Robots, Gynoids, Androids, Sex & Pregnancy, Thoughts & Ideas?

Whats his resource use restrictions? Could someone use it as a base for a true android race?

Basically from what I've seen all the Android races are mesh alterations not textures which means they can't use normal clothing, which means more outfits required just for them, really not feasible for pregnancy or damaged clothing, we need a skin texture android race.

Maybe even include the file and PM him the copy? He can then upload it on the Nexus.. and we can have one for ourselves. When that is done perhaps Halstrom can add it to SCR. Since it would be a LL mod approved by the creator it would be of limited chance of loss in the future if the original author left Nexus or stopped modding. Any improvements can be shared with him.

not that my opinion matters but .. I'm chiming in anyway robots  these are basically any vanilla fallout robot exception being synth humans from the institute or similarly designed entity at best they can act as semen or ovum carriers capable of storing and transporting eggs and sperm  but that's all. Androids, see daughters of ares and similar races able to perform the same functions as a normal robot as well as serve as incubators for small bodied offspring( insects) or eggs.( death claws)  Gynoids the most advanced form of android(aka synth humans) fully capable of giving birth to organic, inorganic, and cybernetic offspring.(kinda pointless from an aesthetic  standpoint since they are almost indistinguishable from a normal person)

also  this may not be the best place for it but anyone else feel that daughters of ares breaks OWB  from a lore perspective?

not that my opinion matters but .. I'm chiming in anyway robots  these are basically any vanilla fallout robot exception being synth humans from the institute or similarly designed entity at best they can act as semen or ovum carriers capable of storing and transporting eggs and sperm  but that's all. Androids, see daughters of ares and similar races able to perform the same functions as a normal robot as well as serve as incubators for small bodied offspring( insects) or eggs.( death claws)  Gynoids the most advanced form of android(aka synth humans) fully capable of giving birth to organic, inorganic, and cybernetic offspring.(kinda pointless from an aesthetic  standpoint since they are almost indistinguishable from a normal person)

also  this may not be the best place for it but anyone else feel that daughters of ares breaks OWB  from a lore perspective?

Your opinion does matter. .. ;)

Also how would you say that Ares breaks OWB? They scientist weren't aware of the varous outside world activities so they wouldn't be aware of these devices.. or am I reading this wrong.

Maybe even include the file and PM him the copy? He can then upload it on the Nexus.. and we can have one for ourselves. When that is done perhaps Halstrom can add it to SCR. Since it would be a LL mod approved by the creator it would be of limited chance of loss in the future if the original author left Nexus or stopped modding. Any improvements can be shared with him.

Yeah that sounds good, then I can add it to the Android Races list.

Hell perhaps even invite him to this side of the fence.. LOL. That is if he is old enough. ;). I really like that android. Never really liked the robots and androids and such so far. That one I am really interested in using. Also perhaps add an option for a follower. I don't know if I would want to play that character. It would be disturbing for others to treat me as a human ;)

Your opinion does matter. .. ;)

Also how would you say that Ares breaks OWB? They scientist weren't aware of the varous outside world activities so they wouldn't be aware of these devices.. or am I reading this wrong.

in owb they replace your various organs with cybernetics(or am i getting owb mixed up with another dlc?) but as a daughter of ares you are already a robot it really doesn't fit FIRST:Why would they replace your already robotic brain heart ect with another one unless it was more advanced but then why would you even bother to get the original back since they would really have upgraded you. SECONDLY assuming that you are a more advance machine  why would they keep you intact they would be more apt to totally disassemble you in an effort to replicate all your parts

I see. You forgot the third reason.. The scientist that loves watching human motion.. ;). She gets off on that sort of thing. Being a robot might not be as good since she is in a robot frame.

I counter that to a point.. perhaps. In FO3 there is a synthetic individual so perfect that few could tell the difference because he is that advanced. Perhaps in order to function in an independent mode the internal parts are more synthetic instead of metal? So close in fact that the Doc that removed the organs couldn't tell the difference and removed them thinking that the robot was a cyborg (robot parts with human parts)? It wasn't until the scientist much later saw the results that they realized the issue but really didn't care and since you would be so close to human structure they treated you as a human anyway. They are afterall crazy and have been in metalitic shells for hundreds of years. The upgrades they would do to the humans would only be better in a synthetic being such as yourself.

There would have to be some reason for her to be able to get pregnant... Besides it would give even more reason for the toaster to really hate you... ;)

I see. You forgot the third reason.. The scientist that loves watching human motion.. ;). She gets off on that sort of thing. Being a robot might not be as good since she is in a robot frame.

. They are afterall crazy and have been in metalitic shells for hundreds of years. The upgrades they would do to the humans would only be better in a synthetic being such as yourself.

ok so the parts i underlined would explain why they would swap organs so thank you for the explanation hun but, unless I'm  mis-reading that last sentence then the lore is still broken because there would be still no reason for you to get your original parts back

Yes.. you have the choice to get them back if I remember correctly. If the upgrade is better then you keep them. If not you get your old ones back. In the case of this if the model is created with better stats ( which would have to be taking this DLC in consideration) you would be fighting to be restored back to original condition.

yes. it is an immersion breaker considering everybody treats you as Human when you visually and clearly aren't. So yes to your statement. The androids stated here look like androids as opposed to the character in FO3 which cannot be discerned from human game wise. What would be great is if there was a quest system.. ( perhaps with Project Brazil or even one of the TWW mods where you are introduced as a third possible solution. An android. In those worlds it would make more sense and can be created to fit better.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wartime measure, created by the government to facilitate soldiers procreating with their wives back home. I think we're on to something here.

And I literally LOLed at "horny dalek". My girlfriend is staring at me like I'm insane, and I'm laughing to hard to explain.

"Inseminate! Inseminate! Inseminaaaaate!"  *Extends Prod*

Ask KainsChylde what happened the last time someone mentioned Dalek... :rolleyes:

I think KainsChylde almost split his sides...

Dam can't resist....

fSfqlBR.jpg
132179-7.jpg

2012-02-20-Doctor-Whoa-Attends-A-Party.p
54091509.jpg

Martha_Jones_by_Kazuv.png

913.png

Now I have to clarify the alien context of things just to be clear.. I am an alien after all. Now this is really how it goes down.
fc,550x550,baby_blue.jpg
Just want to be clear. :P

• 1 month later...

Ask KainsChylde what happened the last time someone mentioned Dalek... :rolleyes:

I think KainsChylde almost split his sides...

Dam can't resist....

fSfqlBR.jpg
132179-7.jpg

2012-02-20-Doctor-Whoa-Attends-A-Party.p
54091509.jpg

Martha_Jones_by_Kazuv.png

913.png

Now I have to clarify the alien context of things just to be clear.. I am an alien after all. Now this is really how it goes down.
fc,550x550,baby_blue.jpg
Just want to be clear. :P

Seriously.

If you just look at Dalek robots, without any prior conceptions of it, they look like a sex toy.

A poorly made sex toy from the fifties, that uses house current instead of batteries.

You can see Lucille Ball owning one.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently there aren't any animations yet for Robots etc but Pergnancy does have the capability for Mini EyeBot & Mini HandiBot Pregnancy on the basis that some mod gets the dormant bot implanted (Ova in the female aren't required), but the Bot's don't grow, they just sort of wait in there for a time period (around 10 days at 100%) before birthing out in a baseball or basketball sized round casing.

Now I'm looking at support for the Ares race, and wondering what to do with them for Pregnancy, I'm thinking just treat them as perhaps an accelerated incubator but otherwise treated as a Human. Maybe their Ova produce growing Eyebots by nanites but require semen to initiate.

Now as far as Robots/Androids growing inside a living host the only way I see that happening is by Nanites, but I don't see nanites as really being Fallout Lore unless I missed something.

For Robot semen I was thinking along the lines of them ejaculating random/exotic creature semen or semen from Humans to repopulate the wasteland dependant on who was running the robots.

So I'm throwing the question out there for discussion on what users would like to see.

Someone please make an android race for fallout new vegas. I would so love to play as one that can get pregnant and have the armors show up right.

I think wasteland robots can be reproduce and growing by sucking their implanted host's blood or other matter to make their shell and other parts such as the their brain.

This is a working in real world technology, someone did made a working humanoid ear (with bones in it) grow out on a mouse back in the last couple of year, though they didn't made a set of bodyparts, but atleast it is already started to come up in shape.....

And this year 2015, some other guys ,made a full set of live internal organs replica without other bodyparts with 3D printing with blood and minerials but without a live animal inculde in the process, so if in a time as 2077, 62 years furter advence, I can't see any reason how the robots on wasteland won't armed with reproductive ability...

Maybe it would have a repeatable timer fire effect, cause drugging /irradiating, hp/ap damage for a short time, cause debuff when sneaking(maybe make noise, maybe causing sharp pain to the host to drop offguard/ crippling body), or most likely kill/ hurt/ change the other fetus inside host.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad this thread is still going, and that it once again picked up where I left off.

So, there's a couple things within fallout lore to note here, one is the obvi bladerunner parallels. Look at Harkness and the replicated man quest, talk to Pinkerton, it quickly becomes apparent that his sort of android is meant to be less distinguishable from humans. Sorry for spoilers, but FO3 is ancient now.

Now, for androids, reproduction is a MASSIVE civil right, the topic should be given a great deal of gravitas, not to say it should be deadly serious, but I think it should come off as thoughtful. You may use industrial mechanics to produce an android, but that's very different from the choice of an individual to give life.

Watch Automata. If you have netflix, I recommend it.

Similarly, The Machine is another relatively obscure title worth looking into.

Watch Blade Runner and/or read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. The book was written by a man who was deeply troubled with his own identity, for all he knew, he wasn't human, until the day he died it was clear he didn't quite feel like he belonged to the species. It brings up questions of what constitutes an artificial being, how we meter the "soul", and whether humans are anything more than the sum of their experiences. The movie is dumbed down a bit and loses focus, but it's still a good watch.

i Robot, the short story and movie both have points to make, actually just about anything Asimov wrote involving robotics is worth investigation.

Mass Effect touches briefly on all of this, but I'm bringing it up for another purpose.

So, my proposal for the "science" is this: Look at the asari from Mass Effect, they all produce asari regardless of what they mate with, likewise, the android race should produce a synthetic entity regardless of what it mates with.

If DNA is the blueprint for life, the android should be able to read those blueprints and improve the "design" with more efficient components/materials.

Perhaps include a quest line where the android experiences its own form of "puberty" and comes to terms with their, likely unique among their species, ability to produce offspring. Activating the systems required through self modification could be considered a necessary step.

This should culminate in the choosing of a mate, perhaps select human characters who are available for this sort of quest (gender non-specific, and not made exclusive by other quest activities) or if you're into it... Other things?

The process should take time and some effort. Unlike humans, androids would be able to know more or less what they're in for from the start, maybe not if it was the first time ever, but you know some stuff could be reasonably predicted with man-made hardware and software. All of the requisite information should be available from the beginning.

Consider that an android can actively "evolve" and improve upon its own design, as it's taking a natural design and improving upon it, it may also take certain queues from nature. Perhaps the android examines eggs and determines that it should deposit its unborn in a safe place to minimize risk of damage by taking it into combat. This presents its own problems, it needs to be a place with an adequate power supply, away from prying eyes, and secure from would be thieves. Either way, player choice. After trying this method, the android may opt to keep its current system or simplify its own fabricator to instead produce "eggs" that contain a scaled down version of the more complex fabrication systems. (They take longer, and need more energy per unit, but still less likely to take damage in combat)

I think all faction safe houses would essentially be off limits. If you think Lucky 38 is the best place for that sort of thing, I think you're wrong. Mr. House is hardly a friend to synthetic life, as a roboticist, he has a vested interest in his machines not expressing free will, let alone breeding. Above all, he's always looking for a way to improve his own arsenal. I think he'd try to confiscate and reverse engineer any burgeoning synthetic lifeforms. I can only assume the Legion would see it as some sort of affront to nature, the NCR wouldn't drop a beat trying to weaponize that shit, the BoS don't seem too fond of anyone but themselves possessing any tech of the sort. Maybe not the followers, but consider they may not wish for a potentially dangerous new lifeform to come out of one of their facilities.

This doesn't really cover the topic of a robot impregnating a living thing, and I just can't really work that out in my head in a way I find satisfactory.