Puppet Master Swallow - Elimination enhancement for Puppet Master

Thanks. Still doesn't work for me though, stops after a few seconds. Oh well, I appreciate your efforts regardless. :)

It works.  Some possibilities: 1) Not adjusting the correct settings in PM's menu?  You want to adjust "duration", not "duration begin" or "end".  2) The posted file (mistakenly) includes a "data" directory and in such cases you must specify the correct directory in MO.  I try not to make that particular mistake but this was really just a quick hack.

Thanks. Still doesn't work for me though, stops after a few seconds. Oh well, I appreciate your efforts regardless. :)

It works.  Some possibilities: 1) Not adjusting the correct settings in PM's menu?  You want to adjust "duration", not "duration begin" or "end".  2) The posted file (mistakenly) includes a "data" directory and in such cases you must specify the correct directory in MO.  I try not to make that particular mistake but this was really just a quick hack.

Yup, got it working 100% now. Thanks, Fredas!

btw, why does the mouth/tinkle effect only equip on the npc, as opposed to the pc? I can manually equip it via the console, but it's not auto equipped / unequipped for the pc like it is for npc.

btw, why does the mouth/tinkle effect only equip on the npc, as opposed to the pc? I can manually equip it via the console, but it's not auto equipped / unequipped for the pc like it is for npc.

The effects work for anyone.  As a matter of fact, the mod checks eight slots in total to see if one is free.  There's almost no chance it won't find one, but if it doesn't, it will notify you.  A suggestion: Pick a moment when such an effect ought to have been equipped on the PC, and then go into PMS's armor sub-menu and see if it finds anything equipped on slots 52-59.  (59 is the default.)  Keep in mind that the actor who is drinking is the one who will be wearing the "armor".  I can attest, having just tested things, that the effect is still working as intended.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope that you will still see this post! :D I would just like to ask, if you are able to change the maximum value of Puppets from 5 to... Lets say 20 with this mod. If no, i would like to know, if it is even possible to change in the script? If any others know how to do this, I would really appreciate the help!

This mod is in effect an add-on for the preexisting mod known as Puppet Master, although in practice I had to modify the final version of Puppet Master to enforce the compatibility.  The use of Puppet Master's puppet system was a considerable convenience, but one glance at the actual scripting involved reveals just what a chore it would be to overhaul the system for more puppets.  Possible?  Yes.  But regrettably quite outside the scope of my goals with PMS.

I really like the idea of this mod and definitely want to use it... however, it's causing my game to immediately CTD upon loading a save about 90% of the time.  Without this mod installed I'm not getting any CTDs on loading. Obviously, most people aren't having this issue because nobody else has posted about it, so I guess I'd mainly like to know if anyone else has had this problem and was able to figure out the cause of it.

I have about 50 mods installed, including about 20 SexLab mods and the original Puppet Master (1.7), so it won't be easy to narrow down the conflict.  This is on a relatively new character that just escaped the starting dungeon, and I tried loading several different savegame slots without any luck. I looked at the payprus log and SKSE log and didn't see anyting helpful... the last lines in the payprus log were the loading of various Devious Devices Assets.

Would it help to first fully uninstall the original Puppet Master mod, save, and then enable both at the same time? I'm wondering if replacing the esp is messing with the script states or something. Though it could just be a conflict with another mod, in which case that wouldn't help.

Would it help to first fully uninstall the original Puppet Master mod, save, and then enable both at the same time? I'm wondering if replacing the esp is messing with the script states or something. Though it could just be a conflict with another mod, in which case that wouldn't help.

Not much I can suggest.  PMS has to be placed below PM, as it overwrites many of PM's assets.  Because Puppet Master maintains a scripted loop on the player, and I added many things to that loop, it is definitely advisable to either disable any preexisting PM or, ideally, use PM and PMS from a clean game.

Consistent CTDs like you describe are, in my experience, generally due to assumed assets which are not in fact present.  PMS required ZaZ.  ZaZ was changed at some point in a non-backwards-compatible fashion, and eventually the author of ZaZ uploaded a corrected version of PMS himself, which can be found in this thread.  Other than that, as you say, when it's not something most people are experiencing, troubleshooting can be difficult.

In truth, I have bounced around the idea of updating this mod to support some of the newest assets and fix a tiny handful of inconsequential bugs, but it seems every time I wrap up a major modding effort, all I want to do for a while is anything but modding.

Don't sweat it, Fredas... update the mod only when you feel like modding. I'm thankful that at least I got to try it out (the time it didn't crash) and enjoyed it.

As you suggested, I tried the following:

1. Stopped the PM scripts and uninstalled it, saved without PM/PMS, then reactivated them and loaded.

2. Used the ZaZ patched version that you mentioned.

3. I already had PMS set to always load after PM (I use MO w/ LOOT)

But unfortunately to no avail, as I still got the CTD. In any case, thank you for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

So my CTDs with this mod apparently go away if I start a new game, even though I'm using an identical modlist. So that's good news at least. ;)

I never got it to work on my existing saves, but this is not a request for a fix... I just thought I'd report my findings. It does seem to confirm what I think you mentioned somewhere that it's more reliable to install PM and PMS together than trying to upgrade from an existing game that was already running PM (despite PM having a "stop scripts" option).

• 2 weeks later...

Is this mod dead?

There's not much to change, even after most of a year.  It still works.  If / when I update it, the only thing that leaps to mind is bugfixes and perhaps added interaction with newer animations (so that manual elimination is properly blocked or modified based on the given scenario, the way it is with the animations that existed with the last release).  I really didn't leave any major features out with the very first release, and things I might have wanted to add in the first place, but didn't, were effectively impossible, and still are.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for reply

I  have been playing with this for the scat/piss thing but since its its not there (vicible shit in the face/mouth..+ maybe some NPC reaction dialog :angel: to that) so...... i can see thats on your to do list so therefor the Question: Is this mod dead?

Is what you are saying that its impossible to do?.....( i dont know shit ;) )

Thank you for the mod anyway

Edit . Maybe you could make a non Puppet master dependent mod: Scat/Piss only.....just a greedy thought........

Mainly two things.

1: Transparently interactive splashes.  In other words, the particle streams would interact with solid surfaces rather than ignoring everything but their own predefined physics and place of origin.  This kind of interactivity is, sadly, impossible.

2: Positional texture overlays.  Basically what you get when you wound an NPC: A blood mark appears more or less where you strike them.  Clearly Skyrim has this functionality built in.  But years and years of modding efforts have failed to hijack the system for other uses.  There are ways of generating textures at predefined areas, but obviously that would be unsatisfying.  I'm no great artist, but if the system in question could be made use of, I probably would already have generated some textures and put them to use for the "manual elimination" feature.

For what it's worth, I did recently brainstorm a pretty interesting idea that ties in to the "something else in mind" feature - one that would enable a certain measure of interactivity with an NPC already busy with SexLab.  Not going to work on it right away, but whenever NiOverride gets its update to enable slotless armor, that will serve as a good incentive, as long as said feature flawlessly works with animated meshes and particle effects.

Edit . Maybe you could make a non Puppet master dependent mod: Scat/Piss only.....just a greedy thought........

A common and expected request.  Two reasons why it'll probably never happen.  First is the simple fact that Puppet Master (not written by me) provided me with a framework through which I was able to set up the various features of PMS.  Without Puppet Master, I would have had to create that framework myself, which would have doubled the work - which obviously means that if I were to free PMS from PM today, it would involve weeks of additional work.  (Though the primary reason why I began building upon Puppet Master in the first place is because it was the only Skyrim mod in existence that even touched upon watersports etc.  Its implementation was, I felt, actually pretty good for something that was just a roundabout pinging of SexLab's functions.)

Second reason is more of a roleplay reason.  The idea is that the reason your NPCs are automatically willing to do the various things PMS enables is because you have gained mental control over them.  It's not a very satisfying reason; I'd prefer some system of trust / willingness, but I'm not about to write up a script for it.  Arguably some/most folks don't care about this facet of consideration, but it's well known that people mostly write mods so they can use them themselves, and I am no exception.

Mainly two things.

1: Transparently interactive splashes.  In other words, the particle streams would interact with solid surfaces rather than ignoring everything but their own predefined physics and place of origin.  This kind of interactivity is, sadly, impossible.

2: Positional texture overlays.  Basically what you get when you wound an NPC: A blood mark appears more or less where you strike them.  Clearly Skyrim has this functionality built in.  But years and years of modding efforts have failed to hijack the system for other uses.  There are ways of generating textures at predefined areas, but obviously that would be unsatisfying.  I'm no great artist, but if the system in question could be made use of, I probably would already have generated some textures and put them to use for the "manual elimination" feature.

For what it's worth, I did recently brainstorm a pretty interesting idea that ties in to the "something else in mind" feature - one that would enable a certain measure of interactivity with an NPC already busy with SexLab.  Not going to work on it right away, but whenever NiOverride gets its update to enable slotless armor, that will serve as a good incentive, as long as said feature flawlessly works with animated meshes and particle effects.

A common and expected request.  Two reasons why it'll probably never happen.  First is the simple fact that Puppet Master (not written by me) provided me with a framework through which I was able to set up the various features of PMS.  Without Puppet Master, I would have had to create that framework myself, which would have doubled the work - which obviously means that if I were to free PMS from PM today, it would involve weeks of additional work.  (Though the primary reason why I began building upon Puppet Master in the first place is because it was the only Skyrim mod in existence that even touched upon watersports etc.  Its implementation was, I felt, actually pretty good for something that was just a roundabout pinging of SexLab's functions.)

Second reason is more of a roleplay reason.  The idea is that the reason your NPCs are automatically willing to do the various things PMS enables is because you have gained mental control over them.  It's not a very satisfying reason; I'd prefer some system of trust / willingness, but I'm not about to write up a script for it.  Arguably some/most folks don't care about this facet of consideration, but it's well known that people mostly write mods so they can use them themselves, and I am no exception.

OK thanks for reply  and explanation.

Im not into all the tecnical stuff....(dont know shit) but its a shame it is so difficult to make, after all killing without blood.....hm.....etc

and it would be the Jewel in the Crown...

• 1 month later...

Geeze, why don't you just fucking tell us what this does? I'm not going to download something so vaguely described.

Anyways, it does nonetheless sound intriguing. However, I refuse to use private needs because I just found out it has been the reason that skyrim would always randomly crash for me. Are there any alternatives? (Such as possibly private needs discreet. I have not tried that yet though so I don't know if it'll cause problems too.)

Geeze, why don't you just fucking tell us what this does? I'm not going to download something so vaguely described.

Anyways, it does nonetheless sound intriguing. However, I refuse to use private needs because I just found out it has been the reason that skyrim would always randomly crash for me. Are there any alternatives? (Such as possibly private needs discreet. I have not tried that yet though so I don't know if it'll cause problems too.)

Did you read the text under the spoiler?

How much more explicit could it have been?

Did you even read much of the first post? Your message says no, you didn't.

Of course I read it, just in a rush though. I was skimming it 'cause I had a lot on my mind. From what I did read, it sounded like it just improved on something that was already done. Perhaps I was wrong. Nonetheless, I can't use this mod regardless unless it can use features of private needs discreet.

Of course I read it, just in a rush though. I was skimming it 'cause I had a lot on my mind. From what I did read, it sounded like it just improved on something that was already done. Perhaps I was wrong. Nonetheless, I can't use this mod regardless unless it can use features of private needs discreet.

It is an alteration to the PuppetMaster mod that alters the watersports part of that mod. It really has nothing to do with Private Needs and should neither interfere or alter how that works (i.e. Using this mod to pee or poop onto another actor won't count as having done so in Private Needs).

It is an alteration to the PuppetMaster mod that alters the watersports part of that mod. It really has nothing to do with Private Needs and should neither interfere or alter how that works (i.e. Using this mod to pee or poop onto another actor won't count as having done so in Private Needs).

Wait, I couldv'e sworn it said it needed that! *Reads that part again* Oh fuck, it said supported.

XD

So, I'm still a bit confused by his description. What exactly did he improve, add, and/or change?

Wait, I couldv'e sworn it said it needed that! *Reads that part again* Oh fuck, it said supported.

XD

So, I'm still a bit confused by his description. What exactly did he improve, add, and/or change?

He changed how the animations play for those actions. This IS the best watersports/scat mod available right now since that's a subject mostly ignored by this crowd (maybe wanted but not really fulfilled).

The only other mod coming close would be the brothel mod where you can immerse yourself in a pool of urine as one of it's options.

XD

He changed how the animations play for those actions. This IS the best watersports/scat mod available right now since that's a subject mostly ignored by this crowd (maybe wanted but not really fulfilled).

The only other mod coming close would be the brothel mod where you can immerse yourself in a pool of urine as one of it's options.

So it just improves the animations? Probably a few other little things too.

See, he didn't say that in the description! Now I know what the mod is for.

Well, I can't say I will be getting this mod. I might check out the original for a more in depth description of all its functions, but so far, this seems like one of those mods that just doesn't quite fit in my setup. It doesn't seem to be giving off the right vibe for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hi guys.  i have a problem, when i ask my follower (my character is female follower female too) "i want you to pee in my mouth/i want to pee in your mouth" animation not starting for pee, just some lesbian scene. but for example in cumshot brothel mod piss animation working fine (i ask NPC to pee on me and my character lies on the floor and NPC pisses on me). after installing both Puppet Master and Pupper master Swallow i updated FNIS behaviour but still no proper pee animation for me. can i fix this somehow?

• 1 month later...

Is there any way for me to defecate/urinate without the manual override? Otherwise it won't play the proper animations... I really can't find spells or keybinds for that :(

Yeah... Both mods crash randomly at times. The defecation animations are much better than what you'd see in Alive Pee, for example. Unfortunately, they're not usable with it out of the box, as far as I know. Unfortunately, I'll have to stop using this mod. Good try though.

• 2 weeks later...

trying to run with sexlab 1.61 everything bar the poop in your/my mouth option work tried the mod on two different installs animation ends up looking like the attached screen shot the person receiving the poop is behind the giver fucking them through the back of the neck with there arms back i think its a just a case of the animation being messed up because of the sexlab update but i haven't seen what the animation is supposed to look like so im not certain

Is anyone else having this problem with sexlab 1.6/1.61 and pms?

post-148554-0-06786600-1452048600_thumb.jpg