[WIP] MoreNastyCritters

dentarr

All animations that he and I are implementing have complete gif previews in panic's thread (first post).  All the creature models are the first and only iteration for their respective creatures, so if you want them theyre your only option.

Oh, I downloaded and installed them already, I've only seen the new horse doggy style animation (which I like over the original animation for realism's sake). Thanks for informing us of the gif images on the other thread.

May I suggest another horse animation? Something like this:

Really shitty drawing I know, but basically the PC lays on a short bench with a fake horse pussy behind her/him that lines up with the PC's ass or pussy and then the horse fucks the fake horse pussy and consequently the PC's ass or pussy as well.

post-145287-0-44305400-1402519759_thumb.png

Not sure what mod could use an animation like that, but it's a thought.

starting a new game with everything set up makes the creature animation list completely blank, re-registering animations doesn't fix it; one must install the framework and start a new game first, then install the nastycritters and re-register the animations for the new ones to appear. Even so the double rieklings one doesn't work, either nothing happens or if it does only the fem animates while the rieklings stay in a T shape as if the animation path is wrong or something

starting a new game with everything set up makes the creature animation list completely blank, re-registering animations doesn't fix it; one must install the framework and start a new game first, then install the nastycritters and re-register the animations for the new ones to appear. Even so the double rieklings one doesn't work, either nothing happens or if it does only the fem animates while the rieklings stay in a T shape as if the animation path is wrong or something

Did You run FNIS after installing everything?

Also which version of SL do you use?

I absolutely cannot reproduce this problem. I always have all the options in SL no matter if I start a new game or just continue an old one resetting anims.

Really shitty drawing I know, but basically the PC lays on a short bench with a fake horse pussy behind her/him that lines up with the PC's ass or pussy and then the horse fucks the fake horse pussy and consequently the PC's ass or pussy as well.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

I don't really understand what you mean with this fake horse pussy thing. Some kind of object between the horse and the PC? Ok. Anyway, instead of a bench which can look pretty unimmersive out in the wilds or whatever, how about a bale of hay if near a city or a big log of wood if in the wilds or something.

yes i did run FNIS and i'm running sexlab 1.57

Im running 1.54 .. But shouldnt make much of a difference.

Concerning animations: The Animators have a female character model and a critter model to work with. They cant just miraculously let a bench/whatever appear  :dodgy:

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

I don't really understand what you mean with this fake horse pussy thing. Some kind of object between the horse and the PC? Ok. Anyway, instead of a bench which can look pretty unimmersive out in the wilds or whatever, how about a bale of hay if near a city or a big log of wood if in the wilds or something.

That could work too, it doesn't have to be a bench, it could be a bail of hay or a chopping block, actually either of those tings would make more sense anyway as they are common on farms in Skyrim, actually now that I think about it, using either of those things could allow for a "horse missionary" animation.

Yeah, you'll have to excuse some of my odd thought processes, I've been awake for two days strait, lol.

Werebear still don't show penis if I use meshes/slnc, and yes, it works if I copy mesh into actor/dlc02/werebear. After train hentai creature PC can't move.

Move NudeCreatureDB down your loadorder. Try to load it as one of the last Mods

If you cant move PC press Space bar. Thats a Hentai Creatures effect...

is that a side effect of your mod? ever thought custom races wont work with defeat...

Well basically SL Defeat is a trigger for SL animations, nothing more. And if you have custom races triggering then they are using "Basic" races that trigger SL animations.

Ashman/Ash Spawn for example are Draugr and trigger SL like Draugr. Werebear are Werewolves and trigger SL like Werewolves.

Werebear still don't show penis if I use meshes/slnc, and yes, it works if I copy mesh into actor/dlc02/werebear. After train hentai creature PC can't move.

Move NudeCreatureDB down your loadorder. Try to load it as one of the last Mods

If you cant move PC press Space bar. Thats a Hentai Creatures effect...

Move DB at the end not solved issue for me. Only I can fix freeze PC after train unchecking ragdoll ending on sexlab settings.

Q1: These mods are still being actively developed other than Hentai Creatures, will there be a problem when newer versions of those mods get released?  For example, Rieking is likely to be included in the new version of SL and Nude Creatures.

Q2: What fixes did you make to Hentai Creatures?  I sincerely hope that you patched the mod's target acquisition.  The beast pathing in acquiring target is very buggy and often lead to serious clipping with the environment.  If it's up to me I would just make the creature stationary and teleport the target to the beast to initiate SL animation.  No clipping and no bug out.  Unfortunately I cannot mod.

Thanks

Q1: These mods are still being actively developed other than Hentai Creatures, will there be a problem when newer versions of those mods get released?  For example, Rieking is likely to be included in the new version of SL and Nude Creatures.

Q2: What fixes did you make to Hentai Creatures?  I sincerely hope that you patched the mod's target acquisition.  The beast pathing in acquiring target is very buggy and often lead to serious clipping with the environment.  If it's up to me I would just make the creature stationary and teleport the target to the beast to initiate SL animation.  No clipping and no bug out.  Unfortunately I cannot mod.

Thanks

Q1: Probably yes

Q2: Didnt have pathing problems. Fixed the Talk options that kept crapping out on me. I try to fix problems I can encounter and verify.

is that a side effect of your mod? ever thought custom races wont work with defeat...

Well basically SL Defeat is a trigger for SL animations, nothing more. And if you have custom races triggering then they are using "Basic" races that trigger SL animations.

Ashman/Ash Spawn for example are Draugr and trigger SL like Draugr. Werebear are Werewolves and trigger SL like Werewolves.

yes thats what i thought but i think they have a custom race. i will have a look into next time i find one.

I'm actually reluctant of ever assuming anything about Skyrim mods as strange things always happen, but anyway, whenever you'll switch to 1.57 do tell if anything changes.

I'm actually reluctant of ever assuming anything about Skyrim mods as strange things always happen, but anyway, whenever you'll switch to 1.57 do tell if anything changes.

True that.

Well actually it shouldnt matter much what I use since the only SL part in here is the creature registry script and that one I took from WhiskeyS, added Lurker and then WhiskeyS used that and added Rieklings Threesome. So it would matter more what he uses  :P

But looking at the code it has to be at least 1.55...

I just said I use 1.54 to show it works with that version, too

Hi I am unable to start animations with Rieklings (animation registered, but falls to ground when sex starts) and Ashmen (animation not registered). Do I need to have Hentai Creatures installed to make these work?

EDIT: Got Rieklings to work by Re-register SexLab Animations a few times, Ashmen are also working now after reinstallation. Thanks.

Thanks

Q1: Probably yes

Q2: Didnt have pathing problems. Fixed the Talk options that kept crapping out on me. I try to fix problems I can encounter and verify.

Thanks for the reply.  A couple of followups if you don't mind:

Q1: What will you recommend for noob when the mods that you mod release new versions?  Leave MoreNastyCritters in and let the other mod overwrite or uninstall MoreNastyCritters entirely?

Q2: The original Hentai Creatures has a pathing bug if the targets is not close by.  This is a problem for us that like to let Hentai Creatures loose in the world.  For example, if the creature and target is separated by a wall or two, the creature will keep moving against the wall and no animation will trigger.  Another user patched the original I think by having the creature teleport to the target thus ensuring that animation will always be triggered.  The problem is that targets are usually near some statics and the animation will thus clip into the environment.  Also, we lose track of the creature as it just vanishes and does not return to its original spot.  Given that it might be too much to attach AI for Hentai Creature to return to original spot I thought if would be nice if the creatures is stationary and the targets teleport to the creature who is located in a fixed open environment while NPC's AI will return him/her back to original state after the animation.   

True that.

Well actually it shouldnt matter much what I use since the only SL part in here is the creature registry script and that one I took from WhiskeyS, added Lurker and then WhiskeyS used that and added Rieklings Threesome. So it would matter more what he uses  :P

But looking at the code it has to be at least 1.55...

I just said I use 1.54 to show it works with that version, too

Dentarr,

It seems like you could approach the scripting differently and help people not overwrite the core scripts from SexLab and have to face these questions in their installs. If you look at "SexLab Vanilla Voices" you will see the "proper" use of extending SexLab through script inheritance, but subclassing sslVoiceFactory.psc and hooking into SexLab that way. You should be able to do a similar thing by subclassing sslAnimationFactory.psc and introducing new animations into the game. That way you aren't asking people to overwrite the core files that SexLab uses.

If you need help, let me know.

Dentarr,

It seems like you could approach the scripting differently and help people not overwrite the core scripts from SexLab and have to face these questions in their installs. If you look at "SexLab Vanilla Voices" you will see the "proper" use of extending SexLab through script inheritance, but subclassing sslVoiceFactory.psc and hooking into SexLab that way. You should be able to do a similar thing by subclassing sslAnimationFactory.psc and introducing new animations into the game. That way you aren't asking people to overwrite the core files that SexLab uses.

If you need help, let me know.

Ill look into it as soon as I have time. Right now I work on models in 3DS and fixing around in Nifskope. 

This Hack/Patch/Mod was and is not intended as a fully supported Mod for everyone. I have neither the resources nor the willingness to do techsupport. The madness that is Skyrim modding, where everybody is using differnt 200+ mods makes that nearly impossible, anyway.

That said this is just an option for players who like to add stuff that isnt there otherwise. I dont "ask people" to do anything.

And yes, of course, "make backups of the files you overwrite and the savegames before you install" should be a good advice for every Mod you add.

In the end, I can and will only guarantee that this stuff works for me and the mods I have installed. If you have your own list of 200+ Mods and my hacks/addons are one part in all that I simply cant help you if it doenst work.

If people for whom this works would post here and say so, it would help. Because if something doesnt work for everyone I can start looking why it only works for me. If for example ashman works for 99 people and not for 1 then the problem is with the setup of the one. You follow?

Couldn't get reiklings to work, kept re-aggroing on my character even with Stop Combat and calm spells. The animations work, I just get knocked into bleedout again by the other rieklings. I was in Benkongerike and tried it with a group that bust out of the pots, so I'm not sure if those specific rieklings are sexable. 

Here's the papyrus, and there are a lot of SL-related errors. Would it be a good idea to re-install SL?

Archived