PSVAC pregnancy scalable vanilla armor and clothing meshes (node scaling) (+TBBP)

I ask to excuse for bad transfer. After installation (UNPB_PB_armormeshes_v0dot95) in Data - Skyrim version 1.9.32.0. There is no start Skyrim. I have checked up a method of removal and have found four folders (farmclothes03, hide, merchantclothes, steel.) These folders - files ("NIF") do not start Skyrim. Having removed these 4 folders ("NIF") Skyrim began to work normally. I hope that you have understood me. Thanks.

From what i can understand here you erased 4 folders with nif files in them becouse they were problematic and you couldn't start skyrim with them installed. I'm sorry but i don't think that its possible and I might have misunderstood your post, could you please repeat that post in your native language? 

It's possible. The data inside the nifs probably were not being supported correctly.

Alex, I suggest instead of removing the nif files, that you make sure all the required mods are up to date which includes one of the unpb bodies based off of b3lisario's unpb bbp pregnant body, skse v1.7, HDT v14.28 and an HDT capable skeleton.

Or if that doesn't work, try re-downloading it in the case that your download became corrupted or if there was some update from the version you downloaded.

Спасибо Вам за вашу работу, мне она понравилась. Я установил пакет ( UNPB_PB_armormeshes_v0dot95) в Skyrim / Data. После установки файлов я не смог запустить Skyrim . Я попытался найти причину, стал добавлять последовательно папки. Таким поиском я нашёл папку с файлами ("NIF") которая не давала запустить Skyrim.

Продвигаясь к Whiterun, перед фермой, где атакуют великана соратники у меня стабильно отключался Skyrim.

Я нашёл файл, по-моему (torsof) удалив эти файлы Skyrim стал работать. После разговора с кучером о поездки в другой город и попытки сесть в карету снова Skyrim отключился. Я проверил несколько раз, всё стабильно повторялось. Таким методом я определил 4 папки с файлами ("NIF"). Остальные работают, проверил тюремную одежду, работает живот хорошо.

Файлы, которые мне пришлось удалить : meshes/ farmclothes03, hide, merchantclothes, steel . Спасибо.

Thanks you for your work, it was pleasant to me. I have established a package (UNPB_PB_armormeshes_v0dot95) in Skyrim / Data. After installation of files I could not start Skyrim. I have tried to find the reason, began to add consistently folders. I have found such search a folder with files ("NIF") which did not allow starting Skyrim.

Moving ahead to Whiterun, before a farm where attack a giant colleagues at me it was stably disconnected Skyrim.

I have found a file; in my opinion (torsof) having removed these files Skyrim began to work. After conversation with the driver about trips to other city and attempts to sit down in the carriage again Skyrim it was disconnected. I have checked up some times, all stably repeated. Such method I have defined 4 folders with files ("NIF"). The others work, has checked up prison clothes, the stomach well works.

Files which to me should be removed: meshes/farmclothes03, hide, merchantclothes, steel. Thanks.

Спасибо Вам за вашу работу, мне она понравилась. Я установил пакет ( UNPB_PB_armormeshes_v0dot95) в Skyrim / Data. После установки файлов я не смог запустить Skyrim . Я попытался найти причину, стал добавлять последовательно папки. Таким поиском я нашёл папку с файлами ("NIF") которая не давала запустить Skyrim.

Продвигаясь к Whiterun, перед фермой, где атакуют великана соратники у меня стабильно отключался Skyrim.

Я нашёл файл, по-моему (torsof) удалив эти файлы Skyrim стал работать. После разговора с кучером о поездки в другой город и попытки сесть в карету снова Skyrim отключился. Я проверил несколько раз, всё стабильно повторялось. Таким методом я определил 4 папки с файлами ("NIF"). Остальные работают, проверил тюремную одежду, работает живот хорошо.

Файлы, которые мне пришлось удалить : meshes/ farmclothes03, hide, merchantclothes, steel . Спасибо.

Thanks you for your work, it was pleasant to me. I have established a package (UNPB_PB_armormeshes_v0dot95) in Skyrim / Data. After installation of files I could not start Skyrim. I have tried to find the reason, began to add consistently folders. I have found such search a folder with files ("NIF") which did not allow starting Skyrim.

Moving ahead to Whiterun, before a farm where attack a giant colleagues at me it was stably disconnected Skyrim.

I have found a file; in my opinion (torsof) having removed these files Skyrim began to work. After conversation with the driver about trips to other city and attempts to sit down in the carriage again Skyrim it was disconnected. I have checked up some times, all stably repeated. Such method I have defined 4 folders with files ("NIF"). The others work, has checked up prison clothes, the stomach well works.

Files which to me should be removed: meshes/farmclothes03, hide, merchantclothes, steel. Thanks.

ok, i get it now. 

so you're saying these 4 armors/clothes are causing your skyrim to crash. sorry, about that..

I am not sure, what could be the cause of this. I haven't had any issues like that. 

more information could be useful:

What skeleton and Body are you using? 

Are you using HDT physics extension or (T)BBP-Animations?

Do you have USKP installed? (however this shouldn't cause any problems)

Or maybe it is a problem with the language of your skyrim installation. I am guessing, you are using the russian version of skyrim? Maybe some files are named differently in this version. But I'm not sure about that. 

also try the steps, TheOtherGuy has suggested. (btw thanks for helping out, guys)

TheOtherGuy.

It's possible. The data inside the nifs probably were not being supported correctly.

Alex, I suggest instead of removing the nif files, that you make sure all the required mods are up to date which includes one of the unpb bodies based off of b3lisario's unpb bbp pregnant body, skse v1.7, HDT v14.28 and an HDT capable skeleton

Or if that doesn't work, try re-downloading it in the case that your download became corrupted or if there was some update from the version you downloaded.

Gullu.

ok, i get it now.

so you're saying these 4 armors/clothes are causing your skyrim to crash. sorry, about that..

I am not sure, what could be the cause of this. I haven't had any issues like that.

more information could be useful:

What skeleton and Body are you using?

Are you using HDT physics extension or (T)BBP-Animations?

Do you have USKP installed? (however this shouldn't cause any problems)

Or maybe it is a problem with the language of your skyrim installation. I am guessing, you are using the russian version of skyrim? Maybe some files are named differently in this version. But I'm not sure about that.

also try the steps, TheOtherGuy has suggested. (btw thanks for helping out, guys)

Установка : Skyrim version 1.9.32.0. russian version.

1. skse_1_07_00

2. XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32

3. b3lisario&_39;s UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)

4. FNIS Behavior V5_1_1 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-5-1-1

5. FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells -11811-5-0-1

6. FNIS Behavior V5_1 Hotfix 1-11811-5-1

7. FNIS Creature Pack 5_1-11811-5-1

8. SexLabFramework.v157

9. SexLab_v150_to_v157_Update

10. SexLabHentaiPregnancyV1_19_ESM

11. Hentai Pregnancy Childbirth Plugin 1.2.1

12. SkyUI_4_1-3863-4-1

Не знаю, может что-то пропустил. HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28. Этот пакет я не установил. Спасибо за помощь я попытаюсь переустановить и проверить. Спасибо.

Installation: Skyrim version 1.9.32.0. russian version.

1. skse_1_07_00

2. XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32

3. b3lisario&_39;s UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)

4. FNIS Behavior V5_1_1 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-5-1-1

5. FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells -11811-5-0-1

6. FNIS Behavior V5_1 Hotfix 1-11811-5-1

7. FNIS Creature Pack 5_1-11811-5-1

8. SexLabFramework.v157

9. SexLab_v150_to_v157_Update

10. SexLabHentaiPregnancyV1_19_ESM

11. Hentai Pregnancy Childbirth Plugin 1.2.1

12. SkyUI_4_1-3863-4-1

Do not know, maybe something missed. HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28. This package I installed. Thanks for the help I will try to reinstall and test. Thank you.

@Alexsandritus: seems like you have everything that is needed. Are you using the original XP32-Skeleton? If so, i would recommend you try the extended version by Groovtama: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

This has full HDT-support and many other fixes. Might help, especially if you're using HDT.

----

regarding update:

been adding new meshes (mostly armors). will start testing them now.

Also good news: I finally figured out, how to edit the weight-painting in Outfit-Studio. :D  So now i can begin fine tuning the weights.

Bad news: This seems like a very time-consuming process. Lots of trial and error.. and i don't really have that much time right now (should be studying for exams.. :dodgy: )

oh, and does anyone know, what nif-files the Leather Armor is using? I can't find them..  :P (think they might be shared with studded armor)

-------

v0.96 is now online:

new files:

- shrouded armor (full)
- daedric armor (belly only) (USKP)
- blades armor (belly only) (USKP)
- dragonplate armor (belly only) (USKP)
- dragonscale armor (belly only) (USKP)
- ebony armor (belly only) (USKP)
- ebony mail (belly only) (USKP)
- imperial armor (belly only) (USKP)
- imperial light armor (belly only) (USKP)  
- studded imperial armor (belly only) (USKP)

- orcish armor (belly only) (USKP)

imperial light and studded armor isn't really perfect yet (belt looks a bit weird, when scaled)

oh, and does anyone know, what nif-files the Leather Armor is using? I can't find them..  :P (think they might be shared with studded armor)

-------

v0.96 is now online:

new files:

- shrouded armor (full)

- daedric armor (belly only) (USKP)

- blades armor (belly only) (USKP)

- dragonplate armor (belly only) (USKP)

- dragonscale armor (belly only) (USKP)

- ebony armor (belly only) (USKP)

- ebony mail (belly only) (USKP)

- imperial armor (belly only) (USKP)

- imperial light armor (belly only) (USKP)  

- studded imperial armor (belly only) (USKP)

imperial light and studded armor isn't really perfect yet (belt looks a bit weird, when scaled)

Yea, according to the Creation kit, Leather Armor is  Armor/Studded/Female/Body_x.nif

Funny enough the Studded Armor is  Armor/Hide/F/CuirassMedium_x.nif

Gullu : Спасибо за совет Я заменил (XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32) на ( [skeleton]XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X.93ar50]). Установил весь пакет файлов (UNPB_PB_armormeshes_v0dot95).

Старт Skyrim прошёл хорошо, проверил остальные проблемные позиции, всё работает хорошо.

В Столице проверил почти всю одежду, живот есть, стальная меховая броня работает. Похоже мая ошибка найдена.

Хорошо если вы найдете время и силы довести проект до высокого качества, Жаль что в большинстве популярных комплектов, нет этих возможностей. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21271/?

Я понимаю, какая это большая и утомительная работа, я создал несколько домов в SketchUp и Max.

Но в программе NifSkope я не смог правильно разобраться с bhkNiCollisionObject и попасть в дверь можно только с нескольких попыток. Создать объект в Max легче, чем вставить в Skyrim.

Спасибо.

Gullu: thanks for the advice I replaced (XP32 Maximum Skeleton-XPMS by xp32 ) on ( [skeleton] XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X 93ar50]). Installed the whole package files (UNPB_PB_armormeshes_v0dot95).

Start of Skyrim was good, checked the other problem position, everything works fine. In the capital, checked almost all the clothes, the stomach is, steel fur armor works. It looks like may bug is found.

Well if you find the time and energy to bring the project to a high quality, it is a pity that the most popular kits, there is the http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21271/?

I understand there is a large and tedious job, I created several homes in SketchUp and Max But the NifSkope I could not properly deal with bhkNiCollisionObject and get in the door only with a few attempts. Create an object in Max easier than paste in Skyrim. Thank you.

Not certain of the cause, but on installation, all the males in-game froze in-place. In addition, there seems to be a Frostfall incompatibility -- I only checked glass, but the cuirass won't provide exposure protection and can't be inspected for whatever reason.

I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything, but, are you sure it was this mod that caused those issues? This mod is nothing but a bunch of replacement meshes; there's no plugin .esp file included. As such, I'm not sure how it could have affected male characters, and it certainly shouldn't have done anything that would affect Frostfall, so far as I know. Mind you, I have realized Skyrim can be a bit screwy sometimes - just because this shouldn't have touched any of that doesn't mean it didn't somehow happen anyway.

Still, trying to narrow things down to the most likely solutions first... For your first issue, that kind of sounds to me like it might be an issue with animations? Have you run FNIS?  And as for the second... For the sake of thoroughness, I actually just went and tested that myself - even with almost 300 mods installed, these meshes seemed to work fine with Frostfall. I checked the glass armor, as you mentioned, and the random robes my character happened to be wearing - both worked correctly with Frostfall's WEAR system by default, and both could have their settings changed by inspecting them. That said, I just thought of something while typing that last sentence...! XD Are you sure you had WEAR enabled in Frostfall? It looks to be disabled by default initially.

@TheOtherGuy: Thanks. Then it should already have been added.. how convenient ;) but i somehow can't remember to see it working. need to check that again..

@Alexsandritus: Glad to see, your problem has been solved. Not sure about the kit you posted. i'm not really into these kind of armor/clothes. Maybe if i ever get really bored.. ;)

However if it's just about adding the belly weight/scaling, you could also try to do it yourself. There is a good tuturial for beginners i posted in the OP. Adding the weights is actually really easy. The tedious part is editing it, when it doesn't look right..

@ManekIridius: The issue with the WEAR-system you decribe sounds like the "Slot 52"-issue with Schlongs of Skyrim and Frostfall. (google: SOS Frostfall Slot 52)

The first issue with the male NPC could be due to not running FNIS after installing/upgrading SOS, like RogueKitsune suggested. (-> T-pose issue).

if you don't have SOS, i don't really know what else could be causing this. 

btw i have the same problem with WEAR and SOS. I work around it by setting exposure rate to 0.5 and disabling WEAR.

Not certain of the cause, but on installation, all the males in-game froze in-place. In addition, there seems to be a Frostfall incompatibility -- I only checked glass, but the cuirass won't provide exposure protection and can't be inspected for whatever reason.

I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything, but, are you sure it was this mod that caused those issues? This mod is nothing but a bunch of replacement meshes; there's no plugin .esp file included. As such, I'm not sure how it could have affected male characters, and it certainly shouldn't have done anything that would affect Frostfall, so far as I know. Mind you, I have realized Skyrim can be a bit screwy sometimes - just because this shouldn't have touched any of that doesn't mean it didn't somehow happen anyway.

Still, trying to narrow things down to the most likely solutions first... For your first issue, that kind of sounds to me like it might be an issue with animations? Have you run FNIS?  And as for the second... For the sake of thoroughness, I actually just went and tested that myself - even with almost 300 mods installed, these meshes seemed to work fine with Frostfall. I checked the glass armor, as you mentioned, and the random robes my character happened to be wearing - both worked correctly with Frostfall's WEAR system by default, and both could have their settings changed by inspecting them. That said, I just thought of something while typing that last sentence...! XD Are you sure you had WEAR enabled in Frostfall? It looks to be disabled by default initially.

In hindsight, I'm certain I forgot to run FNIS, but yes it was an issue with this mod -- upon clearing the folders, absolutely everything was fixed afterwards.

First problem was indeed FNIS, my own dumb ass just forgot a step.

WEAR, however, was enabled. On a hunch I tried restoring all of the default WEAR attributes from the MCM, but that didn't seem to do anything.

@ManekIridius: The issue with the WEAR-system you decribe sounds like the "Slot 52"-issue with Schlongs of Skyrim and Frostfall. (google: SOS Frostfall Slot 52)

The first issue with the male NPC could be due to not running FNIS after installing/upgrading SOS, like RogueKitsune suggested. (-> T-pose issue).

if you don't have SOS, i don't really know what else could be causing this. 

btw i have the same problem with WEAR and SOS. I work around it by setting exposure rate to 0.5 and disabling WEAR.

Aaaah, shite. That sounds like the problem, I am using SOS. Is there any workaround that doesn't require disabling WEAR?

@ManekIridius: Someone actually made a patch for that: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=652469

unfortunately i never could get it to work..

Maybe it will be corrected in the next version of Frostfall (if that ever happens) or future SOS-versions (haven`t tried the Beta).

Also i got that thing with WEAR and exposure rate a bit wrong. If you don't use WEAR, you can leave the exposure rate at 1.0. With WEAR enabled you can compensate for the missing armor piece by lowering the exposure rate.. (and here i was, wondering why everyone was afraid of freezing when using frostfall..  :D) edit: ok, scrap that too.. i think it also doesn't recognize the armor without WEAR.

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I'm back again.  :cool:

Already started doing some work on the thieves guild and nightingale armor. I also tried improving some jarlclothes, which were looking weird. Will be uploading these soon.

I am also thinking about renaming this Mod. Since it seems that an UNPB body isn't really needed to run this and this isn't a UNP/B armor conversion.  :idea:  :blush:

You can actually use these meshes without any body mod installed. Only thing you need is the skeleton (XP32 for example) + some mod to enable belly scaling (and optional HDT physics extension OR T/BBP animations). 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

new version: v0.97

new armors:

- nightingale armor (full)

- thieves guild armor (belly+butt)

- karliah's armor (belly+butt)

- guild master's armor (belly+butt)

- thieves guild variant armor (full)

improvements:

- improved the weight painting on yarlclothes03 (aka fine raiments), so the coat doesn't look that weird anymore (not perfect, but better)

rather small update..

had some trouble with clipping at the backside of the thieves guild armor, so i had to bend the meshes a bit ;)

i think i have got most of the armors and clothing, so maybe i will try the dragonborn-armors again or make more improvements to the weight painting

--

oh, and i decided to keep the name. think it's already confusing enough ;)

I have a little problem, when I install this mod my game CTD when finishes to load a save game  :(

hmm, that's not good..  :s

think i had the same problem a while ago, but i thought it was some mods i updated or just skyrim being skyrim.. however it seems to be stable again atm

are you sure it is caused by this mod? have you updated any other mods?

more information could be useful (skeleton, hdt, other body/clothing mods etc.). did it work with the older version (v0.96)? does it crash right after the loadscreen, or can you see something before it crashes?

also, what armor/clothing is equipped by your player and the npcs in the save, that you are trying to load? i think i had most of my ctds with some brown farmclothes equipped.

you could also check, if there are errors in your hdt-log (if installed) or if any other weird stuff is going on in your papyrus log.

you could also try loading a different save first and then load the save you want to load. or use "coc qasmoke" (or riverwood etc) in mainmenu and then load your save. that usually works for me. however, that's not really a solution to the problem.. 

I have a little problem, when I install this mod my game CTD when finishes to load a save game  :(

hmm, that's not good..  :s

think i had the same problem a while ago, but i thought it was some mods i updated or just skyrim being skyrim.. however it seems to be stable again atm

are you sure it is caused by this mod? have you updated any other mods?

more information could be useful (skeleton, hdt, other body/clothing mods etc.). did it work with the older version (v0.96)? does it crash right after the loadscreen, or can you see something before it crashes?

also, what armor/clothing is equipped by your player and the npcs in the save, that you are trying to load? i think i had most of my ctds with some brown farmclothes equipped.

you could also check, if there are errors in your hdt-log (if installed) or if any other weird stuff is going on in your papyrus log.

you could also try loading a different save first and then load the save you want to load. or use "coc qasmoke" (or riverwood etc) in mainmenu and then load your save. that usually works for me. however, that's not really a solution to the problem.. 

I am sure is this mod. I install it and then try to load my game... then the game CTD... then I uninstall it and load my game and works...  :-/  I use the skeleton mod that you recommend... the 2.0 version.

hmm i haven't tested the new version yet. i am still using version 1.9r50. 

Need to take a look at this..

-----

Edit:

ok i just tested the 2.01 version. Didn't crash, only difference i noticed, was boobs looking flatter somehow. 

not sure about the 2.00 version. can't download the old version anymore. the changelog for v2.01 says "bone name error fixed". maybe that was the issue? 

hmm i haven't tested the new version yet. i am still using version 1.9r50. 

Need to take a look at this..

-----

Edit:

ok i just tested the 2.01 version. Didn't crash, only difference i noticed, was boobs looking flatter somehow. 

not sure about the 2.00 version. can't download the old version anymore. the changelog for v2.01 says "bone name error fixed". maybe that was the issue? 

I will try the new version, the 2.02... cause the 2.01 is not available any more. :)

... I tried and Now works fine  :D no CTD and the clothes scale Now properly  :)  Thank you very much for this Mod. I guess the problem was in the Skeleton version.

... I tried and Now works fine   :D no CTD and the clothes scale Now properly   :)  Thank you very much for this Mod. I guess the problem was in the Skeleton version.

ok, good. so it wasn't because of any faulty meshes  :angel:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

uploaded new version for the dragonborn armors:

new:

- nordic carved armor (belly only) (USKP)

- cultist robes (full) (USKP)

- darkelf /dunmer clothes (full)

- miraak robes (full)

- telvanni (full)

- chitin heavy (belly+butt)

- chitin light (full) (eggshells?) <(°^°)> 

- stahlrim heavy (belly+butt)

- stahlrim light (belly+butt)

- bonemold all 4 variants (belly+butt)

redone:

- skaal clothes (belly only) (horn now gets a bit crumbled, but doesn't grow that much anymore)

not done yet:

temple priest robes, because they didn't look right (weird shawl-thing + belly)

Some of these came out pretty well imo (telvanni, chitin).

This should complete the dragonborn armors for now (ok, exept the temple priest robes. Maybe i will take a look at them again.)

-----------------------------

Unfortunately i don't have the Dawnguard-DLC (vampires.. :s ). So i'm not sure, if it contains any suitable armors.

If there are people interested in Dawnguard-armors, i might get it. Or somebody extracts the meshes from their bsa and sends them to me  :)

EDIT: Ok, I just received an anonymous donation of dawnguard meshes, so now i can start working on these as well.. :lol:  

You should get Dawnguard though, it's awesome!

I've been thinking about it. Now that i did the meshes, i'd like to see them in action.  :D

Maybe next steam-sale..  :cool:

--------------------------------------

btw:

new update/dawnguard:

- blind moth priest (full)

- prisoner bloody (full)

- vampire clothes (full)

- vampire armor (full)

- vampire royal armor (full)

- falmer heavy (belly+butt)

- ivory armor (belly only)

- dawnguard armor 5x (belly only) (belt might look ugly) 

I think i will start redoing some of the non-DLC armors now. noticed some things that could be done better..   :s 

i was wonder if you could convert this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34308/? to have belly scaling. i have been trying my self but not having any luck

EDIT: ok i have figured out how mod them mesh for belly and to latest UNPB but cant see to get the textures right, there items that uses the same mesh but a bunch of different textures

hmm, sorry can't really help you there. I actually never touch the textures, when I'm converting the vanilla stuff. So I don't know what could have gone wrong.

Maybe mortix778 can help you with that. He seems to do something similiar to what you are trying to do ( -> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32357-unpb-armor-conversions-with-pregnancy-and-physics-support-installer/)