Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

Does this mod work with the DD armbinder?  As in, if you have an armbinder equipped, but no bra or whatever, can you then cast spells?

This is something I'd like to know myself.

For example, my current character is in an inescapable armbinder, and I want to keep her that way, and I thought that this mod would help reduce her vulnerability somewhat.

Any chance of a modification so I can cast the spells with the armbinder equipped? Or is there already a modification that already does this?

Sorry for asking a question that could be racemenu/XPMSE question, but I see that there are many similar issues here (I couldnt find one clear answer though).

I'm not quite sure I understand the hierarchy of XPMSE and this mod, as I have read both that "this mod is being overriden by the XPMSE" and vice versa. I have the latest XPMSE which I installed after this mod, and everything works. just that the magic comes from hands. I know the "magic" nodes must be moved to correct position. As far as I know this could be done via Racemenu (latest ver) + XPMSE plugins, but some of the "XPMSE" categories are totally empty without sliders (magic, weapon, beast). I assume there's a conflict between skeletons or something, although I don't know how it is possible since I installed XPMSE after everything else.

I get this message when I open racemenu

Groovtama: incorrect XPMSE2 skeleton on actor: (XPMSE version 0.000000). XPMSE2 features on actor disabled

Groovtama: incorrect XPMSE2 skeleton on actor: (XPMSE version 0.000000). XPMSE2 features on actor disabled

Groovtama: XPMSE2 successfully detected on actor: Irilethe. Have a nice day!

Sorry for asking a question that could be racemenu/XPMSE question, but I see that there are many similar issues here (I couldnt find one clear answer though).

I'm not quite sure I understand the hierarchy of XPMSE and this mod, as I have read both that "this mod is being overriden by the XPMSE" and vice versa. I have the latest XPMSE which I installed after this mod, and everything works. just that the magic comes from hands. I know the "magic" nodes must be moved to correct position. As far as I know this could be done via Racemenu (latest ver) + XPMSE plugins, but some of the "XPMSE" categories are totally empty without sliders (magic, weapon, beast). I assume there's a conflict between skeletons or something, although I don't know how it is possible since I installed XPMSE after everything else.

I get this message when I open racemenu

I just tried this this morning....

I did NOT install Magic Nipple animations. I did install the spells.

I re-ran the XPMSE 2.80 installer and selected the floating nipple casting animation.

I still have the New Animations for Magic Casting.

So my order is:

Racemenu 3.2.2

Nipple Magic Spells

New Animations for Magic Casting

XPMSE 2.80

When I ran FNISforUsers, I selected the arm fix, gender specific animations, and groovtamas alternate animations.

(FNIS 5.4.2)

Went into game, female PC, went into racemenu and to its Magic "tab". Nipple casting slider set to 2.... all the way to the right

Nipple casting (Left) (All) also all the way to the right.

Exit from showracemenu in the usual way. Equip 2 spells. press "R" to unsheath my weapons.

PC floats and her boobs light up like armageddon! :D She's a nipple casting nightmare! Yeah, baby. So this DOES work with only XPMSE 2.80 and the correct selections in FNIS and also in Racemenu.

So my order is:

Racemenu 3.2.2

Nipple Magic Spells

XPMSE 2.80

The animation files here and the ones provided in 2.80 XPMSE are the same... I cannot see how that could make any difference when it comes to installing the mod first and skeleton later.

The difference between you and me is that I didnt install New animations for magic casting, as I use the floating version and instructions say:

If you want to use MagicNippleAnimation_Ground.7z, installing New Animation for Magic Casting by xp32 first is recommand.

When I ran FNISforUsers, I selected the arm fix, gender specific animations, and groovtamas alternate animations

Alternate animations are for equip/unequip animations, right?

Hmm, now I'm baffled. It's more like racemenu doesnt get the info it needs... Maybe I should try that order anyway and see if I can get the same result.

So my order is:

Racemenu 3.2.2

Nipple Magic Spells

XPMSE 2.80

The animation files here and the ones provided in 2.80 XPMSE are the same... I cannot see how that could make any difference when it comes to installing the mod first and skeleton later.

The difference between you and me is that I didnt install New animations for magic casting, as I use the floating version and instructions say:

If you want to use MagicNippleAnimation_Ground.7z, installing New Animation for Magic Casting by xp32 first is recommand.

When I ran FNISforUsers, I selected the arm fix, gender specific animations, and groovtamas alternate animations

Hmm, now I'm baffled. It's more like racemenu doesnt get the info it needs... Maybe I should try that order anyway and see if I can get the same result.

Yeah, when I first tried this I had something wrong and ended up with my female PC standing with her hands at her sides, but the spells cast from her hands, not her boobs. Not the "T" pose of a bad FNIS run. Just.... spells not being cast from nipples. I swapped load order and reran FNIS and rechecked and reset the entry in Racemenu and.... it worked.

So I'm afraid I can't be very specific on EXACTLY what fixed it. Only that once I got the proper load order and settings in everything, it DOES work. 

• 2 weeks later...

So my order is:

Racemenu 3.2.2

Nipple Magic Spells

XPMSE 2.80

Yeah, when I first tried this I had something wrong and ended up with my female PC standing with her hands at her sides, but the spells cast from her hands, not her boobs. Not the "T" pose of a bad FNIS run. Just.... spells not being cast from nipples. I swapped load order and reran FNIS and rechecked and reset the entry in Racemenu and.... it worked.

So I'm afraid I can't be very specific on EXACTLY what fixed it. Only that once I got the proper load order and settings in everything, it DOES work. 

Same for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find the idea of "nipple casting" interesting but it would be preferable it it could be restriced so not everyone does it. An I do know about player only animations but that isn't really what I got in mind. Now I got no idea at all if this is possible but "FNIS Sexy Move" have an interesting way to "distribute" walk stiles dynamically. Would it be possible to also dynamically distribute casting styles? And if so connect it, not to some coins in the inventory but to randomly assigned outfits. For nipple magic, bare breasted outfits would make most sense after all.

I like this mod, think the concept is awesome, but what I'm wondering is, how do you actually look at your characters boobs during combat?  I generally see my character's back.

I have been thinking the same thing. The current animations are mostly reused vanilla ones, so we cant expect them to look perfect, but even if we had some animator willing to make us specific one, what could it be?

Perhaps if during spell charging character would turn sides? or even behind like in 360 run/Dragonfly's TBBP? Actual shoot should happen in front obviously, but different things could be done with charging.

Done a bit research and this is what I found:

LS7jjLvm.jpg?1Zk21NpCm.jpg?1

If character was bend like that, while charging the spell, it could be seen from behind.

Another solution would be turning sides - I couldnt find good example tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I've been using this for a while and recently reinstalled it but for some reason whenever I equip a shield and then go back to magic it moves the magic to the left hand until I go into the XPMSE setting and manually re-apply it to the breast. 

Where should I start in order to troubleshoot this?

• 2 weeks later...

So I've had this installed for a while, for some reason any magic equipped in the left hand will not charge or cast, except the master spells which use both hands. I am not sure why this is or what I can do to fix the problem, but some help would be appreciated.

I find the idea of "nipple casting" interesting but it would be preferable it it could be restriced so not everyone does it. An I do know about player only animations but that isn't really what I got in mind. Now I got no idea at all if this is possible but "FNIS Sexy Move" have an interesting way to "distribute" walk stiles dynamically. Would it be possible to also dynamically distribute casting styles? And if so connect it, not to some coins in the inventory but to randomly assigned outfits. For nipple magic, bare breasted outfits would make most sense after all.

Just for the sake of anyone who hasn't downloaded it yet and has the same concerns about everyone using the nipple casting animations, the latest XP32Maximum Skeleton Extended has an MCM/Race Menu option to enable the Magic Nipple Animations for just the player character(of either sex),the NPCs only or everyone as well as the Schlong Shouts.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been answered already but I notice your character's breast shake after casting. Since I can't see my character cast a spell from front third person (is this possible like your first gif, console command maybe?) I'm not sure if my characters breast shakes too.

Is that another seperate mod for example TBBP or is it included in this animation mod? Plus, nice wings. Where do you get those?

Sorry if this has been answered already but I notice your character's breast shake after casting. Since I can't see my character cast a spell from front third person (is this possible like your first gif, console command maybe?) I'm not sure if my characters breast shakes too.

Is that another seperate mod for example TBBP or is it included in this animation mod? Plus, nice wings. Where do you get those?

You can hold F and move the camera to the front while casting , however do understand that if you stop holding F the camera will stop moving.

At the same time you cant move while holding F.

• 2 weeks later...

Floating animation fixed and all spells functional.

No jittery, spasmic animation.

Fixed in accordance to recommendation of: zax, perrymwt and MaraJinksblade

This fix was applied to the mod and is uploaded as the complete mod.

Mod Organizer users:

1. Make sure your XPMSE installation didn't have ground animation ticked.

2. After installing, place the mod under XPMSE in the priority list (the left list) so it'll overwrite.

3. Run FNIS.

4. DON'T FORGET TO RUN FNIS!

5. Play freely.

For anyone else:

1. USE MOD ORGANIZER.

2. APPLY STEP 1 FOR MOD ORGANIZER USERS AND FOLLOW ACCORDINGLY.

tyvm.

attachicon.gifMagic Nipple Animation Float - fix i guess.rar

Thank you very much sir~ after waiting for many months finally some improve of this great mod ,now if anyone can get the floating crossbow bolt in the right place ,this mod will no longer have major bug for me XD

The floating bolt is because the game uses the two weapon nodes in your hands for the bow/crossbow and the the one magic node in your hand for the arrow/bolts if you move them like in the skeleton here, you will have problems on the bows\crossbow arrow\bolt combination, that is why PWS1\2 (part of XPMSE2) manages the nodes dynamically depending on what you have euipped.

If you have set magic to magic nipple and you have magic in your right or left hand, the nodes will be moved to the breast location.

If you have anything else in your left or right hand the one magic node will be moved back, in case of a bow/crossbow, both nodes wiill be moved back. Means by the time you can fire a crossbow/bow the bug can't be there anymore.

Sorry for necro a post about 4 months ago...well call me stupid but it actually took me this long to suddenly figure out what you means...

So this folating bolt issuse has been fix isn't it? i don't know it because when i mod a games i usually mod it  to "as long as it work" states ,so i did not bother to update anything at all just in case i screw up again (and it happen A LOTS) ,most of my mods are still many months ago ,so basicly if i need the new feature and fix i'm going to need to update my SKSE ,FNIS ,XP32 and Racemenu right? sorry know i probably should figure this out myself but just too afaird of mess it up over again ,i barely have time to playing the game not to metion fixing my game right...

P.S my XP32 still 2.14 version...

EDIT: Never mind the crossbow bolt now ,despite my fear i manage to update it to current verison without destory my game ,but now i want to ask the staff animation ,it seems like it's node still atatch to magic cast nodes and the animation are floating like nipple magic (with left hand shaking when holding something ),so is there currently any fix or replacement for it? i know if i switch magic animation back to default it will return to corret position but just wonder if there are other option.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi i am having trouble getting this to work properly this is what i have so far

spells

Floating Animations  from here  XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.62 does not seem to install floating animations when i select them

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.62

run fnis

toggole animations on in racemenu then

it works kinda Floating animation works magic is coming from nipples i then

try to cast magic and character just leans forward while floating nothing happens

i tried to install this after xpms with the skeleton from here but then i get errors from xpms and it's mcm

ok FIXED thanks to Kaputzki grabbed his rar after reading the post now it works