Yup' date=' i got the slave bout 30 min ago... cant wait to c it in action lol

[/quote']

Yep,got it too, got like 4 more mods with new toys :) Actually had some fun, equipped Slave, (yeah some problems with rigging and shaders,they working on it) , loaded up Umpa dance and my PC did some belly dancing for a Jarl,hehe :) Jarl acctually paid attention and looked pleased :)

I had a problem with taking a good screenies tho -Umpa's dances are all ports, some bones just do not work. But,then it always was like that,remember those "broken" wrists in Oblivion with Umpa's? Still,a great fun :) When CS is out,THEN we get some poses and animations ;) Even stoopid me could make poses and add them in the game in Fallouts, with Skyrim skeleton things gonna look much better...where's that CS Beth PROMISED us in January? I want my money back :)

A quick heads up: between work and family illness I may be a little light on updates this week. I'll try and respond to comments, but I don't know if I'll have the time to get into anything major.

Also, I've updated the wiki entry for the Chaurus Trainer adding in some details from the Journal story, and some notes on how to present this to a female PC in that situation.

Also started a writeup on a Blackreach beast that's been lurking in my imagination for a while now: the Deepwater Slime Mould. (I'll add links when I get more time).

I'm late to this party, but I prefer the UNP body. It is actually much more realistic than the other offerings currently. It's also pretty high quality imo.

Only Caliente's CBBE comes close imo, and the only problem I have with that one is the implant-like melon shape of the boobs. UNP displays the proper bit of 'hang' that a real breast would have.

So.. to the author of UNP - great job, keep it up, and thanks for sharing.

A quick heads up: between work and family illness I may be a little light on updates this week. I'll try and respond to comments' date=' but I don't know if I'll have the time to get into anything major.

Also, I've updated the wiki entry for the Chaurus Trainer adding in some details from the Journal story, and some notes on how to present this to a female PC in that situation.

Also started a writeup on a Blackreach beast that's been lurking in my imagination for a while now: the Deepwater Slime Mould. (I'll add links when I get more time).

[/quote']

Doc, I think you posted in the wrong thread...And I wish you and your family all the best.

• 2 weeks later...

My Favourite body although I was reluctant to move from CBBE Slim at first but now were getting some clothes I'm definitely in the UMP Band Wagon. Not really sure what it is about the mesh but I really love the shape and the slim body option. Great work Dimon99.

Started trying to model some clothing for the first time ever yesterday, took me 8hrs to convert an armour I liked that was for CHSBHC to UMP Slim model and that was just for the 0 slider size, when exporting my new mesh my 3DS Max 2012 kept crashing so unfortunately it was 8hrs wasted. It was my first time ever using a Modelling program and enjoyed it despite failed model export.

Anyone here able to direct me to some tutorials for converting armour (best if specific for UMP) I was trying to use the guide on here for converting to CHSBHC but converting the other way :D

Also is there a thread around for UMP clothing or Slim clothing?

Anyway loving the model so keep up the good work!

Question: Out of interest do you prefer Dimon99's V1.3 textures or the ones by Navetsea?

Hi, im really interested in this body mod too. But since most armor mods out there are using cbbe(which by all mean is also great), could someone point me to a detailed tutorial on how to convert armor into UNP? Note that im entirely new to meshes editing so the more details the better.

Cheers Mate, that's just what I needed, hopefully next time I've got some down time I can start producing some quality conversions... with original authors permissions of course.

If there was one thing I would change about UMP it would be how high the waist/hips area starts to widen out... having it lower makes for a smaller, tighter looking rear and in my experience is how a lot of more slim/athletic girls bodies/booties are. I know that not all are like that of course but we don't download mods so we can have the average anything now do we.

If I get proficient with modelling maybe I'll make my own edits to the body for personal use, unless a tighter rear version is released :D

• 1 month later...