SevenBase TBBP - Pregnancy Vanilla Armor and Clothing Replacer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great clothing, use it almost constantly. Only gripe I have is the same as others here... thigh clipping when crouching and nipple showing through on like one specific vanilla green dress that seems to be everywhere on NPC's.

Really hope the author continues to perfect this mod as 7B users don't have much else in the way of options for preg clothing.

Great clothing, use it almost constantly. Only gripe I have is the same as others here... thigh clipping when crouching and nipple showing through on like one specific vanilla green dress that seems to be everywhere on NPC's.

Really hope the author continues to perfect this mod as 7B users don't have much else in the way of options for preg clothing.

Its been a while sadly, I check back occasionally to see if anyone has patched the 2 outfits. I am slowly gaining some knowledge but fixing these is way over my head at this moment. Anyway, back to hoping...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So this thread is obviously dead, the author doesn't seem to give a crap anymore, he has not updated since June 2014, so we'll have to rely on any other modder that comes along and cares about this... either that or we take matter on our own hands, the only problem is that i'm no modder material...

• 10 months later...

No luck.  I've basically removed every other clothing and body-related mod, and tried reinstalling all the basic/required mods, but it's still the same.  I'm using the 1.2 from Mega - is that the latest version?

I think for the meantime I'm just going to remove the steel armor (it's both the light (no pauldrons) and full versions).  Everything else looks amazing, otherwise. :)

Um.. if you don't mind being my guinea pig... I may have whipped up a fix. It's Mod manager compatible, so if it makes things worse, just shut it off. Please get back to me on how things look when you run it. I'll run it myself and see how it goes, so you're not alone.

https://mega.co.nz/#!eEcnTJZK!aVwNg5U0-Q7-90sX8kkxCWtMqIdhGL4K6Tb25TN2Fc4

Sorry for the trouble... hopefully this fixes it.

The Fix isn't uploaded anymore and I can not find it on any other thread. Does anybody have it?

• 2 months later...

SOLUTION TO LEG SPIKES:
To fix the leg spikes, I found a solution on another forum post. You have to have your body weight set to .9 or lower. You might be able to go a little higher but at max body weight you will definitely get the spikes.

I still haven't found any solution to the steel armor, but I've been looking. I just ended up using a separate replacer for the steel armor at this point. Maybe someone will come forth.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...