View File

I don't know Where the post be good

So that was posted here as well

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made Lynn's headmesh from vindictus and transplated it to SKyrim. Also I made .tri file(Facial expression mof is already done), but can't fine out why race that I custumized with Lynn's headmesh still have no facial expression(ex. no blinking eye) whenever I exit Skyrim or on.

and

there is shadaws on eye part of headmesh, how can I fix it?

You can see it if you use this file

I'm not very useful with photoshop, so I made texture roughly, it's not that servicable mode.. so any one can fix my texture too?

and here is cme file. You should make your character as this file, so that face come up right.

oh I forgot to say, this mod will be transplated on Ygnord race, with ECE, so it requires ECE.

And if anyone use Ygnord race or changinh it, back up your esp file first, then use it.

update 0.5 Release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/15/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    ece
  • Special Edition Compatible

I don't know what you mean by no facial expression because it works OK for me, are you sure you have the expression patch installed? I got my "lynn" to blink with mouth movements, and brow movements. 

For some reason though my character has 2 brows, ones probably the actual brow whereas the other one is probably from the texture itself. 

Looks good for a 0.1 alpha, hope you work on other vindi characters too ! (Fiona and Evie plz)

I don't know what you mean by no facial expression because it works OK for me, are you sure you have the expression patch installed? I got my "lynn" to blink with mouth movements, and brow movements. 

For some reason though my character has 2 brows, ones probably the actual brow whereas the other one is probably from the texture itself. 

Looks good for a 0.1 alpha, hope you work on other vindi characters too ! (Fiona and Evie plz)

You changed your race to Lynn, then save, turn off Skyrim, turn on Skyrim, and when you loaded the save, dose it still have facial expression?(checked with mfg or see blinking certainly?)

Double eyebrow can fix by selecting none eyebrow when you customize your character(I wanted to make it to select eyebrows, but I'm not able so I included eyebrow in texture file).

I'm planning to make Fiona or Evie when I can create perfectly.

You changed your race to Lynn, then save, turn off Skyrim, turn on Skyrim, and when you loaded the save, dose it still have facial expression?(checked with mfg or see blinking certainly?)

Double eyebrow can fix by selecting none eyebrow when you customize your character(I wanted to make it to select eyebrows, but I'm not able so I included eyebrow in texture file).

I'm planning to make Fiona or Evie when I can create perfectly.

hmm you're right, after loading the expression is gone, which is weird because expression works before that

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been using your Lynn mod and been loving it so far. I have noticed that the head is sort of bigger than the default head or something that causes parts of the head to go over the hairstyle.

KYBYijW.jpg

Maybe for the animations it might work if you try to make a new race instead of using YgNord?

Anyways good luck on completing your mod, looking forward to future updates!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm trying out your mod, but its causing a weird glitch with the eyes whenever I select the YgNord race.

Here's what it looks like: http://imgur.com/gVfITed

I noticed in the video in the other board about the mod, that you had the same issue, but fixed it by using presets. I'm wondering how you managed to fix it.

You're supposed to download the preset that came with the files and put it in your ECM. I can't remember how to do that, but a quick google search should do it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

REALLY hope you could pick up this mod again and perfect it!

I've got a problem with this mod,that the color of the head and the neck doesn't fit that of the body,so it creates a crack .How can I  fix it?

1.body weight must be maximum

2.face and body texture is not matched

if who matching the body texture and face texture(texture color is not matched)

so that will be resolved

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...