FNVEdit error

A.J.

I wrongly parented my esp to a wrong master. I didn't use any assets/records/IDs so I was pretty safe in removing it. In the past I always used tessnip to remove it and it always succeeded, but this time I wanted to try FNVEdit clean master option.

Well, this error popped out after I did that, if I make Check for errors on my esp. The record it points is vanilla navmesh record, and I really don't know what that error means, why it pops out checking errors on my esp which contains a separated worldspace and I didn't touch vanilla. Does it mean it corrupted my esp? it is hundred hours of work, I'm pretty scared by that...

post-165499-0-19595400-1402710932_thumb.jpg

I even reopened FNVEdit more times and tried again.

EDIT: Check for errors on the same record, but only opening FalloutNV, doesn't give errors, so it's something that comes from my ESP. Concerning vanilla record. About something I didn't touch at all.

It is pure NV, no DLCs. I think I tracked down what it is, but I don't understand if it's serious or if I can clean it by FNVEdit or directly in GECK, navmesh scares me.

In my esp I duplicated some vanilla cells (from Interiors), so navmesh was duplicated too. After I cleaned the master it gave this error on the duplicated navmesh (and not before, that's strange), so I'm not sure if I can simply erase these records inside FNVEdit, or GECK, or whatever. I don't care in redoing these interiors' navmesh, it's ok, I just don't want to create more troubles with the esp

I don't understand what happened before, but now my FNVEdit is clean and that's enough for me. Sorry I have panic when a "some hundreds hours work" has errors.

Removing the navmesh infos by FNVEdit was leading to new errors, so I erased it by GECK and now everything seems error free. I hope so. I didn't inspect if it was a matter with navmesh finalization, since it was a copied vanilla navmesh, but it's ok, it's enough for me.

Archived