Ebon Shroud Mashup - 7B/UNP/CBBE/Bodyslide

View File

Description
Armor mashup for 7B Bombshell / UNP TBBP / CBBE TBBP / Bodyslide. To obtain the armor type help "ebon shroud" (including the "- marks!) in the console and use player.additem with the codes provided.

There are two versions available that have changes to the breast 'armor'
Original

7NhdIGi.png7FONLVi.png53IGTBu.pngfmSrZDc.pngePOAWI3.pngbVRqfMJ.png

Alternative

w746XNI.pngRD02c3I.pngZjZIEmF.png0eUaCQ5.png

Requires

For troubleshooting, please read the "required mod" pages that correspond with the armor version you're trying to use.

Sources

Known Issues

• Breast armor deforms slightly on lower weightsettings
  • Fingers mess up when using Bodyslide with the gloves. Bodyslide the gloves and replace the hands with your body's original hands (femalehands_0/1) with Nifskope.

Credits & Acknowledgements

• Sbire for the fully customizable 7B BBP version
  • All respective creators of the armors used in this mashup
  • Caliente for the Bodyslide and Outfit Studio programs

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/08/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    7B, UNP, CBBE, Bodyslide, TBBP, BBP, HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible

Awesome mod but the the hands/fingers seem too be jacked

2014_06_08_00011.jpg

2014_06_08_00014.jpg

without the gloves on

2014_06_08_00017.jpg

and with them on

2014_06_08_00018.jpg

Yeah that happens when using Bodyslide. Bodyslide / Outfit studio doesn't support the bones in the hands/fingers, so it gets all messed up if you use Bodyslide with gloves. A work-around is that you can Bodyslide the gloves with your preset, then use Nifskope and remove the messed up hands mesh and replace them with the stock female hands that comes with the CBBE model. That should work out pretty good.

What happened to the Ebon Shroud with the Aradia Nipple Shields?

I was debatting using those for this as well, but I already used those in my previous Blood Raven mashup so I wanted to mix things up a bit. I might make another version with those nipples, because I really do like them as well.

What happened to the Ebon Shroud with the Aradia Nipple Shields?

I was debatting using those for this as well, but I already used those in my previous Blood Raven mashup so I wanted to mix things up a bit. I might make another version with those nipples, because I really do like them as well.

I really that Aradia nipple shields version. Please upload that one.

thx mate for sharing, but there's an issue with meshes if they used at another biped slot, then 32.

it would be nice if you could look into it. after that your full customizable version for sevenbase will be finished.

if you can't fix that i'll have a test with biped slot 32 instead, but in that case its impossible to combine that with other armors, because most of them are using that slot.

issue with biped slot 56

ebon shroud bra

post-34869-0-64609900-1402439985_thumb.jpg

ebon shroud nipple clamps

post-34869-0-88300300-1402439996_thumb.jpg

no issue with biped 32 (i think that have something to do with slot 32, because it replaces the whole body with his mesh)

ebon shroud cuirass

post-34869-0-17732100-1402439980_thumb.jpg

ebon shroud cuirass (alternative)

post-34869-0-54872200-1402439991_thumb.jpg

here are the files for the sevenbase full customizable version, actually with that issues listet above.

so long... good stuff

thx mate for sharing, but there's an issue with meshes if they used at another biped slot, then 32.

it would be nice if you could look into it. after that your full customizable version for sevenbase will be finished.

if you can't fix that i'll have a test with biped slot 32 instead, but in that case its impossible to combine that with other armors, because most of them are using that slot.

issue with biped slot 56

ebon shroud bra

attachicon.gifbra_biped_56.jpg

ebon shroud nipple clamps

attachicon.gifnclamps_biped_56.jpg

no issue with biped 32 (i think that have something to do with slot 32, because it replaces the whole body with his mesh)

ebon shroud cuirass

attachicon.gifbra_biped_32.jpg

ebon shroud cuirass (alternative)

attachicon.gifnclamps_biped_32.jpg

here are the files for the sevenbase full customizable version, actually with that issues listet above.

so long... good stuff

I'll have a look at it. I'm not too knowledgable on all the different armor slots, but I'll try messing with it a bit.

I'll have a look at it. I'm not too knowledgable on all the different armor slots, but I'll try messing with it a bit.

no worries, that issue doesn't have something to do with the used biped slot. a other used slot then 32 will show up that issue, because they doesn't replace the whole body. i think the meshes listed below needs a little adjustment, thats all.

bra_0.nif

bra_1.nif

nippleclamps_0.nif

nippleclamps_1.nif

they are taken from the cuirass by deleting unwanted branches. then i changed the biped slot to 56. thats all.

i would do this by myself if i cant.

but all my trials to convert a armor with outfit studio to sevenbase are quite horrible, in the past.

i followed many tutorials, but there's something that doesnt comes with a tut. you need a hand for that, that i doesn't have.

no worries, that issue doesn't have something to do with the used biped slot. a other used slot then 32 will show up that issue, because they doesn't replace the whole body. i think the meshes listed below needs a little adjustment, thats all.

bra_0.nif

bra_1.nif

nippleclamps_0.nif

nippleclamps_1.nif

they are taken from the cuirass by deleting unwanted branches. then i changed the biped slot to 56. thats all.

i would do this by myself if i cant.

but all my trials to convert a armor with outfit studio to sevenbase are quite horrible, in the past.

i followed many tutorials, but there's something that doesnt comes with a tut. you need a hand for that, that i doesn't have.

I've taken a look at the issue and the problem seems to indeed only occur when using biped slot 56. I suspect it is something to do with how the bra/nipples work when weighted in-game when using that biped slot, as the armor shows up perfectly fine in Outift Studio, Nifskope and 3DS Max. I tried reweighting and reskinning just the bra/nipples, but as soon as I use them under biped 56 in-game they mess up. So I'm not sure what the problem is exactly or how to fix it.

There is a work-around for your problem tho. If you set the bra/nipples as slot 32 they work fine. You can equip all the other pieces of the armor individually. By doing so the nipples/bra will become the 'main' armor, which is kind of weird I guess, but it works! So you could do:

32 - Ebon Shroud Cuirass

32 - Ebon Shroud Cuirass (alternative)

32 - Ebon Shroud Bra

32 - Ebon Shroud Nipple Clamps

33 - Ebon Shroud Gloves

37 - Ebon Shroud Heels

45 - Ebon Shroud Necklace

52 - Ebon Shroud C-String

32 - Ebon Shroud Bra

32 - Ebon Shroud Nipple Clamps

57 - Ebon Shroud Bolero

This way people can either equip the entire body set or parts individually without the armor messing up.

Great stuff...if you don't mind can you tell me what body you're using, the skin texture, how you got your body oily like that, and how you got your legs to be muscular like that? Thanks!

Most stuff you can find in my blog entry

There is a work-around for your problem tho. If you set the bra/nipples as slot 32 they work fine. You can equip all the other pieces of the armor individually.

i'll finalize that sevenbase package today evening (CET). will change to biped slot 32. thx for trying to fix that.