• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So, does anyone have news about a mod in development for creatures/beasts voices ? As I don't see the line "creatures voices in development" on Skyrim Sex Lab development thread anymore, and no creatures voices mentioned either I'm a bit deceived right now.

Tell me please someone is working on this so much missing feature !

So, does anyone have news about a mod in development for creatures/beasts voices ? As I don't see the line "creatures voices in development" on Skyrim Sex Lab development thread anymore, and no creatures voices mentioned either I'm a bit deceived right now.

I believe in the latest version of Sexlab there are some vanilla skyrim creature sounds that play during sex as a proof of concept. They may or may not plan to do more in the future with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe in the latest version of Sexlab there are some vanilla skyrim creature sounds that play during sex as a proof of concept. They may or may not plan to do more in the future with it.

Thanks, I'll try the latest version.

• 2 months later...

Alright, I haven't gotten a reply yet, so I'll just release what I have so far.

This modifies the script-files:

• sslActoraAlias.pex
  • sslVoiceDefaults.pex
  • sslVoiceSlots.pex

If you have any mods that modify those files or if you modified them yourself, this will not work!

Installing:

• Install via ModManager or manually.
  • Back up all equivalent files beforehand, just to be safe.
  • Reset voice registry in the Sexlab MCM.

Uninstalling:

• Remove/replace original files.
  • Reset SL-voice registry.

The release should cause no conflicts otherwise. Aside from the new "Canine" voice, nothing else is stored on the save-game, so it should be safe to use. In any case, create a seperate save-game for testing.

Features so far:

• 1 voice for wolves

Issues:

• The canine voice is selectable as a character-voice. There is currently no structure to exclude specific voices from being used by players and I didn't want to mess with the registering mechanics just yet.

:cool:  realy nice , if you can make anothers add with perhaps originals sounds of cratures ingame , its fun for chose wat sound put for beter finish in scene

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
;) I wonder if the person who made the mod for the wolf could prepare the same mod for horse?

After much research I finally found a video with many different sounds of fairly interesting horse.

I have not cut everything yet, but it will be done soon.

I would come back here to say when I would have cut everything, anyway I would add the sounds on my resource sounds page - Japan girl - cut sounds and more ! ( NON MOD ) !

wink.png I wonder if the person who made the mod for the wolf could prepare the same mod for horse?

After much research I finally found a video with many different sounds of fairly interesting horse.

I would come back here to say when I would have cut everything, anyway I would add the sounds on my resource sounds page - Japan girl - cut sounds and more ! ( NON MOD ) !

Okay, so I have 0 experience with modding, but I wanted to try to do this one. To my surprise, sexlab 1.62 is already defining some creature voices on its own (which I haven't noticed before). They just aren't using custom sounds, but sounds from the ingame animals. If you  send me the sounds (or reply when they're ready), I can probably make an ESP.

wink.png I wonder if the person who made the mod for the wolf could prepare the same mod for horse?

Okay, so I have 0 experience with modding, but I wanted to try to do this one. To my surprise, sexlab 1.62 is already defining some creature voices on its own (which I haven't noticed before). They just aren't using custom sounds, but sounds from the ingame animals. If you  send me the sounds (or reply when they're ready), I can probably make an ESP.

I ask not to do something new, just to do like this mod that has already been done with the wolf, just for horse.  :)

Beast Voices alpha.zip

I ask not to do something new, just to do like this mod that has already been done with the wolf, just for horse.  smile.png

Well, the thing is that SexLab 1.62 changed the three voice scripts that Beast Voices alpha used. IF it worked for anyone, I don't know why, as it would throw a lot of errors. Anyway, thanks to 1.62, the mod doesn't need to change any scripts now, only the sound files.

Here is

Beast Voices 0.1

* My formatting skills suck, so it won't be as fancy as Azolgar's post.

What does it do?

- Well, adds SFX to creatures during sex scenes.

What's included?

- So far Wolf (from the original mod) and Horse (from lafourminoir) sounds.
Installing:
  1. Use modorganizer or nmm to install, or just dump contents of Data folder into your skyrim's Data folder. Whatever you like more.

Uninstalling:

1. Delete the file from mod organizer or nmm, or delete:
  2. Data\Sound\fx\vHorse01
    Data\Sound\fx\vWolf01
    Data\BeastVoices.esp

from your skyrim installation. Depending on how you installed the mod.

What it doesn't do:

• I haven't figured out (well, I haven't even tried yet) how to add orgasm sounds to creatures
  • It doesn't have bugs. At least I hope.

Download:

BeastVoices 0.1.7z

I ask not to do something new, just to do like this mod that has already been done with the wolf, just for horse.  smile.png

Well, the thing is that SexLab 1.62 changed the three voice scripts that Beast Voices alpha used. IF it worked for anyone, I don't know why, as it would throw a lot of errors. Anyway, thanks to 1.62, the mod doesn't need to change any scripts now, only the sound files.

Here is

Beast Voices 0.1

What does it do?

What's included?

Installing:
  1. Use modorganizer or nmm to install, or just dump contents of Data folder into your skyrim's Data folder. Whatever you like more.

Uninstalling:

2. Data\Sound\fx\vHorse01
    Data\Sound\fx\vWolf01
    Data\BeastVoices.esp

What it doesn't do:

• I haven't figured out (well, I haven't even tried yet) how to add orgasm sounds to creatures

Download:

attachicon.gifBeastVoices 0.1.7z

Thank you , I knew I was missing something as Stump humped me. :lol:

I have not tested yet, but I wonder if you can make at least 2 more files inside? for wolf and horse .

Example = ( vHorse01 - mild + medium or hot )

On some sexlab voices I see some with 3 ( mild - medium - hot )

Just 2 would be well at least mild and another, why = because one ( mild ) fact for the normal mode and the other for aroused and the end sequence. It would be possible to add the sound of end to the choice.

You would be able to do it would be great .  :)

Normally it does that ( mild - normal sequence ) - ( medium - normal variable aroused ) - ( hot - finish )

Perhaps work if i add directly tis files . or not . D

• 2 weeks later...

ok after patch sexlab 1.62 the mod you have make work nice , juts the names is a litle shit ^^ for modify

well can you make one mod for dogs with the same sounds of the wolf please ?

if you have time give reducted names in the mods ( example - 1-2-3-4 ) or ( sound 1 - sound 2 etc )

is hard modify all times with big names 

tnx for your work  :)

• 3 years later...
On 6/14/2014 at 3:48 PM, Azolgar said:

Alright, I haven't gotten a reply yet, so I'll just release what I have so far.

This modifies the script-files:

• sslActoraAlias.pex
  • sslVoiceDefaults.pex
  • sslVoiceSlots.pex

If you have any mods that modify those files or if you modified them yourself, this will not work!

Installing:

• Install via ModManager or manually.
  • Back up all equivalent files beforehand, just to be safe.
  • Reset voice registry in the Sexlab MCM.

Uninstalling:

• Remove/replace original files.
  • Reset SL-voice registry.

The release should cause no conflicts otherwise. Aside from the new "Canine" voice, nothing else is stored on the save-game, so it should be safe to use. In any case, create a seperate save-game for testing.

Features so far:

• 1 voice for wolves

Issues:

• The canine voice is selectable as a character-voice. There is currently no structure to exclude specific voices from being used by players and I didn't want to mess with the registering mechanics just yet.

Beast Voices alpha.zip 441.92 kB · 882 downloads

this sounds are awesome ❤️ 

On 1/4/2017 at 2:46 PM, PlsKnotThisAgain said:

Here is

Beast Voices 0.1

What does it do?

What's included?

Installing:

Uninstalling:

Data\Sound\fx\vHorse01
    Data\Sound\fx\vWolf01
    Data\BeastVoices.esp

What it doesn't do:

Download:

BeastVoices 0.1.7z 3.31 MB · 1,252 downloads

it's better

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I agree, BeastVoices is such an underated mod, any sound improvements is welcome. It makes horses and wolfs much more lively

Even if somehow it doesn't play since I noticed my bash patch didn't merge all the sounds, even if i redid it and checked it merged the records

Edited by boita