Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Navetsea's CBBE v.2 and v.3 textures

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

DorkDiva

DorkDiva

I like frogs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
Attached File  2012-01-24_00004.jpg   380.43KB   2737 downloadsAttached File  2012-01-24_00005.jpg   315.27KB   3569 downloadsThese are compatible with Cal's new version recently released. They look great, only issue is that wrist, ankle , and neck seams are visible. Really depends on the lighting. These are in my opinion the best textures available for this body model. Navetsea's work as usual is extraordinary, and always a gem to have and use. I am surprised no one else has really noticed this! Everyone has been wishing for better textures, well there they are, and made by a texture artist of the highest caliber. In this house, we raise our glass to you Navetsea!

http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=6554

and the matching head since it is not really compatible with coverwomen or bellas.

http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=5106

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

TheOneWolf

TheOneWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
very nice, picking this up :-D

cefwyn

cefwyn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Awesome. Fits quite well with the normal maps I'm just about to post.

DorkDiva

DorkDiva

I like frogs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Awesome. Fits quite well with the normal maps I'm just about to post.

Cool, can't wait to see, what a good night, I find these textures, and now you are releasing new normals, awesome awesome.

polluxval

polluxval

Supreme Commander General Grumpy Cat and also Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts
nice. ill test it. thanks.

DorkDiva

DorkDiva

I like frogs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
These really make a huge difference, everyone using CBBE and it's variants should take a look.

DorkDiva

DorkDiva

I like frogs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
Would be cool if Navetsea would do a version for Thor/2pacs body too.

cefwyn

cefwyn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
The CBBE 3 version should be pretty close if not identical to the Thor/2pac body. If it's not a perfect match it should be too hard to fix with a clone and heal brush in photoshop/gimp.

DorkDiva

DorkDiva

I like frogs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
Navetsea made a hand texture fix, thing is nexus wont let anyone DL the damn thing...

cefwyn

cefwyn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Nexus has some really strange policies regarding files. You never know when a file will get locked down by admins for no reason or when an admin locks out file downloads just because a comment someone has posted (really retarded).

DorkDiva

DorkDiva

I like frogs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
Just says cannot find server when attempting to DL the hand fix. It's not locked down. its that shitty website, and the fact they keep messing around and changing things. I was hoping someone would put it up here, so people can use it, but I doubt that will happen. Id contact Navetsea myself but nexus wont even let me go to the forums. (edit) I was finally able to message Navetsea, I hope he/she gets it and they consider putting it all up here too.

cefwyn

cefwyn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Ah right. That would be the domain change. I hated having to move my websites to new domains because it could take weeks to propogate the changes thanks to all the stupid bottlenecks out there on the internet and the fact that IPv4 needs to die already since it's well past it's limits.

itt1968

itt1968

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
That does look awesome but I use CBBE slim and found an awesome skin for it, but hey either way, you cant go wrong with caliente's body... good job

madderoftime

madderoftime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Let's try this and hope I don't get slammed for it :P
Hope that is the right one - I have so freakin many right now it's hard to keep track.
Ain't mine, credit where due I'm just putting it here cause nexhus is not working for me and others right now.

Attached Files

DorkDiva

DorkDiva

I like frogs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
Hey , thanks!

navetsea

navetsea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
umm hello,

Thanks for the compliments, I deeply appreciate :)
Posted Image
upgraded CBBE skin texture v1.42
muscle map 1.42 & hand texture fix included.

Attached Files

cefwyn

cefwyn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
If the files are relatively small, just add them as an attachment to your post. Otherwise link them from mediafire or similar sites. The free account I've got with mediafire seems to be working pretty well.

navetsea

navetsea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

If the files are relatively small, just add them as an attachment to your post. Otherwise link them from mediafire or similar sites. The free account I've got with mediafire seems to be working pretty well.

thanks cefwyn,
I have a very slow upload speed, and mediafire is somewhat hate my sluggish speed :-/ I guess I attach them here.

AlivEc0cK

AlivEc0cK

Big tits lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
Welcome to Loverslab navetsea. I love your default shaved texture but I think it has some bugs I would like to point out:

the butt area has 2 lines that look like tan lines, but aren't that at all, they are simply junction lines caused by different color tones in that area.

legs and back have extrange shadows in various lights focus making the skin look odd, like if the legs had dunes (like the ones on a desert)

I would like to add aswell that this skin is too dark, mostly if you are a nordic female. The lightest skin selection is quiet tan, nothing that a nordic would look like

Other than that, I like your skin, mostly because of the nipples and it's normal maps. They are beautiful. But I would like if you could make a revision of it to fix, at least, the shadowing and butt's lines

zaraia

zaraia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Hey navetsea, thanks for the great skins! I love the athletic and muscular looks you're going for.