Ebon Shroud Mashup - 7B/UNP/CBBE/Bodyslide

On a side note, I noticed the following mistakes in the original meshes:

A. Textures in the Sleeves meshes, both first person and armor are harcoded to "c:\games\modorganizer\mods\armor modding\textures\armor\ebonshroud\"

B. The normal map for the heels is "textures\armor\ebonshroud\fishnet_n.dds" when it should be "textures\armor\ebonshroud\stockings_n.dds"

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, these issues should now be fixed for all versions.

I tried uninstalling the  mods. Then I downloaded Ebon Shroud - CBBE TBBP.rar followed by Ebon Shroud - BodySlide TBBP.rar . After installing both files, it worked!

Initially, I had only installed the BodySlide file. I did not realise that I needed to install the CBBE file as well. (Yes, I am a noob.)

Thank you for the help and thank you for the mods!

This is because the Bodyslide version doesn't have any textures files. It reads the texture files of the CBBE versions, hence you need to install both.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a problem with the gloves of this armor that makes the hands look fucked up. The fingers are elongated, I will try to post screenshot if needed. This doesn't happen on the Blood Raven version. I'm using the CBBE TBBP bodyslide version, any reason for this?

Edit: only shows in first person. 

There is a problem with the gloves of this armor that makes the hands look fucked up. The fingers are elongated, I will try to post screenshot if needed. This doesn't happen on the Blood Raven version. I'm using the CBBE TBBP bodyslide version, any reason for this?

Edit: only shows in first person. 

Yeah that happens when using Bodyslide. Bodyslide / Outfit studio doesn't support the bones in the hands/fingers, so it gets all messed up if you use Bodyslide with gloves. A work-around is that you can Bodyslide the gloves with your preset, then use Nifskope and remove the messed up hands mesh and replace them with the stock female hands that comes with the CBBE model. That should work out pretty good.

• 1 month later...

is there anyway you can upload a version for cbbe tbbp with belly node? i want to use this with my preg mods.

I'm not going to be updating the armors at this point. If anyone else wants to do it, they're free to do so.

• 5 months later...

This is one of my favorite 'armors', but I don't like the collar clipping through long hair. From some screenshots I saw that someone made a 7B version without the collar & shoulder piece. Could someone covert that collarless 7B version to CBBE?

This is one of my favorite 'armors', but I don't like the collar clipping through long hair. From some screenshots I saw that someone made a 7B version without the collar & shoulder piece. Could someone covert that collarless 7B version to CBBE?

I can do that for you.

attachicon.gifEbon Shroud - CBBE TBBP (Shoulderless; collarless).rar

Thank you very much!

Could you also do the same for the alternate version?

I can do that for you.

attachicon.gifEbon Shroud - CBBE TBBP (Shoulderless; collarless).rar

Thank you very much!

Could you also do the same for the alternate version?

Ebon Shroud Alternative - CBBE TBBP (Shoulderless; collarless).rar

Let me know if it works, I don't use CBBE so I haven't tested it in-game.

• 4 months later...

great set... about installation in bodyslide, best solution is to dont morph the gloves but everything else. ive tried to replace the hands in nifskope but everytime ive replaced them, these disapeared in game. anyway i dont have chubby hands or something, just standard ones, and the method ive mentioned works perfectly to me.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

well im about to bring this back from the dead but can anyone link the cbbe files for this armor on here the webpage for the actual download is offline and there nothing i can really do about that also the files for blood raven since that webpage is also offline for me

• 2 months later...