Caliente's Body V3 -CBBE- Plus BodySlide (Updated 1.3.0)

Wolf you quoted me but I didn't wrote that lol

Caliente, thanks for the armor man, but it would be better if you had released it in my request thread, since people was specting it there. Thanks again, I'll try it and go back to provide feedback!

Edit-Feedback

Wow man the armor is awesome, lovely and sexy. It jiggles perfectly BUT, I was specting that a dragonplate armor wouldn't jiggle at all, since it's rigid. I was specting more to see tits jiggling INSIDE the armor, not the armor itself jiggling. Anyway, it's really nice and if you don't want to make it like I say, it's fine :) Thanks again for this wonderful gift.

Now the only thing I need is to know why Lydia's don't jiggle. It's like if she uses another animation rather than the female walk/idling.

Thanks Everyone ;)

As a silly present' date=' I'm just going to leave this here:

No real sizing except seams, and make sure you have Cherry's BBP installed. The exaggerated ridiculous movement sort of ruins an otherwise awesome armor set, IMO, but its good for a laugh. Plus, with better animations it might not be too bad.

jonusl2d: Actually its designed to allow armor to be created that can be sized along with the body. Creating the setup for it isn't automatic (can't really be since an artist needs to make it look right for all the sizes), but its fairly quick. The overview of how to do it is in the bodyslide readme. Quick note, however, the mod creation side of the tool is very rough and difficult to use at this point, so I imagine it will take a couple revisions before its really usable as a modder's tool.

ArchangelicaStar: Most of what you're critiquing is Cherry Hotaling's work -- I had nothing to do with the animations. I agree that at this point they're just silly, but as an exaggerated prototype they work. Adding support for it was easy, creating the animations and required skeletons is hard.

As far as the textures go -- for the most part they're unchanged from v2. I'm sorry they don't appeal to you, but if you please point out the problem areas you see, I can try to improve them in the future.

-Caliente

[/quote']

I <3 you Cal, you are my hero!

One problem though, your version has made the legs clip through the boots pretty badly. Not sure whats happened there. D:

Alive: I can post it there too if you think it's worthy. I just put it together super quick to see how hard it is. Answer: Not very.

As far as jiggling in their holsters, I tried that. But Cherry's animation is so exaggerated that the boobs clipped through the armor a ton, so I matched the weights on the stiff parts to the boobs. In general, that's going to be a problem for armors breast bounce -- either the chest part bounces with them, or you'll have tons of clipping. A less pronounced movement would look better and clip less.

In an ideal world, there would be such a thing as transformation limits that you could apply to verts so they don't clip through things. Actually no. in an ideal world, breasts verts could be modeled as a physical 'jelly' object with high viscosity that physically interacts with the environment/armor independent of hand-made animations. That requires way too much processing power for normal computers though.

All that said, I might be able to reweight the boobs very lightly so they only move a tiny bit with Cherry's animation, though that would mean they wouldn't move at all if she lessens the movement.

Neobunny: Yeah, I didn't touch the boots, and the v3 legs are more well shaped in the calf area. Would be able to fix the boots quickly I think. I can give it a try when I have a chance.

its a very nice mod I would love if they jiggle as well because at the moment they don't breasts and butts are still no animations. SO please make those meshes jiggle.

Kind regards

If you've followed all the detailed instructions, you should be able to add jiggle to your meshes. I'd make sure to have Cherry's work downloaded and installed, in case you overlooked that. The instructions provided have allowed me to add body physics to my specifications in the BodySlide.

Alive: I can post it there too if you think it's worthy. I just put it together super quick to see how hard it is. Answer: Not very.

As far as jiggling in their holsters' date=' I tried that. But Cherry's animation is so exaggerated that the boobs clipped through the armor a ton, so I matched the weights on the stiff parts to the boobs. In general, that's going to be a problem for armors breast bounce -- either the chest part bounces with them, or you'll have tons of clipping. A less pronounced movement would look better and clip less.

In an ideal world, there would be such a thing as transformation limits that you could apply to verts so they don't clip through things. Actually no. in an ideal world, breasts verts could be modeled as a physical 'jelly' object with high viscosity that physically interacts with the environment/armor independent of hand-made animations. That requires way too much processing power for normal computers though.

All that said, I might be able to reweight the boobs very lightly so they only move a tiny bit with Cherry's animation, though that would mean they wouldn't move at all if she lessens the movement.

Neobunny: Yeah, I didn't touch the boots, and the v3 legs are more well shaped in the calf area. Would be able to fix the boots quickly I think. I can give it a try when I have a chance.

[/quote']

Thanks, it was really nice of you to fill silly perverts requests such as ours. I'll look forward to the fixed boots when you get round to it. ^^

I can live with how the breasts bounce right now, as unrealistic it is seeing armor bend, its already unrealistic having skimpy armor like that even stay on letalone give any protection. XD

If the breasts were moving around behind the armor it would indeed look kinda silly if they were clipping and acting like they were entirely free. Idealy the breasts would need to look like they were pinned to the underside of the pieces of armor with the rest of the breasts jellying around. Kind of like seeing wobbling cleavage.

Is it even possible to give an armor its own seperate bouncing animation from the nude body? I dont really understand how the bouncing breasts thing works.

As far as jiggling in their holsters' date=' I tried that. But Cherry's animation is so exaggerated that the boobs clipped through the armor a ton, so I matched the weights on the stiff parts to the boobs. In general, that's going to be a problem for armors breast bounce -- either the chest part bounces with them, or you'll have tons of clipping. A less pronounced movement would look better and clip less.

[/quote']

Omg, thanks for the explanation. So basically, it's easier to animate the entire armor. Woulnd't be easy to make the armor a little bit bigger in chest area? That way, boobs would be freely to bounce, although it would look unrealistic and a bit idiotic from a ''useful armor'' point of view. Anyway, is excellent as it is, thanks again for doing it.

Thanks Everyone ;)

As a silly present' date=' I'm just going to leave this here:

No real sizing except seams, and make sure you have Cherry's BBP installed. The exaggerated ridiculous movement sort of ruins an otherwise awesome armor set, IMO, but its good for a laugh. Plus, with better animations it might not be too bad.

-Caliente

[/quote']

Thank you for this. :blush:

And it looks like you fixed the major clipping on the left side of the body. Can I request additional fixing on some parts:

The armor plate on the lower back clips due to the shapely ass.

tesv2012012414451393.png

Really minor, but it looks like the part of the armor has been "disassembled"

tesv2012012414444735.png

Minor tip for those who find the exaggerated bounce ridiculous, you can simply delete the idle and/or walking animation from Cherry's mod. It seems that the exaggerated bounce is tied to the animation. Deleting the new animation made the bounce more subtle and natural.

jonusl2d: Actually its designed to allow armor to be created that can be sized along with the body. Creating the setup for it isn't automatic (can't really be since an artist needs to make it look right for all the sizes)' date=' but its fairly quick. The overview of how to do it is in the bodyslide readme. Quick note, however, the mod creation side of the tool is very rough and difficult to use at this point, so I imagine it will take a couple revisions before its really usable as a modder's tool.[/quote']

Will this work with the SH/SSH sliders? I'm not 100% sure how Bethesda modding works (I haven't played with it yet, and I am currently unable to), but would they need their own base armors, or should any armor that supports BodySliders allow the SH/SSH sliders, too?

And speaking of "currently unable to play with it", does anyone have any pictures of SH/SSH sizes?

glemtvapen: I made some improvements to the bone 'tail' to help with the butt clipping, but it needs more. The disassembled part is partly thanks to the weighting... I had intended that the 'chain' bit would be what stretches, but it didn't work out like that (might be worth another try) Also, when you delete the animation, doesn't the bounce disappear entirely?

buttfacelol: The short answer is that the armors can/will support SH/SSH as long as the creators choose to support that size. The way it works, basically, is to create a base armor that fits CBBE curvy at the highest weight. Then, for each slider you wish to support, you make a size of the armor that fits that part. For instance, to fit the SH slider, you'd make a size of the armor that is only changed in the areas needed to fit SH. Once you've made all the sizes ( It sounds like a lot but some things you won't need to change for many armors), The sizes are exported in a single Nif file. BodySlide will calculate the difference between each size and the base shape, and save out some data files. The creator then just sets up the sliders in an xml file referring to those data files, and the armor is supported.

This of course sounds like a ton of work -- but it's less than it seems, and a LOT less than actually trying to make all the possible variations. Additionally, partial support is simple enough to accomplish (eg, armors that only support SH and SSH Sizes -- the other sliders don't even appear).

Body Slide is awesome!!! We really need a preview window though. You and cherry are heroes in this forum... no really. My only gripe with body slide is that it doesn't go quite as big in the butt and thighs area as I would like, and the larger breasts sort of look plastic because they are just scaled up versions of the smaller breasts and they don't hang "naturally". But hey, it is not going to be perfect for everyone and I'm just glad of what I can get. Keep up the good work man.

Caliente, Cherry included some automatic physics that don't require animations at all, so if you delete every custom animation you still have jiggle, just not the bounce. Just try jumping or some animation she hasn't replaced yet. It's so slight, it works better for breasts constrained by close fitting armor! Alivecock had a better idea though...we keep the animation and make the armor compensate. I took your armor, rigged it to the non BBB body and pulled the upper bone arcs out and up, so the breasts could jump around all they want and not clip. It still looks hot, and acts like bone. This kind of trick would only work on something thick though, since the breasts DO lift up into the bone, they just don't go all the way through, so the illusion is held.

You can see it still clips, but that's the right direction.

jigglebone-1.gif

Thanks for all these toys btw....Bodyslide, Texblend, every imaginable CBBE, my god....what do you do for a living, besides make things that never existed before?? :cool:

Klaus: I'm not sure if the ones out there have been updated yet, but I'm sure they will be soon!

Abovewolf: Yeah that seems to work fairly well with that armor. And its a lot easier than actually weighting it :D I personally like the breast claws to grip tightly to the breasts, all that bouncing looks painful! Anyway, that was a quick see-if-I-can sort of thing, I didn't spend enough time to make it work well :)

For a living? I make things that never existed before :) I highly recommend it

Caliente' date=' Cherry included some automatic physics that don't require animations at all, so if you delete every custom animation you still have jiggle, just not the bounce. Just try jumping or some animation she hasn't replaced yet. It's so slight, it works better for breasts constrained by close fitting armor! Alivecock had a better idea though...we keep the animation and make the armor compensate. I took your armor, rigged it to the non BBB body and pulled the upper bone arcs out and up, so the breasts could jump around all they want and not clip. It still looks hot, and acts like bone. This kind of trick would only work on something thick though, since the breasts DO lift up into the bone, they just don't go all the way through, so the illusion is held.

[img']http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/jonubryant/jigglebone-1.gif[/img]

Thanks for all these toys btw....Bodyslide, Texblend, every imaginable CBBE, my god....what do you do for a living, besides make things that never existed before?? :cool:

That looks pretty good, tho you would kind of expect the claws to move at least a bit, like they are bouncing off the breasts in turn. But dunno if that would even be possible.

Are you planning on releasing your version to us? I'd like to try it out. If not I'd still like to see a fix for the boots on caliente's version. ^^

Caliente' date=' Cherry included some automatic physics that don't require animations at all, so if you delete every custom animation you still have jiggle, just not the bounce. Just try jumping or some animation she hasn't replaced yet. It's so slight, it works better for breasts constrained by close fitting armor! Alivecock had a better idea though...we keep the animation and make the armor compensate. I took your armor, rigged it to the non BBB body and pulled the upper bone arcs out and up, so the breasts could jump around all they want and not clip. It still looks hot, and acts like bone. This kind of trick would only work on something thick though, since the breasts DO lift up into the bone, they just don't go all the way through, so the illusion is held.

That looks pretty good, tho you would kind of expect the claws to move at least a bit, like they are bouncing off the breasts in turn. But dunno if that would even be possible.

Are you planning on releasing your version to us? I'd like to try it out. If not I'd still like to see a fix for the boots on caliente's version. ^^

Excellent armor indeed. I second this ^

glemtvapen: I made some improvements to the bone 'tail' to help with the butt clipping' date=' but it needs more. The disassembled part is partly thanks to the weighting... I had intended that the 'chain' bit would be what stretches, but it didn't work out like that (might be worth another try) Also, when you delete the animation, doesn't the bounce disappear entirely?

[/quote']

Thanks for your hard work on the armor. Yeah, the bounce is eliminated but I let the Skyrim's vanilla physics exert on the breast's bones so I get that subtle, natural breast movement.

Caliente' date=' are there any "muscular" normals that are compatible with v3?

[/quote']

I've uploaded a muscular normal map for CBBE 3 but it's up to you if you think it looks good. Personally I don't like the muscle builder look, and I may have overdone it a bit so it's especially "icky" in my opinion. If you've got any suggestions on changes you want to see done to it, I'll alter it. The normal map doesn't look too weird with a mesh with large arms and legs but medium sized butt, but due to the nature of normal maps I can only do so much without uploading a new model.

I agree with the 'good grip' notion..as armor should lock down what it protects, but you would not believe the male bandits I have easily killed walking around in this armor! :P

Neobunny you are effin right...those knockers SHOULD knock things about....

Well, you can have the best of both worlds. I went ahead and weighted each of the bone coverings to the respective breasts...in blender I used a nice solid 0.1 setting and sprayed the whole thing, to get that rigid bone look. Cherry's animation sure makes the breasts jump around though...not complaining :D but even with what I did, walking backwards has some bad clipping (the nips pop thru) Basically you have armor rigged to the non-jiggle body, some more armor rigged to the jiggle body, finally you also have the jiggle body itself! that is 3 different things moving around!!! Dayum...:(

I think this is how it should look:

jigglebone2.gif

Anyways, I would love to share this, but I was wondering is there anyway I can take this nif and apply your amazing Bodyslide to it? I read the readme and your above post, but do I still have to do the small body file? I ask because in the Bodyslide subfolder there is just one nif for certain bodytypes...I know I would have to set references for each piece of the armor, as there are 3 in this nif.

I ask because I have had lots of trouble keeping the armor from exploding when I try to make the smaller size so the weight slider works. I have been bouncing from body mod to body mod and version and custom tweaks so much I have just been lazy and jammed out the max weight and copied that for the minimum, but for release I would have to do it the right way.

Because I hate to withhold anything, even buggy, I share the file. STILL!!! Be warned, if you don't use max weight on your character (big boobs) there will be a gap between her body and her head that grows the smaller your boobs are. The slider function isn't working!! Don't download if you don't use max weight! Also note this is an armor that looks great moving around, not standing still. Because of how the weights are applied to the breasts there is clipping, since they sag with the animations. Even rigged perfectly in blender won't fix this. Only solution is to bulk up armor, resize or lower it from breasts. (or rig it to move with the breasts- which would look retarded, considering I am talking about the part that is supposed to be hugging her ribcage!)

And yes Alivecock, I made this just so you could fap to...jk, but enjoy! :rolleyes:

dragonbone.rar