[WIP] Male Tera Armor Conversion for SOS

DarkSchneiderBS

Glad you're back DS, we've been missing you  :) FYI Asianboy has just released an update (v1.9) of TERA arrmors on Nexus. The new armors look great but as usual the males look ridiculously covered while the females have all the fun :angry:

I've done some work.

I haven't done much, though...

Anyhow...I will have to make up my mind soon about "How many armors I should make conversions of".

Some of them are pretty hard to make seam line I have make reference for mesh removal...:(
I think I can finish the conversion soon (possibly in couple of weeks. )

Cheers~! :)

• 2 weeks later...

What ? You mean you have also converted the Gunslinger outfit ? Do you realize that even Asianboy345 has not offered yet full weight slider support to some male armors and you did it ! You are a HERO, sir smile.png

Gunslinger was one of the lucky one because it has a shawl...

post-311842-0-63412500-1405898184.jpg

I kind of didn't touch some pirate armors.

They're like a normal "tight" trousers with nothing in the waist and thigh.

When the armor has smooth parts on thigh, they look ridiculous after the bottom removed....sad.png

Like this one...

post-311842-0-90002000-1405898508.jpg

post-311842-0-63412500-1405898184_thumb.jpg

post-311842-0-90002000-1405898508_thumb.jpg

I can't seem to get the test you posted to work:S

Do I just install it with NMM or do I need something else?

I already have "Tera armor collection for M & F" by asianboy345 and the "retextured for males" one installed (although most of those don't show up in the crafting menu either)

Heeelp

I can't seem to get the test you posted to work:S

Do I just install it with NMM or do I need something else?

I already have "Tera armor collection for M & F" by asianboy345 and the "retextured for males" one installed (although most of those don't show up in the crafting menu either)

Heeelp

Hi!

Test version is only for the "test".

Official version is WIP and not uploaded.

If you installed my "Test" mod, type "help tera" and you can find some armors.

It only contains a few of the WIP armors.

Official Version will be uploaded soon.

since you are doing weight one armors can you do a weight fix for a couple of the normal armors? only the ninja one shadow fang i think, ulcissor and the one thas like a pirate robe? i mean normal versions besides the revealing ones

please tongue.png

Hi! :)

Thank you for the post.

Unfortunately, I'm kind of fed up with the current works now.

I myself was kind of frustrated because some armors have weird weight.

Some of them are too thin to make fit for SOS body.

I redone some of them and made them refitted to SOS body weight, still I start my work by eliminating parts to make my work easier.

If I have to make the weight mesh with normal body, I may have to go back to the step 1.

Sorry to make you disappointed. :(

Take your time with these conversions, DS. We know you're doing a great  but time consuming job and thank you for the regular follow-up. Have a nice business trip smile.png

Thanks~

I'm just...

I kind of a guy who needs to concentrate to finish the job.

It is a time consuming job, still I just want to spare time to concentrate....:(

I have to fix the CTD first...so...It may take some more time.

I come to this site barely once a month so imagine the joy I felt when I saw this! Finally! I've been waiting for someone to do this for so long I almost cried lol. Since SAM looks pretty much abandoned this will be the only mod left to keep me playing as far as smexxy men are concerned (along with your regular conversions of course...you're amazing!). Will be checking back a lot more frequently now. Can't wait till you get to the new armors, since the original mod didn't even bother to include weight slider support for the males  :-/ . Talk about kicking us when we're down lol. 

I come to this site barely once a month so imagine the joy I felt when I saw this! Finally! I've been waiting for someone to do this for so long I almost cried lol. Since SAM looks pretty much abandoned this will be the only mod left to keep me playing as far as smexxy men are concerned (along with your regular conversions of course...you're amazing!). Will be checking back a lot more frequently now. Can't wait till you get to the new armors, since the original mod didn't even bother to include weight slider support for the males  undecided.gif . Talk about kicking us when we're down lol. 

I'm one of the guy waiting for SAM...:(

Anyway, thanks for the post!

Keep on watching!

I may release soon! :)

Archived