Caliente's Body V3 -CBBE- Plus BodySlide (Updated 1.3.0)

Lindazana what is listed in your config.xml for the following

<SelectedOutfit>*******</SelectedOutfit> - this is the "Outfit/Body" option on the top right of Bodyslide
    <SelectedPreset>********</SelectedPreset> - this is the "Preset" option on the top right of Bodyslide

Those two options will be the settings Bodyslide opens to when you start the program (I'm guessing you're using BS 2.0 yes).

Save your custom settings xml file into the "CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets" folder.

And as long as the "SelectedOutfit" contains the slider functions that are covered in the "SelectedPreset" xml file then it should open correctly...

IE choosing Vanilla (which has no sliders) and CBBE for the preset will only yield 1 slider...

Also do not try to change the config.xml while Outfit Studio is running, it saves to that file when you close the program. So any changes that you make that are different from what it sets when it closes will be removed and replaced with the settings it was on when it closes...

You can also check to see if the config.xml is set to read only as that would keep Bodyslide from saving the changes when you close the program.

I hope that help's a little

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to ask, but  C-aliente B-eautifull B-odies E-dition and C-aliente B-ig B-uttom E-didion  are the same thing? All the caliente big buttoms edition link i clik, i go to the caliente beautyfull bodyes edition nexus page... 

Yes, we renamed it.

Also, don't use things in this thread. They're old. :D

Sorry to ask, but  C-aliente B-eautifull B-odies E-dition and C-aliente B-ig B-uttom E-didion  are the same thing? All the caliente big buttoms edition link i clik, i go to the caliente beautyfull bodyes edition nexus page... 

Yes, we renamed it.

Also, don't use things in this thread. They're old. :D

Talking of old things, i will brim am old discussion, i have CBBE instaled, also HDT Physics Extension and HDT breast and but phisics, bodyslider 2,  and instaled XPMSE to overwrite it all, nice, i have bouncing breasts and butt, but my hand dont colides wit the breast... i see so many tutorials, changed the preset body in Bodyslide to CBBE BBP, build it and all, but had no colision, i tried also this Havok object, it works, but i dont know if my breasts are to large (-1 im breast slider of CBBE morp, everithyng else is presset) the hand hold the breast hig (not leting it fall like any demonstration video) also, dont work well with HDT hair ( hig torpedo like breast/static)... As the tutorials i follow are about 1 or 2 years old, i have to ask... theres no simple/easy to follow instructions actualy? 

(Im just a mod user, the more detailed [instal order, options to pic wille installing] the better)

srry my english... 

• 6 years later...