Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

How do you use the spells? I typed help nipple and all I got was the spells and effects. There were no spell tomes, or quests. So if there aren't spell tomes, or in game menus, then how do I use the spells other than typing player.equipspell xxxxxxxx right and player.equipspell xxxxxxx left?

How do you use the spells? I typed help nipple and all I got was the spells and effects. There were no spell tomes, or quests. So if there aren't spell tomes, or in game menus, then how do I use the spells other than typing player.equipspell xxxxxxxx right and player.equipspell xxxxxxx left?

Oh god, don't you know there is a command call "addspell"?

player.addspell XXXXXXXX

For shout, should be

player.addshout XXXXXXXX

Its just me or vanilla channeled spells ('Flames' etc) dont work with with this mod? Fire stream FX ('Flames' spell) isnt rendered and activation (actual casting) triggers once per several attempts. I guess that something wrong is happening on behaviors side(?)

Problem checked. Agree with your view, the limitation of the behaviour system. So it seems that we can't simply replace the HKXs of some AnimEvent with those from some other AnimEvent.

Maybe we should wish someone who has enough knowledge to design a set of animation. :( 

It's likely just a behavior issue with casting at the release of the mouse button (charged spells) or the holding of the button (channeled).  I've noticed when the channeled spells fail to cast from the nips the animation looks like it's charging.

Animation of charing and Concentration Effect firing seem to be the same.

Just when I think I've seen everything this site might have to offer, some mod comes along and says "bitch, please...you ain't seen nothing yet!"... :P

My game is already approaching the absurd side of bat shit crazy...dare I push it over the edge with this?

(Downloading...you know, just in case. :lol: )

Notes

1.May Groovtama add this feature in his work? :D

With the 3 moved notes it's too much work to include it in a pack with 200 skeleton (variants+1stperson variants) in the 2.0 version (would result into 400+ skeletons), will do one varaint with this for myself, you are free to do the whole pack 2.0 with the changed nodes^^

So you mean you will made a nipple-casting variant in 2.0? (Forgive my poor English understanding)

Will make 1 variant 1hd on back, back hand dagger with the casting but not all different variants in 2.0 because they would be too much work.

Thank you. And that just what I want. :lol:

Looks like the skeleton hierachy doesn't mess up from the new nodes maybe I do a full pack we will see. 1hd,bhd and nm works so far I can upload the test version later.

Crossbow bolts are acting funny after swapping the skeleton. The bolt is floating off to my top right and fires from top right in 3rd person. Arrows are fine though. Switching to my custom race that has groovetama's skeleton fixes the issue. So must be the skeleton.

Crossbow bolts are acting funny after swapping the skeleton. The bolt is floating off to my top right and fires from top right in 3rd person. Arrows are fine though. Switching to my custom race that has groovetama's skeleton fixes the issue. So must be the skeleton.

Floating above the head of the character? I will take this bug down. Groovetama is adding this feature to the new version of

his skeleton so just wait for that and see if it will be fixed.

Floating above the head of the character? I will take this bug down. Groovetama is adding this feature to the new version of

When the corssbow is on my back the bolt is through my sholder, when it is drawn out it is not loaded in the crossbow but rather floating to the top right and when fired it does not go where you want it to go.

Also Not sure how to add the rune effect. Unable to find a spell with the name that I can add. Other than the few problems I encountered it was amusing to pretend my character was that one robot woman from Austin powers that shoots from her boobs. lol

When the corssbow is on my back the bolt is through my sholder, when it is drawn out it is not loaded in the crossbow but rather floating to the top right and when fired it does not go where you want it to go.

Sounds to me either Quiver node messed up, quiver mesh not compatible with the used quiver node, or BOLT node. The provided skeleton in the files is probaly only compatile with default, means when you installl(ed) XPMSE you should make sure that everything you installed was from default.

In the gifs, are the wings from animated dragon wings? Are they the bloody dragon wings? I wouldn't know, because my ENB hates those wings lol.

Yes it is and no it isn't.

I modified the texture so it glows red and get some transparent.

Oh, ok, thanks. I wasn't sure because when I tried to use the bloody wings, my ENB freaked out and the screen went dark. The wings in those gifs look awesome though.

Also Not sure how to add the rune effect. Unable to find a spell with the name that I can add. Other than the few problems I encountered it was amusing to pretend my character was that one robot woman from Austin powers that shoots from her boobs. lol

just try palyer.addspell XX0012CA in console.

Sounds to me either Quiver node messed up, quiver mesh not compatible with the used quiver node, or BOLT node. The provided skeleton in the files is probaly only compatile with default, means when you installl(ed) XPMSE you should make sure that everything you installed was from default.

So if I read correctly, the skeleton provided from this thread is borked? Or is it my bolts? Because sometimes my bolt is not hanging on my back like arrows but rather floating on my left. Even with your original skeleton.

So if I read correctly, the skeleton provided from this thread is borked? Or is it my bolts? Because sometimes my bolt is not hanging on my back like arrows but rather floating on my left. Even with your original skeleton.

If you have MO look what mod overwrites/modifies the Bolt meshes.

In the gifs, are the wings from animated dragon wings? Are they the bloody dragon wings? I wouldn't know, because my ENB hates those wings lol.

Could you share modified texture of wing, please?

There are so many people asking me for the wings, making me unwilling to share it →_→.

Why not try to modified it by yourself using Photoshop and Nifskope?

I must say it is interesting to create things and make them work. :D

Could you share modified texture of wing, please?

There are so many people asking me for the wings, making me unwilling to share it →_→.

Why not try to modified it by yourself using Photoshop and Nifskope?

I must say it is interesting to create things and make them work. :D

Glow shader, Glow map, emisive color to red, Texture set: how the deathwing alduin has it with the glowmap from there? Would be my guess.