[WIP] Male Tera Armor Conversion for SOS

DarkSchneiderBS

So hot...I am bouncing on my seat waiting for this! Thank you for making me want to play Skyrim again lol.  biggrin.png

Come back in couple of hours~!

Almost ready for my first release.

(It will convert most of the armors, and still have some clipping issues though.)

SQUEAL!!! Will keep this page on constant refresh for the rest of the day then. Screw studying for med school, this is so much more important haha

Wow, i've found my definitive outfit :D Thanks DS for the amazing work. But I've always the "strange shadows" issues on the modified armors :( I don't understand why!! (They appear in daylight) anyway i can't wear off my new aoutfit, I'll keep it even with the Strange shadows. I hope to solve this puzzle! Thanks again!!!!!! :)

EDIT:

Just a question: Why so many blocks in the nif when in the original aren't (like Tailbone and others).?

Anyway i've isolated the problem (at least for the Cerulean Alchemist). The issue appears when i wear the related gloves and in 1st person the bodyskin appear grey (screenshot). Indeed not wearing them the strange shadows not apeears.

READ THIS:

User PERRAINE wrote: ...I'm doing some ingame tests now to see how it lookw and works and one problem I'm getting is weird shaows on my model, I'm staning in the middle of a field with no trees or other objects to cast shadows at me so why do I get this bug ? please help smile.gif

Indoors and night time it's fine only during daytime do I have this problem.

ANSWER:

To fix the weird shadowing it's an issue caused by the bones number used in skyrimm per vertex , in the rigging of the mesh just set to max 4 bones per vertex and this should fix it.

Weird shadowing on the mesh when looking at it ingame on outside -------------------- reduce the amount of bones affected by rigging from 20 to 4 and remove zero vertices with a % less than a 0.something of your choice

Please, How Can I do it (at least for one armor) ? Thanks

enb_2014_08_02_19_39_29_76.jpg

enb_2014_08_02_18_16_36_55.jpg

enb_2014_08_02_18_23_41_09.jpg

Archived