SevenBase TBBP - Pregnancy Vanilla Armor and Clothing Replacer

View File

The Main Component is the Megas Link!

If for whatever reason you want to download the split files REMEMBER TO SWAP THE .000 and .zip PARTS OF THE FILE!

Click here for more instructions

All the file names must be the same, as this is actually a split archive.

The files must be renamed to as follows:

7base - TBBP - Preg - Armor and Clothes - split.zip.001

7base - TBBP - Preg - Armor and Clothes - split.zip.002

7base - TBBP - Preg - Armor and Clothes - split.zip.003

7base - TBBP - Preg - Armor and Clothes - split.zip.004

Once you have all four files named as such, use 7zip or whatever archiver you use and open the first part, .001; from there, you'll be able to extract the mod as a whole. If you're using Windows 7 or 8 MAKE SURE YOU CAN SEE FILE EXTENSIONS, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE LAST PART OF THE FILE.

This is a SevenBase TBBP Vanilla Armor and Clothing Replacer that allows Pregnancy. Please note that I did not create any of the models and that they are under use of the talented and generous artists listed in the credits section.

List of Clothing Changed:

Armors:

- Bandit

- Blades

- Daedric

- DBArmor

- Dragon Bone

- Dragon Scale

- Draugr

- Dwarven

- Ebody

- Ebonymail

- Elven

- Falmer

- GeneralTulius

- Glass

- Hide

- Imperial

- Iron

- Midnight Breed

- Nightingale

- Nord Plate

- Orcish

- Savior's Hide

- Silverlight

- Sons of Talos

- Steel

- Stormcloaks

- Studded

- Thievesguild

- Wolf

Clothes:

- Archmage

- Barkeeper

- Beggar

- Blacksmith

- Chef

- Farm Clothes 1-4

- Fine Clothes 1-2

- Forsworn

- Graybeard

- Jester

- Mage Apprentice

- Mage Journeyman

- Merchant

- Miner

- Monk

- Necromancer

- Nocturnal

- Prisoner

- Psiijic

- Redguard

- Robe Dark Brotherhood (Shrouded)

- Robe Mythic Dawn

- Thalmor

- Warlock

- Wedding Dress

- Wench

- Yarl 1-3

DLC Pack (extra):

- Dawnguard Armor 1-5

- Falmer Heavy

- Ivory

- Bonemeld

- Chitin (H/L)

- Nordic Carved

- Stahlrim (H/L)

- Blind Moth Priest

- Prisoner

- Vamp Clothes

- Vampire

- Cultist

- Dark Elf

- Miraak Robes

- Skaal

- Telvanni

- Temple

Installation:

All files linked work with NMM.

There are a couple of legacy .esps for texture fixes. Future versions will not need them. In fact, you may not need them now. Someone check for me. I'm tired.

Requirements:

My current setup (feel free to change as desired):

Sevenbase TBBP body (required - any similar 7B body should work)

SevenBase TBBP - preg body (In files, my own body with Belly Bone added)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

(I use the maximized xp32 maximum skeleton)

Optional:

HDT Physics Extensions

hdt collision by head (My own file - In Files)

HDT for Sevenbase, UNP and CBBE

Honestly, the whole setup looks unbelievably good. If you've been on the fence about trying out physics, I heavily encourage you to mirror my setup. It's worth it.

Issues:

- Chef - Pregnancy barely shows

- Some of the clothing looks a little weird

Personally, I think things are pretty good for now as a nearly 100% pregnancy enabled vanilla armor replacer.

Credits:

- Caliente and anyone else involved with Bodyslide 2

- Pfiffy for the Sexy Vanilla Clothes and Armors for Sevenbase Bombshell

- Crosscrusade for Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP

- RickerHK for Remodeled Armor for SeveNBase BombShell BBP

Thank You:

What initially started as a personal, obsessive quest has now turned into a mod that has had way more downloads than I would have guessed. Thanks for downloading; I hope you find what you've been looking for here.

Hi, thank you so much for the mod :)

Minor gripe: I can't seem to find the right mage robe items, which you named "Apprentice" and "Journeyman". I checked all of the novice/apprentice/expert/master/college robes and all seemed to have vanilla meshes. All the other clothes/armors worked out great, however.

Edit: Nevermind, shame on me :).

I freaking love this mod, i've never seen so much support for the 7B, which is my favorite body mod, i was just wondering, is there any chance that you could make a Non-skimpy version?, i would like to have the body's shape on every armor without showing so much skin, just for the lore's sake of course, or maybe at least just the Dawnguard vampire armors/robes, i would be more than satisfied with just those at least

I seem to be having an issue, and I'm not sure where it came from, but after installing the latest version, Steel armor is looking like this: attachicon.gifLydiaError.jpg

Most of the rest seem to be working fine.

I can't reproduce the error. If it was working fine in earlier versions, it could be the legacy .esps I removed, as steel was untouched. Try re-adding these .esps, it couldn't hurt. Best of luck.

7BBP - PREG fix.esp

7BBP - PREG Remodeled Armor - Replacer.esp

I freaking love this mod, i've never seen so much support for the 7B, which is my favorite body mod, i was just wondering, is there any chance that you could make a Non-skimpy version?, i would like to have the body's shape on every armor without showing so much skin, just for the lore's sake of course, or maybe at least just the Dawnguard vampire armors/robes, i would be more than satisfied with just those at least

If you could point me in the direction of some non-skimpy Dawnguard armor, I'd most likely convert it for you. I'm no artist, so I mostly grabbed what sevenbase armor mods were available to me. If you find 10 armors or less you want done, point me in the direction, and I'll add it for you.

Hmm.  Tried that, didn't seem to help.  If it's working for you, it must be a conflict with something else.  I'm going to try disabling a bunch of things, and see if anything fixes it, and report back.

No luck.  I've basically removed every other clothing and body-related mod, and tried reinstalling all the basic/required mods, but it's still the same.  I'm using the 1.2 from Mega - is that the latest version?

I think for the meantime I'm just going to remove the steel armor (it's both the light (no pauldrons) and full versions).  Everything else looks amazing, otherwise. :)

No luck.  I've basically removed every other clothing and body-related mod, and tried reinstalling all the basic/required mods, but it's still the same.  I'm using the 1.2 from Mega - is that the latest version?

I think for the meantime I'm just going to remove the steel armor (it's both the light (no pauldrons) and full versions).  Everything else looks amazing, otherwise. :)

Um.. if you don't mind being my guinea pig... I may have whipped up a fix. It's Mod manager compatible, so if it makes things worse, just shut it off. Please get back to me on how things look when you run it. I'll run it myself and see how it goes, so you're not alone.

https://mega.co.nz/#!eEcnTJZK!aVwNg5U0-Q7-90sX8kkxCWtMqIdhGL4K6Tb25TN2Fc4

Sorry for the trouble... hopefully this fixes it.

No worries - I'll give it a shot!

Besides, nothing good is ever bug-free on the first build. :)

Update - looks awesome! :D

I did find another dress that looks off, though it's not as bad, possibly just some texture issues.  Let me check which one it is and get back to you in a moment (will update shortly).

Edit:  Looks like it's FarmClothes002:

post-311055-0-46298000-1403152772_thumb.jpg

No worries - I'll give it a shot!

Besides, nothing good is ever bug-free on the first build. :)

Update - looks awesome! :D

I did find another dress that looks off, though it's not as bad, possibly just some texture issues.  Let me check which one it is and get back to you in a moment (will update shortly).

Edit:  Looks like it's FarmClothes002:

Same issue here.

I also have a problem with 1st person view ( invisible arms).