Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

hey i did player.addspell or player.addshout to have the spells and the shouts but that didnt work that said spell not real or not find please help me

the command is : player.addspell (spell ID here)

also, when you do : help nipple

do you see the spells?

nope nothing just error you viewing empty list

and i know the command i tired both of the commands to see if they work.....

and you are sure you have all the files installed that you want?

Small questions, what armor mod is used? and what schlong mod? i remember using a SOS mod from the Nexus but now i cant find it anywhere, and how can i get 1 for female bodies?

here 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

and use the addon one and im not sure about the armour mod is used so sorry

(well i took the normal addon but its your choice)

yes i've seen that, the problem is idk which to pick to match the gif's from this mod T_T

hey i did player.addspell or player.addshout to have the spells and the shouts but that didnt work that said spell not real or not find please help me

the command is : player.addspell (spell ID here)

also, when you do : help nipple

do you see the spells?

nope nothing just error you viewing empty list

and i know the command i tired both of the commands to see if they work.....

and you are sure you have all the files installed that you want?

yes i did

So I'm using a mod manager with the floating animations, the skeleton, and the spells and I ran FNIS with "gender specific animation" ticked

However whenever I equip the spells I don't float unless I move forward and even though the spells come from the nipples my character still uses her hands

Am I doing something wrong?

having problems making it work on celestial race anyone has a fix?

everything works perfectly if i use vanilla race

i also tried installing pcea

tried switching custom race skeleton

She can float and use all skills but it won't come out of her nipples and skirt out of her neck xD

Rly nice mod ElPsyCongroo, I love it so much, funny, epic, erotic... Can't expect more ^^.

But I've some question about being "blocked" selfcasting spells, I've no problem on using it on first person but I want to know how that affect to npcs, for example if a companion try to heal me can become blocked or only affect PC? I need to test it more but if somebody know it I think is good to know it.

I hope somebody find how to fix it ^^.

PD: And when it is I hope ElPsyCongroo make a version of Milk Spray but with keep casting mode :blush:  hur hurrrr.

ok first off to both Groov and El awesome work on your respective mods installed the nipples mod and worked perfectly tho i did see the blocked casting animations a bit.

now my question is kinda......backwards from the rest of the ones in this thread, while i like the concept behind the mod, i really only want the floating part of the mod to work but not the nipple casting, want my spells in my hands but i want to have the constant floating ainmation while i have 1-2 spells equipped.

how do i go about only installing the floating part without the rest?

again i know my question is kinda backwards but i'm looking for a good floating casting animation and this is the best lookiing one i've seen

edit: more specifically what files deal with the floating part? i kinda wanna privately combine the floating from this mod and the casting animations (as far as hand positions and movement) from the mystic knight mod 

You would have to open your Floating mod Zip and look the name of all animations

Then you would have to go in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\female

And try to rename Animations and replace them should be named mt_

could be a hard process to match up the proper animations but its the only way i can think of without going in CK

Loving this mod so far after a bit of manual skeleton replacements for my custom race.

And I'm not sure if this was mentioned in an earlier post, but I was wondering if it's possible to make it so that vanilla/midas spells would use normal casting (or xp32's New Animation for Magic Casting) while the spells included in the mod would use the nipple casting?

I know this is suppose to be a 'support topic' but I saw this today and thought of this mod, so I thought I'd share it! :lol:

anime-erotic-sandbox-boobs-833522.gif

I haven't tried this mod yet but I want too. But before I can add new mods, I first have to figure out why my game keeps CTDs after playing it for only about 2 minutes. :(

You would have to open your Floating mod Zip and look the name of all animations

Then you would have to go in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\female

And try to rename Animations and replace them should be named mt_

could be a hard process to match up the proper animations but its the only way i can think of without going in CK

thanks for the tip but i got it working the way i wanted just did normal install except i didn't install the skeleton file and it works the way i wanted.

either way still an excellent mod

I think something went wrong.

In third person this mod works perfectly, but in first person I still cast spells from my hands?

The only way you'll see 1st Person changes is if you use something like Immersive First Person that lets you see your own body in 1st person.

The vanilla 1st person camera gets rid of your whole body and sticks arms in front of the camera, so you'll never see any animation mods using it.

This mod is freaking great! Totally cracked me up when I first saw it on youtube...but I like it! :D
The floating animation actually looks pretty badass...and firing spells from your boobs....plain genius. XD

Anyone know of any extra skimpy CBBE armors to go along with this?

I think something went wrong.

In third person this mod works perfectly, but in first person I still cast spells from my hands?

The only way you'll see 1st Person changes is if you use something like Immersive First Person that lets you see your own body in 1st person.

The vanilla 1st person camera gets rid of your whole body and sticks arms in front of the camera, so you'll never see any animation mods using it.

Okay that makes sense. I use Joy of Perspective, but not Immersive First Person. Thanks.

This mod is freaking great! Totally cracked me up when I first saw it on youtube...but I like it! :D

The floating animation actually looks pretty badass...and firing spells from your boobs....plain genius. XD

Anyone know of any extra skimpy CBBE armors to go along with this?

check out alan's armor pack, there's loads of stuff in there

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6377-updated-923alans-bbp-armor-pack-22-english-version-by-alan/