Sorry for lack of responses, I'm just logging on here when I can give updates.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

I've mostly finalized the topology and am ready to move onto texture work. The amount of time I spent obsessing over this is embarassing.

Anyway, you may notice the anus and balls look strangely open- it has to be that way so I can paint/mold them.

Also the balls need to be apart on the unskinned mesh so they can clang onto each other seperately like pendulums. ;)

Think of this model as a bodyslide body that's flat and unmodified- it's a blank canvas.

I really want(ed) to add support for multiple penises, but I don't want to delay this yet again. It will have to be some sort of "armor" that replaces this penis unfortunately; it's just too far above my skills for me to pursue a mesh that can morph into something with multiple penises. Maybe in a few years.

Awesome!, its fine if you dont give us a schedule i will wait how long it takes but preferebly before we all die :P

You are doing God's work.

Good Luck.

• 1 month later...
Guest hikomedia

Sorry for lack of responses, I'm just logging on here when I can give updates.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

I've mostly finalized the topology and am ready to move onto texture work. The amount of time I spent obsessing over this is embarassing.

Anyway, you may notice the anus and balls look strangely open- it has to be that way so I can paint/mold them.

Also the balls need to be apart on the unskinned mesh so they can clang onto each other seperately like pendulums. ;)

Think of this model as a bodyslide body that's flat and unmodified- it's a blank canvas.

I really want(ed) to add support for multiple penises, but I don't want to delay this yet again. It will have to be some sort of "armor" that replaces this penis unfortunately; it's just too far above my skills for me to pursue a mesh that can morph into something with multiple penises. Maybe in a few years.

Awesome!, its fine if you dont give us a schedule i will wait how long it takes but preferebly before we all die :P

You are doing God's work.

Good Luck.

Hope god will add "Futa" to our 'World' :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, so last update for this was September of 2015, this is April  2016,  so no update or "hey I'm really swamped with school" or anything for 7 months?

I might sound mad, I'm not this doesn't really bother me much, just thinking "holy shit this it a long time between!".

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, so last update for this was September of 2015, this is April  2016,  so no update or "hey I'm really swamped with school" or anything for 7 months?

I might sound mad, I'm not this doesn't really bother me much, just thinking "holy shit this it a long time between!".

Yeah, kinda sad, the textures he was using from The Klub 17 blow everything currently available out of the water.

Bah. You people were supposed to give up on this happening because I stopped appearing on here.

Yeah, I'm back to work on this but I don't want to make promises. Other people have already solved some animation things like that FloppySoS thing and b3lsario's SKSE animation framework thing. Going to work on some sort of morph to work for UUNP alongside Citrus since Citrus is delayed a bit because Blabba has been so busy.

I'll post again in a few weeks I guess.

welcome back phygnos, and yes while many of your planned features are in the game now the one thing that isn't is that defined anus! Once a model exists, I'm pretty sure someone with HDT knowledge will be able to get it to work.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...