them, very handy for collars, shackles, magic armor etc.

It's a community project, Modders add their own stuff to the file themselves and post it in the Thread with a link for people to get the actual assets, Meshes etc. The person running the project & Thread then addes the file to the OP or merges it with other recent uploads.

It seems to work well in NewVegas so far. We have even made a store Plugin based on it to sell the items if they are added to the vendor formlist.

Some of this may be hard to implement at first due to limitations in the CS we haven't seen yet. So it's probably a good time to nut some things out before the horses are running. Some standardisation would remove a lot of headaches in the next 10 years. As someone said once, getting modders to work together can be like herding cats, well I'm hoping something like this could be the milk bowl in the middle.

I propose an 8 character suffix like this for Outfit ID's and even NIF files.

"MysticalArmorHGP0B3D5"

"CuteSexyElfBodyT6P2B4D0"

Body Code: T6- Type6, 3M- 3M Body, SK- Skinny Body, WW- WereWolf, HG- HGEC, as long as every bodymaker picks a unique pair of characters for clothing makers to use.

Belly Sizes: 0- Normal, 1 - Preg1, 2 - Preg2, 3 - Preg3, 4 - Preg4, 5 - Preg5. This doesn't have to be used by people not interested in Fat Male Bellies or Pregnancy, they just leave it to P0. In NV most outfits only are in P1-P3. Larger are only for non-human stuff.

Breasts Size: 0 - Flat, 1- A Cup, 2- B Cup, 3- C Cup, 4- D Cup, 5- E Cup, 6- F Cup or Larger.

Damage Flag: 0-No Damage, 2- 80% Remaining, 9- 100% Damaged.

I haven't played Skyrim yet, or Oblivion, just FO3 & NV, but will start when the CS comes out, and intend on porting my Pregnancy mod over later wih BlueSky when it is released.

This SCR system doesn't need to be dependant on BlueSky or Sexrim it could work for both. And doesn't have to be used by just Sex mods. it may be just for a damaged clothing/weapon plugin to use. I making the assumption at this point that the CS is similar to GECK, but it's only a concept.

I suspect this could get rally big, so there could be multiple SCR's, one for Crafting, one for Bodies/Clothing, one for Weapons, one for Spells, and one for NPC's/Creatures.

Lastly, I'm not doing it, everyone is welcome to pull apart my stuff and copy it's ideas, the Bodyswapping itself is done in Pregnancy Plugin using the bodies in SCR. Bounce ideas off each other here, share better ideas and even dumb ideas and then when someone is ready to grab the Minotaur by the horns, go for it. I'm just throwing a pigeon amoungst the cats :)

This is a community project and once it gets rolling more people will use it, hopefully it sets some sort of standard and reduces all the dependencies of Plugins on other plugins whilst allowing more information accessible to every plugin using it.

Ok this is just an idea' date=' a hope to set up some standard system for new additions for Skyrim before the CS comes out and chaos ensues.

Some of you may know of my New Vegas Sexout Community Resources Mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3455

What is SCR?:

Skyrim Community Resources is a central asset pointer storage ESM that allows plugins to share assets & Formlists so for example there's only one Chastity Belt and all plugins referencing SCR could tell if a character is wearing it. So also there's only one set of SlaveRags so if a Slave mod puts them on the character then a pregnancy mod will check and change them to suit the pregnancy bodyshape. There would be Formlists & LeveledLists like "SkyCRActorDataPrefersWomen" or "SkyCROutfitIsFormal" or "SkyCROutfitIsFactionElves" or "SkyCROutfitIsFireProof" or "SkyCRWeaponSlaysDragons" or "SkyCROutfitIsDarkColor"

New Creatures & new NPC's could be stored there too and simple scripts for them.

Recipe's, Effects & New Spells could be stored there too. Could have standard Clothing effects like ElectricityResistance, BeltCarryingCapacity Increase. Magic armour Karma improvement effects etc.

I have added a few globals like FertilityPercentCass, PregPercentZPlayer. These allow any other mod to easily find how pregnant a character is.

I have added Fertility drugs to SCR and the scripts controlling their effects, could easily add alcohol, a global variable "DrunkPercentagePlayer"

SCR doesn't contain the Assets, just points to them and allows shared referencing of them, very handy for collars, shackles, magic armor etc.

It's a community project, Modders add their own stuff to the file themselves and post it in the Thread with a link for people to get the actual assets, Meshes etc. The person running the project & Thread then addes the file to the OP or merges it with other recent uploads.

It seems to work well in NewVegas so far. We have even made a store Plugin based on it to sell the items if they are added to the vendor formlist.

Some of this may be hard to implement at first due to limitations in the CS we haven't seen yet. So it's probably a good time to nut some things out before the horses are running. Some standardisation would remove a lot of headaches in the next 10 years. As someone said once, getting modders to work together can be like herding cats, well I'm hoping something like this could be the milk bowl in the middle.

I propose an 8 character suffix like this for Outfit ID's and even NIF files.

"MysticalArmorHGP0B3D5"

"CuteSexyElfBodyT6P2B4D0"

Body Code: T6- Type6, 3M- 3M Body, SK- Skinny Body, WW- WereWolf, HG- HGEC, as long as every bodymaker picks a unique pair of characters for clothing makers to use.

Belly Sizes: 0- Normal, 1 - Preg1, 2 - Preg2, 3 - Preg3, 4 - Preg4, 5 - Preg5. This doesn't have to be used by people not interested in Fat Male Bellies or Pregnancy, they just leave it to P0. In NV most outfits only are in P1-P3. Larger are only for non-human stuff.

Breasts Size: 0 - Flat, 1- A Cup, 2- B Cup, 3- C Cup, 4- D Cup, 5- E Cup, 6- F Cup or Larger.

Damage Flag: 0-No Damage, 2- 80% Remaining, 9- 100% Damaged.

I haven't played Skyrim yet, or Oblivion, just FO3 & NV, but will start when the CS comes out, and intend on porting my Pregnancy mod over later wih BlueSky when it is released.

This SCR system doesn't need to be dependant on BlueSky or Sexrim it could work for both. And doesn't have to be used by just Sex mods. it may be just for a damaged clothing/weapon plugin to use. I making the assumption at this point that the CS is similar to GECK, but it's only a concept.

I suspect this could get rally big, so there could be multiple SCR's, one for Crafting, one for Bodies/Clothing, one for Weapons, one for Spells, and one for NPC's/Creatures.

Lastly, I'm not doing it, everyone is welcome to pull apart my stuff and copy it's ideas, the Bodyswapping itself is done in Pregnancy Plugin using the bodies in SCR. Bounce ideas off each other here, share better ideas and even dumb ideas and then when someone is ready to grab the Minotaur by the horns, go for it. I'm just throwing a pigeon amoungst the cats :)

This is a community project and once it gets rolling more people will use it, hopefully it sets some sort of standard and reduces all the dependencies of Plugins on other plugins whilst allowing more information accessible to every plugin using it.

[/quote']

Thanks for heads up Halstorm, I was wondering when this may get out for a community resource idea.

So Halstorm' date=' by any chance when are you going to release this skyrim community resources?[/quote']

Around 2 years time, unless someone else picks up the idea first.

Sorry, what i mean is are you going to release it bit by bit?

No, I'm not going to release it at all, I on't have the time, I'm just giving permission for anyone else to use this system as an idea to create a similar system for Skyrim from the beginning.

So Halstorm' date=' by any chance when are you going to release this skyrim community resources?[/quote']

Around 2 years time, unless someone else picks up the idea first.

Sorry, what i mean is are you going to release it bit by bit?

No, I'm not going to release it at all, I on't have the time, I'm just giving permission for anyone else to use this system as an idea to create a similar system for Skyrim from the beginning.

oooooooohhhhhhhhhh, it's just an idea ok.

• 1 month later...

Archived