I'm in talks with b3lsario and Groovtama in getting the bone changes in-game. I don't want to build a set of stuff for "outdated" bones and then re-create the whole thing.

Since I'm limited on the .esp stuff, I'm working on textures and smoothing out the connection area between body and genitals

• 2 weeks later...

Been messing with scripts and such to get this stuff in-game.

I got a bit sidetracked with something I'm doing with Blabba:

CITRUS Body supporting male bodies, so one skeleton, one mesh, and one animation path could work for all humans in Skyrim:

post-145041-0-79618300-1409473537_thumb.png

All 3 of these bodies have identical UVs and polygons/etc. I just wanted to see if it was possible and it looks like it is.

For now I'm focusing back on the penises so people have something to test

CITRUS Body supporting male bodies, so one skeleton, one mesh, and one animation path could work for all humans in Skyrim:

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

All 3 of these bodies have identical UVs and polygons/etc. I just wanted to see if it was possible and it looks like it is.

Spirits on high...

This solves every problem I have ever had with this game.

Can we haz this? Please?

One mesh, everything supported. Oh Fraptous day! Kaloo Kalay he chortled in his joy.

I get it, this kind of thing wouldn't happen for several months of development, but this is the path I'd like to follow, a lot. :D

I remember someone wanted morphing from male to female and vice-versa. With this it could be possible. But thats its definitely for later.

You guys are awesome!

I remember someone wanted morphing from male to female and vice-versa. With this it could be possible. But thats its definitely for later.

You guys are awesome!

That can wait Akzyra :D for now i want the the overhaul from Phygnos so that we can start test it out 

Yeah that was probably me. Glad it didn't turn out to be impossible after all! 

My favourite thing about CoC was how freeform your sex and general appearance was. This feels like a good step toward that kind of freedom. Kudos.

Just imagine, soon there will be a mannequin race who naturally wears something in every slot and customizes their appearance as such.

Delaying physics for a couple weeks so I can push out a test version so people can test the skin weights and stuff in-game.

I need to assemble a bunch of texture "sets" and it's very, very annoying. Then I need to fit them into ESP(s)

-3 glans (head) meshes each with 12 shaft normal maps (36 normal maps for shaft/head total)

-9 normal maps for balls

-8 shaft diffuse textures (the color differences)

-8 diffuse maps for balls

-somehow have to learn how to create good specular maps (this will be delayed, for now it will be plain)

-learn to utilize either subsurface scattering maps and/or parallax to create veins (has to be delayed, otherwise it'd take another month or two)

I want to cry

Is there a mod which randomly assigns pubic hair to npcs?

Currently i'm using this for my PC:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49414/?

Imho it would be great if there would be a small mod with a few MCM settings where you could adjust chances, so some npcs would be shaved then and others would get randomly assigned one of those pubic hair overlays. Would make for some nice variance :)

This is an interesting idea--Is it possible to throw different pubic hair styles onto mesh 32?

I have the model and basic textures done, but I'm having issues getting it to NOT crash Skyrim.

I hate scripting I hate scripting I hate scripting.

Also editing b3lsario's RaceMenu plugin with the new bones, once I get this test version out I want people to spend time messing around with sliders and sharing the slider numbers so I can include them in the base shapes

I've been out of Skyrim modding for a while so this may be a non-issue:

There is (used to be?) an inherent flaw with Racemenu and node/bone scaling where the scale set by the skeleton would not be picked up by the racemenu loader; so if you set the skeleton node to scale at .7 using Nifskope, then went to character creation or racemenu the scale there would still show 1.  Not a terrible bug until you try adding another scaling mechanism (like the SoS size potions) on top of that, when all hell breaks loose.

If you're planning an MCM menu for your version, I'd look into one of the various SKSE extensions that can save and load node variables (if such hasn't been rolled into the main SKSE build by now) so you can just use your MCM menu for adjusting size and shape, and skip the RaceMenu plugin.