[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

Enter_77

Loved loved loved Sexy Maid of Chorrol. Picked it up around the same time I picked up CLS, which was before they were cross-over compatible. So, long-time fan here. :D

I really do look forward to it. Hopefully Skyrim's animations department catches up in time to make the brothel viable.

I have one question. Grumpf has said several times that he has no plans to do a sequel to CLS himself for Skyrim, as Oblivion's CLS has been a great deal of work and has eaten so much of his time.

With that in mind. Did you intend to work with him and/or other CLS members to make Sexy Maid of Skyrim sort of a spiritual successor to CLS or perhaps include homages to it during your main quest? Seeing as their continuities are canonically related anyway, it'd be a great way to honor CLS.

I ask because I'm a sucker for crossovers and easter eggs. <.<

• 3 months later...

Hi. Long-time follower, big fan of SMC and your work in CLS.

So, I have two questions that I'm not sure you can answer yet, because they apply more to future episodes than right now, but I thought it over and figured better to ask now and implant the thought in your head before you start laying things out in a way that can't be easily tweaked if you hear an idea you like or a thought you didn't consider.

1. First question. About the romance; I assume the mod's love interest is female. Is she romancable by either sex, just men, or did you have another option in mind for female player-characters?

2. Second question. Were you planning the sex to be restricted to the brothel exclusively, or were you considering a couple of additional "outlets" (that is, not counting opportunities presented along the main quest)? Perhaps an additional location with each episode after III, or hirelings you can "utilize" at will?

An idea that i think would be interesting to see is if you plan on pulling in the erosap again have the possibility of getting it used on you (though this may require a needs mod that has a lust factor or what not). I say this just because with the first one there really wasn't a consequence of failing.

I played the first part, it was fun. This is the kind of mods I look forward to the most.

[*]First question. About the romance; I assume the mod's love interest is female. Is she romancable by either sex' date=' just men, or did you have another option in mind for female player-characters?

[/list']

When I played this, I had a female character (married to another female) and I managed to get some Romance Points. So I assume she's available as a romance option to female player characters.

I played the first part' date=' it was fun. This is the kind of mods I look forward to the most.

1. First question. About the romance; I assume the mod's love interest is female. Is she romancable by either sex, just men, or did you have another option in mind for female player-characters?

When I played this, I had a female character (married to another female) and I managed to get some Romance Points. So I assume she's available as a romance option to female player characters.

Yeah, I wound up snagging it anyway about two days ago and played through in one sitting. She doesn't seem to care who or what is romancing her.

So that just leaves question two. :D

I like the sound of "almost all".

Anyhoo, random thought that occurred to me while poking through Jonestead's library; did you have any plans to add custom books in some of the new areas? Erotic books for the brothel, flavor books acting as easter eggs and references to the various adult mods SMC was tied into, things of that nature? They wouldn't add anything to the plot, really, but it'd be the kind of small touch that people might appreciate, whether they're in it for the story or the sex.

Now that I think about it, if you decide to do it, I could, if you like, easily repurpose a couple of the erotic books I wrote for CLS.

• 1 month later...

im having some trouble playing this quest..

when i have to save kasia's father, after her father was killed and the virns was ordered to capture kasia and kill my character, the game stuck. no dialog but i can't move, then i waited for a minute but nothing happens.

anyone can help me??

im having some trouble playing this quest..

when i have to save kasia's father' date=' after her father was killed and the virns was ordered to capture kasia and kill my character, the game stuck. no dialog but i can't move, then i waited for a minute but nothing happens.

anyone can help me??

[/quote']

You have to restart Skyrim everytime something like that happens.:-/

I believe that's the infamous Skyrim navmesh bug. If it's the NPC I think it is, he's supposed to exit the room after his little dialog, but he gets stuck due to the navmesh bug, so the player never gets control back. Took me three tries before he actually exited the room and I got control back.

Nothing the mod writer can do about it, really.

Archived