Nude male body discussion

prideslayer

Ok, I've been helping clutter up Amra's thread long enough. We're past the point of it having anything directly to do with his animations so.. new thread to continue the discussion.

First, the groundwork / history.

1. Robert created a nude male mesh for oblivion.

2. SickleYield ported this body to FO3, the port is called RMF3.

3. Breeze created a new nude male with the same UV map as Roberts.

4. Breeze ported his own work to FONV, keepign the UV map the same.

5. FavoredSoul ported SickleYield's Roberts to FONV but changed the UV map, so textures between Roberts and Breezes in FONV are not interchangeable.

Sexout initially included only nude bodysuits for use during sex. There were male and female versions. I don't know where they came from, but my suspicion was always that they came from Sexus, and were a nude Breezes male, and a (stolen, no permission) Type3 Cali female.

In SexoutNG I waffled between having the bodysuit and not. I don't like including others stuff without permission so initially I removed the bodysuits and nudes from sexout, and required users to include their own nude bodies. I added compatability for the breezes bodysuits -- Breezes comes with a bodysuit ESP for people that did not want all naked men to have raging hardons outside of sexout sex acts.

Eventually I discovered three nude bodies I could include in the sexout download.

- The T6M female, which I had to find a "free to use" texture for. I found this in a Veronica replacement mod, I think. It doesn't look great, but it works.

- Breeze's males. I don't know if this was always free to use, or if those permissions changed.

- Robert's males (from FavoredSoul). I also don't know if these were always free to use, or if the permissions were updated.

I went through a few iterations and settled on packaging all the assets as-is in BSAs, and updated the DATA fomod to allow the user to choose which one to install.

Before I included Roberts, we needed an "erect" mesh -- Roberts itself only has three different meshes for each body -- nude but flaccid, shorts, thong. Donkey created an erect mesh from the roberts flaccid mesh.

So I updated the BSAs once again, and went back to bodysuits. The purpose of the bodysuits is to show an erect mesh during sex, but to keep underwear on the men when they are naked for other reasons. I was personally tired of seeing crucified guys in nipton with raging hardons, etc.

That is where we are today. Now, on to the problems, and what to do about them.

1. Roberts is incompatible with Breeze's textures, thanks to FavoredSoul.

2. The "erect roberts" add-on by Slof is compatible with the Breeze's textures, but can't be used in other mods.

3. The erect roberts mesh donkey created is too large, I want to replace it with something else.

4. Amra's animations use a rigged version of an erect roberts from "somewhere." It is texture compatible with the included (FavoredSoul) roberts, but the weighting is a bit off, and I think it might be weighted Slof (it looks very similar at a glance), meaning I can't actually use it.

Roberts is going to be removed from Sexout if one of the following doesn't happen:

- Someone re-ports Roberts from FO3, keeping the UV map intact, and adding an erect mesh.

- The included Roberts bodysuit penis is resized to be closer to breezes.

- ... something else I haven't thought of.

It all boils down to simply not having a "proper" erect Roberts mesh. We only have one we can include in sexout, and it has flaws.

When this is straightened out, we can move on to weighting whatever erect meshes we have, for use in Amra's (and others) animations.

Taken from the other thread:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/3671/?

is the one that you are looking for from SickleYield?

YES.  That is the one.  SickleYield's version is compatible with Breeze and it will work with a standard Breeze install.

@prideslayer

Concerning Type3; I know dimon99.   I uploaded and maintained the Official Type3 New Vegas release at Nexus with his blessing.  I can say with 100% certainty he doesn't care one way or another what happens to Type3 at this point.  He has abandoned the FO3 thread and I was providing all of the support for Type3 New Vegas.  According to his read-me Type3 is a modder's resource.  He has a 'Nexus-only' provision in his read-me but he doesn't enforce it.  After the whole fiasco with BlackBlossom he lost faith in Nexus and there are Type3 mods all over the modding scene...including here at Lover's Lab.

Concerning SickleYield's Roberts; it is a resource per the standing agreement Robert put out in his Oblivion read-me.  Free to use with due credit.  If push-comes-to-shove and no one will help you with this, I will make you a SickleYield Robert's mesh that is compatible with Breeze males with whatever penis size/shape you need.  Anyone who knows Blender or 3DMax can do a simple vertice overlay from the stock Robert's penis on to a slof's boner model.  It won't be HER model, but it will look just like it.  If you can't find one of your regular crew to do it, I will.

I kinda feel I should mention this.

I believe those same male bodies are what's available for Skyrim right now, and I haven't played with Sexout in such a long time that I can't remember this explicitely; but every time a hetero sex anim plays, it's kinda sad. The male fully penetrates, and then fully removes himself, giving a few inches of clearance before going back for more.

Maybe this should be the subject of an anim discussion, because I sure as hell don't want to start seeing foot longs, but I feel like this needs to be addressed prior to default male body selection.

Taken from the other thread:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/3671/?

is the one that you are looking for from SickleYield?

YES.  That is the one.  SickleYield's version is compatible with Breeze and it will work with a standard Breeze install.

With the addendum "of FO3", no? I know the meshes are generally compatible, but will this install into FONV and work with nothing more than possible path adjustments? If so, I can do that, and then all I'll (still) need is the erect mesh. My "regular crew" is all you guys. I know MAX somewhat myself, at least much more than Blender, so I may be able to make the attempt myself. If nobody steps up then I'll try to find time while proceeding with plan A (remove roberts).

Concerning SickleYield's Roberts; it is a resource per the standing agreement Robert put out in his Oblivion read-me.  Free to use with due credit.

I was talking about Slof's erect roberts mesh. SickleYield and FavoredSoul are both free to use with credit. Slof's is "do not use without permission (and good luck getting it)". Slofs is erect *and* uses the correct (breezes) UVmap, so it's all I actually need -- if the permissions were open. Sexout does not need underwear/flaccid meshes, but it *does* need an erect mesh.

I kinda feel I should mention this.

I believe those same male bodies are what's available for Skyrim right now, and I haven't played with Sexout in such a long time that I can't remember this explicitely; but every time a hetero sex anim plays, it's kinda sad. The male fully penetrates, and then fully removes himself, giving a few inches of clearance before going back for more.

Maybe this should be the subject of an anim discussion, because I sure as hell don't want to start seeing foot longs, but I feel like this needs to be addressed prior to default male body selection.

I don't understand what you're getting at and think you are probably in the wrong discussion.

If all the animations are "sad", feel free to create some new ones, or kindly STFU.

• 2 weeks later...

4. Amra's animations use a rigged version of an erect roberts from "somewhere." It is texture compatible with the included (FavoredSoul) roberts, but the weighting is a bit off, and I think it might be weighted Slof (it looks very similar at a glance), meaning I can't actually use it.

I am confused are you saying he is using his own rigged mesh or is he using RSV2 rigged mesh ?? RSV2 is using favoured soul from what i can look in the readme. This is also the one i use in the animations files.

It looks Amra used Slof's (or one very close), after rigging and painting. The erect roberts mesh included with sexout is something donkey made from (I think) the FS flaccid mesh.

I'm pretty well decided on just making breezes the default now and "to hell with" roberts. People can always use it if they want to. The erect breezes bodysuit mesh included with sexout will need rigged and painted so the penis can animate, but it'll be the right size and shape.

It looks Amra used Slof's (or one very close), after rigging and painting. The erect roberts mesh included with sexout is something donkey made from (I think) the FS flaccid mesh.

I'm pretty well decided on just making breezes the default now and "to hell with" roberts. People can always use it if they want to. The erect breezes bodysuit mesh included with sexout will need rigged and painted so the penis can animate, but it'll be the right size and shape.

My only problem with that is that Breeze's skin looks like textureless rubber next to Robert's. But then Robert's has a much more noticeable neck seam issue, so...

:lol:

Don't know about permission for Breeze - seems to me author is asking only to include Readme .

I am using it anyway , but have some question - seems that with it there are included many textures - hairy/non hairy , circumsized/uncircumsized , with or without tatoo . Is it possible to add them all in a way that you decide for your own character (if you use male) and NPCs to have randomized or partly randomized skins (like for example - raiders and/or evil characters could have hairy & tatooed and other NPCs randomized skins) ?

It would add to problems you mentioned in initial post but also add to dynamism of game .

As for women skin , i am using Beware of Girl - it looks good on t3m , t6m & body i made as something between them . Author require to ask for permission so it depends on him , but it could be good if he give it to us because it could give same randomization i mentioned with Breeze - there are many different sizes of pubic hair in it , and with possible adding of tatoos from some other source it could also add to dynamism of game .

Cheers   :)

PS : Women of the Wasteland is also one of mods that could be interesting - it change NPC faces in a good way . Author says about permission : " this is primarily a resource and a demo of how much can be done with NV's heads, but you can totally play with it too "

My only problem with that is that Breeze's skin looks like textureless rubber next to Robert's. But then Robert's has a much more noticeable neck seam issue, so...

There are a lot more alternate textures available for Breezes. There are basically none for Roberts. Find one you like. I think (but am not positive) the UVmap between FONV Breezes and FO3 Breezes is the same, which means you could also use FO3 Breezes (or Roberts) textures with FONV Breezes.

Don't know about permission for Breeze - seems to me author is asking only to include Readme .

The permissions are fine. Give credit is all he asks.

I am using it anyway , but have some question - seems that with it there are included many textures - hairy/non hairy , circumsized/uncircumsized , with or without tatoo . Is it possible to add them all in a way that you decide for your own character (if you use male) and NPCs to have randomized or partly randomized skins (like for example - raiders and/or evil characters could have hairy & tatooed and other NPCs randomized skins) ?

No, and that's off topic for this thread anyway, which is for discussing how to fix the male body 'issues' in sexout. FYI all males (except raiders) get the same texture, including the PC. You can change this with custom races.

Sorry if i offend you , it's probably my bad english .

I understood you already decided for Breeze , which i am satisfied , that's reason i wrote .

When you install it as stand alone mod (the one from Nexus , not that one from Sexout) you have option to decide default male mesh - underwear/flaccid/erect and default texture - smooth/hairy/tatooed and circumsized/noncircumsized . But you can use only one .

You made some more option in a direction i asked (sort of Body by race direction , but without his disadvantages - need to have different clothes for each race) . For example you added 2 default naked textures - naked erect for sex and underwear for looting dead bodies .

I asked if you can add all textures , you said NO , and that is good enough answer for me .

Sorry again to bother you .

Sorry if i offend you , it's probably my bad english .

I understood you already decided for Breeze , which i am satisfied , that's reason i wrote .

When you install it as stand alone mod (the one from Nexus , not that one from Sexout) you have option to decide default male mesh - underwear/flaccid/erect and default texture - smooth/hairy/tatooed and circumsized/noncircumsized . But you can use only one .

You made some more option in a direction i asked (sort of Body by race direction , but without his disadvantages - need to have different clothes for each race) . For example you added 2 default naked textures - naked erect for sex and underwear for looting dead bodies .

I asked if you can add all textures , you said NO , and that is good enough answer for me .

Sorry again to bother you .

I am most likely *removing* Roberts. If there are more/alternate breezes textures that I can include (permissions), I will do so and make the choice available.

Of course. They will have some issues though.

- You'll have to install an erect mesh, roberts does not come with one.

- If that mesh penis isn't rigged (none are, at present) the penis will not animate.

- The alignments will probably be off, so use sexout positioning.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

what you need to put a better male replacer in sexout?

I'd need the better body first, and permission to use it. The UVmap needs to be breezes compatible and I need meshes for flaccid and for erect.

4. Amra, анимации использование сфальсифицированных версии возводить Робертс из "где-нибудь". Это текстуры совместимы с включенным (FavoredSoul) Робертс, но весовые немного off, и я думаю, что это может быть взвешенными Slof (внешне она очень похожа на его взгляд), т.е. фактически я не могу использовать его.

Я в замешательстве ты говоришь, что он использует свою собственную сфальсифицированы сетки или он с помощью RSV2 сфальсифицированы сетки ?? RSV2 использует высказались душе от того, что я могу посмотреть в readme. Это также одна ли я использовать в анимации файлы.

New Vegas

I really like your mod, but I have a couple of questions that I no one can explain.

firstly necessarily to install SexoutNG - Data 2.7.82 if I'm on a new game install SexoutNG - Core 2.8.90?

and. during sex is not visible male tel.only hands and head.and vanilla bodies and repleyserami.kak cope with this problem?

hope your help.and another question from where bunker from SexoutCommonResources? as I can not find

The instructions say clearly you need to install both CORE and DATA. Why are you posting that question in this thread? Twice?

What the hell is "repleyserami.kak"?

• 3 weeks later...

So, colossal shot in the dark here, but reading the OP, you mention Robert's erect penis is too large and that is the reason you didn't include it in Sexout any more. Do you mean that literally? Because I also remember years ago I had the same problem and I asked Gregathit about it and he was eventually able to provide smaller ones, at least I think so, it was a long time ago. 

So if that holds (and I'm not saying it will!) where does that put us? Anywhere different and interesting or same old? 

Yes that's true, it was much larger than the Breezes erect penis, but that's not the ONLY reason I switched back to Breezes and eventually removed roberts from the sexout data pack.

That's for the one Donkey created, NOT the one Slof created. I don't remember if Slof's was the right size or not -- it's not available for use as a resource in other mods, so I can't include it regardless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

While there may be an erect mesh in the works there, it looks like Nivea is re-porting the original Oblivion meshes which were never Breeze compatible.  I'm given to understand from my brief research into this subject that Nivea is of the opinion that the FO3 Breeze compatible UV Map was detrimental to the quality of the Robert's textures.  I'm not really in a position to judge either way, but i would not expect that this avenue would produce what Prideslayer would be looking for to re-include Robert's as an option.

Archived