Nude male body discussion

prideslayer

Four months down the road, what is the recommended male body for us sexout users to use? My males in animation have their male members extending to the horizon, which I attribute to a body conflict. I would like to clean my mods up to just one male body.

• 3 weeks later...

Four months down the road, what is the recommended male body for us sexout users to use? My males in animation have their male members extending to the horizon, which I attribute to a body conflict. I would like to clean my mods up to just one male body.

That's the skeleton you're using not having the bone support for your body meshes.

• 2 months later...

I am getting good results with Breezes body:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35451/?

(I installed a nude/flaccid combination, sexout does a fine job of making sure men rise to the occasion.)

and I fixed the 'boner stretched to infinity' issue by installing this skeleton:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45229/?

I simply installed the 2 nifs in the 7z file:

Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\skeleton.nif
Data\Meshes\Characters\_1stperson\skeleton.nif

So far it appears to be working well with nude males and bouncing boobies.

Have fun humping the Mojave!

• 2 months later...

Does Robert's look that much better than Breeze? 

There can be only one answer: Yes.

23698936472_098faea6d0_z.jpg

23180561843_32cc766e88_z.jpg

While breeze is just vanilla edit, Robert is made from scratch, high-poly and extremely high quality.

Also, RM 4 by Nivea which is ported straight from Oblivion has awesome soft and anatomically correct rigging - there is NO distortion and unnatural stretching even in complicated pin-up styled poses (note that shots under the spoiler has NO edits on body. The only edited thing is hair). It is not avaible yet, through.

• 2 weeks later...

That UV is from the current Breeze I downloaded from fallout nexus. I saw something like that on an exnem/HGEC like body called BAB(?) where the UV was confined to the lower left quadrant. Maybe the same author. Anyway, that is very very bad.

I did some rudimentary work on Oblivion RobMaleV5 muscular and showed it to nivea but he says he's taking a break due to real life problems. It looks heaps better than the current Robmales for Fallout but I refuse to go it alone.

data.7z

I did some rudimentary work on Oblivion RobMaleV5 

Nivea ported Robert 5.2 from Oblivion, not Robert 4. Robert 4 is Fallout version of it. ;) She did a lot of work on rigging and shape and I'm sure this bodymesh is the best that Fallout engine can provide (actually it looks much better than Oblivion version because Fallout has more human-like skeleton proportions).

Pretty bad that she cannot make public release of it due to reallife. :(

Archived