Navetsea's CBBE v.2 and v.3 textures

DorkDiva

post-15507-13597872739906_thumb.jpgpost-15507-13597872740888_thumb.jpgThese are compatible with Cal's new version recently released. They look great, only issue is that wrist, ankle , and neck seams are visible. Really depends on the lighting. These are in my opinion the best textures available for this body model. Navetsea's work as usual is extraordinary, and always a gem to have and use. I am surprised no one else has really noticed this! Everyone has been wishing for better textures, well there they are, and made by a texture artist of the highest caliber. In this house, we raise our glass to you Navetsea!

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6554

and the matching head since it is not really compatible with coverwomen or bellas.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5106

Just says cannot find server when attempting to DL the hand fix. It's not locked down. its that shitty website, and the fact they keep messing around and changing things. I was hoping someone would put it up here, so people can use it, but I doubt that will happen. Id contact Navetsea myself but nexus wont even let me go to the forums. (edit) I was finally able to message Navetsea, I hope he/she gets it and they consider putting it all up here too.

Ah right. That would be the domain change. I hated having to move my websites to new domains because it could take weeks to propogate the changes thanks to all the stupid bottlenecks out there on the internet and the fact that IPv4 needs to die already since it's well past it's limits.

If the files are relatively small' date=' just add them as an attachment to your post. Otherwise link them from mediafire or similar sites. The free account I've got with mediafire seems to be working pretty well.

[/quote']

thanks cefwyn,

I have a very slow upload speed, and mediafire is somewhat hate my sluggish speed :-/ I guess I attach them here.

Welcome to Loverslab navetsea. I love your default shaved texture but I think it has some bugs I would like to point out:

the butt area has 2 lines that look like tan lines, but aren't that at all, they are simply junction lines caused by different color tones in that area.

legs and back have extrange shadows in various lights focus making the skin look odd, like if the legs had dunes (like the ones on a desert)

I would like to add aswell that this skin is too dark, mostly if you are a nordic female. The lightest skin selection is quiet tan, nothing that a nordic would look like

Other than that, I like your skin, mostly because of the nipples and it's normal maps. They are beautiful. But I would like if you could make a revision of it to fix, at least, the shadowing and butt's lines

• 4 weeks later...

Archived