Puppet Master Swallow - Elimination enhancement for Puppet Master

if you look at private Needs descreets Posts at the firt pages, Lhalorelon solved the Problem by remaning his Animation Editor id, so that finis and zaz Animation pack cant see it , something like this. im gonna try it with zaz deinstalled.

Sigurd 44 told you to ignore me, and i am noit gonna let this through.

cant deinstall zaz because puppet master requires it.

The solution arrived at with respect to Private Needs Discreet had to do with a conflict between ZaZ versions and animation registration.  My mod uses none of that.  One can either equip a piece of armor or they cannot, due to something preventing it.  If you have no SOS, the repositioned male streams won't show, but the non-repositioned streams will, regardless of what you have.  It's clear you don't know what's blocking your slot 60.  It is not being blocked on your follower.

What I can do is throw in an option to swap streams to slot 61.  If that doesn't solve your issue, then it will not be solved.

after Research considering the invisible pee on female Player character the mod puppet master swallow is incompatible with following mods :

SANGUINE DEBOUCHERY+     NO 1 MOST DOWNLOADED MOD OF LOVERSLAB

DEVIOUS DEVICES INTEGRITY ;  EXPANSION; CIDHNA MINE

CAPTURED DREAMS

SKYRIM BOUND

and probably others i do not have in my Sortiment.

i respect that the author published a mod without looking for it s consequences on other mods.

but i dont respect community members who recommended me to read that mods description as my failure and who told the author to ignore me.= they call me a fool.

this must have consequences, otherwise a work on this page is not possible .

Puppet Master Swallow by itself is a mod which adds and removes armor from the player and NPCs, in order to achieve certain effects.  From the very beginning, almost all such effects have made use of a cycling system which checks whether or not the equipping would conflict with preexisting armor.  Therefore there is nothing inherent in Puppet Master Swallow which would introduce incompatibilities.

You are venting frustration over the fact that Puppet Master itself is a system which takes considerable control over NPCs.  While I appreciate the clear fact that you believe what Puppet Master Swallow has to offer is worth the effort of snide allusions of incompetency - and one presumes this is meant as a tactic of influence - I am here to tell you that things will never change in that respect.

after Research considering the invisible pee on female Player character the mod puppet master swallow is incompatible with following mods :

SANGUINE DEBOUCHERY+     NO 1 MOST DOWNLOADED MOD OF LOVERSLAB

DEVIOUS DEVICES INTEGRITY ;  EXPANSION; CIDHNA MINE

CAPTURED DREAMS

SKYRIM BOUND

and probably others i do not have in my Sortiment.

i respect that the author published a mod without looking for it s consequences on other mods.

but i dont respect community members who recommended me to read that mods description as my failure and who told the author to ignore me.= they call me a fool.

this must have consequences, otherwise a work on this page is not possible .

This is Fredas's mod and he can do as he pleases.  If what he does or doesn't do isn't your cup of tea, then YOU need to move on and stop complaining.

Fredas doesn't have to make his plugin compatible with ANYTHING he doesn't want to.  It is his choice, as he is the one doing all the work.  If he tells you no on something, then you need to accept it and MOVE ON.

you have shown with your compatibility slider for the mods private needs and deseases, i Need, etc that you do care for other mods. you just did not thought about the possible incombability problem with those mods above, which have over 450.000 Downloads. 

i have shown the problem in the forum and did the testwork not only for myself, but also for the 450.000,.

we finally found a solution that works with the Slot 61.

so please regard the 450.000 in a way, that they notice easily to use Slot 61. best would be to eliminate Slot 60 at all.

thanks

mr

New version was not an attempt to correct your unique issue, although I did expend the day satisfying your request for different splashes.  I need details.  Apart from the questions I asked earlier, it would also be helpful to know exactly what skeleton is being used with your character.

puppet works alright now, splashes , when they work from puppet ok now, just the pc get no pee visible.

i use xpms of  course. slotsabove 51 * non at all, totally naked undressing menus Default . new game. wrong trap.

ask Lharion how he solved the invisible pee in his mod private needs descreet. he solved it easy.

as said from someone before, the invisible pee is a well known bug, Lharion has a lot of people with that Problem in pnd as he took the mod over, he solved it quickly. no reason to call other people to ignore me. guess with this faschism behaviour that person is wrong here,

In general you will see that the majority of the perverted ;) people posting here are also some of the most polite people on the web. Your posts when you are having trouble however tend to start rude (reflecting your frustration no doubt) and only become calmer as you have more time to cool off I'd guess. You have been contributing good ideas in some places so there is definitely a place for you here but you need to work on your messages, perhaps read through them before posting and fixing the attitude problems (I have to do that myself sometimes, you aren't alone).

In general you will see that the majority of the perverted ;) people posting here are also some of the most polite people on the web. Your posts when you are having trouble however tend to start rude (reflecting your frustration no doubt) and only become calmer as you have more time to cool off I'd guess. You have been contributing good ideas in some places so there is definitely a place for you here but you need to work on your messages, perhaps read through them before posting and fixing the attitude problems (I have to do that myself sometimes, you aren't alone).

Well said.

magicrealm has a point in that fixing any conflicts with any popular or otherwise relevant mods with regards to yours, is important. 

We modders could very well be pleased with our work in our own private installs but something drives us to publish our work. And when we publish our work, we wish to hear praise and have pats on the back and have people offer us drinks but that all comes with the responsibility to listen to constructive criticism about the mods we put out for people to load in their game.

The people who provide the criticism have an important role and they too should undertand that to fix a problem, modders need to have all the relevant data they need to reproduce the problem and also an understanding that their efforts are appreciated.  I mush say thanks to magicrealm for praising my mod and in the same sentence I must thank Fredas to spend the time on his mod and listen to the audience with their bug reports and whatnot.

Now people please take it easy. Skyrim is not an easy platform to mod on, it has its problems, modders do mistakes either during development or with their release and forget to place proper files in proper folders when they make a release. It happens and I hope everyone understands how much time and effort it takes to put out a mod. Also for the mod users I understand it takes effort to download and test out a mod and if such promising mod has problems, it can be frustrating. But please keep your bug reports calm and rational. It helps us all. Thanks. Peace. :heart:

magicrealm has a point in that fixing any conflicts with any popular or otherwise relevant mods with regards to yours, is important. 

This is the final time I'll address this particular quibble, so I'll try to make it succinct.  The conflict under discussion was chiefly the fact of urine streams not appearing.  This boiled down to some mod or other (or multiple mods) making use of armor slot 60 in a non-overridable fashion - similar to how SOS takes possession of slot 52.  I pointed out in advance that my mod would unavoidably use this slot.  Considering that the venerable and ubiquitous ZaZ Animation Pack has required this slot for its equippables since 2012, I would propose that the onus of compatibility - if any - would be more on the shoulders of the popular mods which arrived at a manifestly later date.  The reality, of course, is that there is no onus; no obligation.  Despite, I am afraid, your or others' opinion.  A differing philosophical approach to mod making does not change this.

I attended to two complaints: Splash size and stream slot.  Understand that this action was prompted by the reports of these arguable shortcomings, because I decided they could be of use to others.  To be perfectly frank, I consider it my bad fortune that this thread has been contaminated, for lack of a better word, as it will surely scare off proper, civil discussion and useful bug reports.  Keep in mind that the chief source of grievance in this particular case is the fact that PMS is married to PM, and the user in question wishes not to dicker with the steps involved in setting everything up.  They want everything customized to their specific comfort zone.  Literally demanding it, and getting self-righteous when people call them out on it.  And not a peep of gratitude when things have been adjusted based on their specific wishes, but instead something more akin to saying it's about damn time.  To me, this is like digesting a bad TV plot.  It's comical! ;p

On the other hand, I did get a useful bug report earlier on.  That's more along the lines of what I would hope for in this thread.  There's probably little else to bug-fix at this stage, but there it is.

Quote: "The people who provide the criticism have an important role and they too should undertand that to fix a problem, modders need to have all the relevant data they need to reproduce the problem and also an understanding that their efforts are appreciated....Now people please take it easy. Skyrim is not an easy platform to mod on, it has its problems, modders do mistakes either during development or with their release and forget to place proper files in proper folders when they make a release. It happens and I hope everyone understands how much time and effort it takes to put out a mod. Also for the mod users I understand it takes effort to download and test out a mod and if such promising mod has problems, it can be frustrating. But please keep your bug reports calm and rational. It helps us all. Thanks. Peace. :heart:"

I love this. And it is true. But, it is very important how one will present his dissatisfaction and react on things that are bugging him : Will i be nice and polite, have respect for modder and others who are willing to help, even with wrong unintended advice or will I be jerk and asshole?! For example, when Approach mod came out, I was glad and I installed it. After short time, I was very disappointed. I wrote to modder about my dissatisfaction, my expectations from the mod and similar. When being told that I got what I got, I thanked the modder and wish him all the best, and I just uninstalled his mod. I didn't call him names or acted like a king of jerks insulting all his work and efforts. Lack of communication is not an excuse for improper behaving. Therefore WF was right when saying that is best for hot headed people to calm down first and then react. It requires a discipline and self control. Attacking, insulting and being rude is not the way.

There is no perfect, bugs free and 100% workable mod. Also, some bugs are fixable, some are not. Some modders know how to fix bugs, some not. It is always the matter of dedication of the modder and his ability to do things or not. We all expect that the mods we install works flawlessly. But that's not the case. I know that there are modders who cares for maintaining their mods and there are those who doesn't. it is quite different thing what I wanted and expect from mod from how it works in practice. No one can make the mod that is fully compatible with other mods. Constant changes of dependent mods require a lot of time and work for integrations.

So modders do deserve our respect whether we like their work or not.

And that is my opinion.

Some details are not working, but that is not the point.

If you want to share details on this, I could look into it.  Unless of course it has something to do with Puppet Master itself, which I am adverse to tampering with.

I can't seem to get any of the 'in your/my mouth' animations to work... or any of the player animations... npcs work fine though

Offhand, this sounds like something is fundamentally wrong with the SexLab installation; SexLab is used for those functions.  A check of the logs could prove elucidating.

If you want to share details on this, I could look into it.  Unless of course it has something to do with Puppet Master itself, which I am adverse to tampering with.

I can't seem to get any of the 'in your/my mouth' animations to work... or any of the player animations... npcs work fine though

Offhand, this sounds like something is fundamentally wrong with the SexLab installation; SexLab is used for those functions.  A check of the logs could prove elucidating.

First step before all else... even before running to the tech forum section to cry desperately for help....

FNIS

If you don't know what FNIS is...or how... then that is half the problem.

If you already have completed a FNIS refresh, then I would suggest reinstalling the Sexlabs animation pack first, followed by Zaz and this is also assuming you already have the newest Sexlab version..then...

FNIS....

I tested PMS v1.2 w/ SexLab v1.57 and a slighly older Zaz pack V0054.

In fact the in your/my mouth did work. I know people can have different expectations but for me the skull f#ck animation looked rather out of place. Then in "let's have some fun" options "just you, I want to watch" did not do anything.

The player animations that I tried did work.

In fact the in your/my mouth did work. I know people can have different expectations but for me the skull f#ck animation looked rather out of place. 

I don't think Puppet Master's author can really be blamed.  Unlike the premade ZaZ elimination poses, there never was any animation especially well-tailored to the kind of activity presented by the "something else in mind" tree.

Then in "let's have some fun" options "just you, I want to watch" did not do anything.

Hotfixed now.  This choice was also available in the "something else in mind" tree if you turned on masturbation options.

is don't think this is compatible with pcea basically i tried it twice with and twice without pcea. it worked fine without but both times i had pcea the game would slow down to a massive lag crawl after sex but it would operate fine in the menus if anyone has an idea as to how to fix this pleeease help!!! :(  :(  :(

• 2 weeks later...

Darn, I'm sorry but I need help :D I tried new save i have all the requirements and did the installation just as the description said yet hotkeys and even the dialogues don't do much for me. :7 Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

• 4 weeks later...

First of all, I using PMS 1.2b, I get running all good except for the invisible pee (pc and npc), undressing via menu "show inventory.." and menu "get undressed" didnt fix the bug. My details:

FNIS 5.0.x: correctly

Anims: correctly

BOSS: correctly

PrivNeeds 2.1: correctly

LoadOrder(PMS.esp): Under of all (number 142)

PM: Pee is visible and work correctly (via PM hotkey)

PMS: Invisible pee - menu "I had something else"    (menu "Urinate" sometimes is visible and sometines is invisible but work)

--------

PMS: Poop works correctly

Pee splash/pool work correctly, only the insivible pee is my problem

I have also SexLab Squirt and works correctly, so, I think SexLab MCM menu config its correctly/OK

I need help, What is wrong? What can I do for Fix this?

Other notes: PMS MCM menu config is the original, and the slot 60 is empty/unequipped

Recent Actv:

-Moved PMS to load order #30 (PuppetMaster.esp is #29) not working

-Deactivate Animated Prost and SexLab Squirt not working

-Start a new game not working

I read the four pages of this topic for at least three or four times, and It looks like I have the same bug as magicrealm, Pee in "I had something..." is invisible, for I can say I have 143 mods but all are working properly/correctly and this mod too (poop and splash/pools working excellent, menu "Urinate" work average, I don't think its a mod conflict, so I will wait for tomorrow for some help and answers and if not I will swap to 1.2 for see if that fix this. Anyway the mod is awesome and has numerous features, this bug not prevent I will using it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, new to this and PM, not sure if I have done something wrong, I (M PC) asked my (F) comp, to pee in her mouth, and she seemed to give me a short BJ and ended with cum on her face.

Not sure which mod it falls under, but what exactly does bound to, I can see them tired up but clicking activate does not seem to do anything.

I have ZAZ and ran fins thing, skyui, sexlab, bunch of other things.

My results using this mod are odd at best.

In my/your mouth: animation triggers correctly, however there are no visual or audio effects related to urinating or defecating at all. Duration of animation is static (I didn't count but seems to last about 10-20 seconds). Tested with and without PN integration, changed SexLab animation duration settings, changed PM duration settings, nothing affects the duration of the act. iNeed integration: hunger and thirst values are unaffected by these acts.

Defecate/Urinate during masturbation (to puppet): first time crashed my game. I didn't try it again.

Hotkeys: those don't work at all for me. Tried with sex only, undressed and no restrictions. No visual or audio effects at all, neither on PC or NPC, free camera or not.

Private Needs and Puppet Master default actions are all working fine with the proper animations, durations and effects.

My results using this mod are odd at best.

In my/your mouth: animation triggers correctly, however there are no visual or audio effects related to urinating or defecating at all. Duration of animation is static (I didn't count but seems to last about 10-20 seconds). Tested with and without PN integration, changed SexLab animation duration settings, changed PM duration settings, nothing affects the duration of the act. iNeed integration: hunger and thirst values are unaffected by these acts.

Defecate/Urinate during masturbation (to puppet): first time crashed my game. I didn't try it again.

Hotkeys: those don't work at all for me. Tried with sex only, undressed and no restrictions. No visual or audio effects at all, neither on PC or NPC, free camera or not.

Private Needs and Puppet Master default actions are all working fine with the proper animations, durations and effects.

Definitely check that you have original PM also that they are in order, loot messed it up for me so i had to correct the order and then everything worked, as for visuals, free camera will mess that up unfortunately, that's an engine related problem or so ive heard