So... it looks like Jmathers was banned...? What does that mean for the future of this mod? >.>

Uh... that's just his profile pic, he's not actually banned. ;)

IIRC, if you're banned, you get parentheses around your name, like this:

(Content Consumer)

I'm not positive about that, though...

To All Users Using My Modded version of "The Animal Mansion"

Please Delete my version Immediately and downgrade to v0.6e by Sky_mds

I will NOT be updating "The Animal Mansion" mod anymore.

By Suggestion of the Administration on LL.

Thank You.  

Respectfully

JMathers

Wow, why so defensive and greedy Jmathers?

Sky_mds gave away this mod for all to use as they please. He let anyone to modify it as they pleased while he worked on it. Now he acknowledged that you will continue his work and you just go the dick route and deny and suspend everything?

I understand why you got mad but still I really want you to work on the mod and continue to make it even better than ever. Take your time, ask for help, do it at your own pace. Ignore the people that annoy you and move on. The internet is full of dicks and trolls.

Just my thoughts.. hope you understand..

P.S. If you don't want, or don't like to share your work then.. make this mod for yourself, play it yourself, enjoy it yourself etc. Let someone else pick up where Sky_mds left off.

I do not currently make mods for Skyrim, but I am author of several mods for other games. Some mods I have built from the scratch, some of them I have picked after previous authors stopped. I have never felt it as a problem, if someone asks to see what I have done and how. If they wish to tweak my work to their personal use, or even make a different version of it, it has always been all fine by me.

In fact, I have been happy that someone has been interested about how I have been doing this, instead of just ignoring all the work I have put to mod so far.

You obviously have support to continue working with this mod. Is that not enough?

Wow, why so defensive and greedy Jmathers?

Sky_mds gave away this mod for all to use as they please. He let anyone to modify it as they pleased while he worked on it. Now he acknowledged that you will continue his work and you just go the dick route and deny and suspend everything?

I understand why you got mad but still I really want you to work on the mod and continue to make it even better than ever. Take your time, ask for help, do it at your own pace. Ignore the people that annoy you and move on. The internet is full of dicks and trolls.

Just my thoughts.. hope you understand..

P.S. If you don't want, or don't like to share your work then.. make this mod for yourself, play it yourself, enjoy it yourself etc. Let someone else pick up where Sky_mds left off.

I'm actually going to have to go work  in new zeland for a 45days, thats why its all suspended, and i live in germany

I got offered a promotion earlier on, and i accepted, so i need to go for a regional manager seminar.

So i'll be going in 3 days, i'll upload the latest version on here, and when i come back, i'll see about finishing it off.

edit : ask why next time

Seriously guys, chill.

I made this mod because I liked the idea. Don't fuck it up by being arrogant and oversensitive pricks to each other.

When I made this mod I didn't release the source code either I gave it only to people I trusted and who could give me tips to improve it.

If Jmathers doesn't want to release his source code, accept it.

And Jmathers, I changed the permission text a little bit. Please change your tone when talking to the people here. I'm sure you don't mean it but sometimes you come across very unfriendly. We're all friends here. Be nice to each other.

Seriously guys, chill.

I made this mod because I liked the idea. Don't fuck it up by being arrogant and oversensitive pricks to each other.

When I made this mod I didn't release the source code either I gave it only to people I trusted and who could give me tips to improve it.

And Jmathers, I changed the permission text a little bit. Please change your tone when talking to the people here. I'm sure you don't mean it but sometimes you come across very unfriendly. We're all friends here. Be nice to each other.

+1

if anyone have an idea and they can help improve the mod then why not  :D i think other ppl just want to help...not like randomly modify or distribute on their own name

Hey,

i have a Problem with this Mod and maybe sombody could help me.

I started the quest and came back from talking to the Jarls assistant. I walk in the Kitchen and the Women is standing besites bailey. No animation nothing. She talks to me and wants me to fuck the dog, if i click on him and press Fuck him, nothing happens. 

I have all neccesary mods installed. Other Beast mods like Beastess etc work.I dont know whats wrong?

Seriously guys, chill.

so cool <3..

I recently restarted AM after 6 months to check the progress and am at the stage where there is a choice for a women/men only party but the quest does not fire at 9p.m. I reloaded and the standard party does. Anyone know the setstage for these or is it not ready yet. Hope to hear from somebody.

Thanks