Caliente's Body V3 -CBBE- Plus BodySlide (Updated 1.3.0)

Hi, everybody.I have been using CBBE v3 with BBP eneabled for some time now without any problems.My char is Nord.Yesterday i decided to make some changes via showracemenu from console command utility and realized that I always have CTD's when I try to change my race to Elves (any kind (High,Dark,Wood)).I tried to pinpoint the problem by trying other body mods (Adec,CHSBHC) ,different body textures (CBBE,Oily CBBE,Adec,CHSBHC),use of texblend utility and slider utility (ver.0-9-5).The above were used with all possible combinations.The problem occurs only after choosing BBP option via slider for whatever CBBE body option available and only for Elves.Does anybody else have/had that problem and if so what is the sollution?Thanks!

Sounds to me like your not using the correct textures still. The picture you posted is what vanilla textures look like on the CBBE body (Possibly what CBBE textures look like on vanilla mesh as well). Messed up feet with the CHSBHC or CBBE v2 meshes sounds like you used textures that aren't compatible with the improved feet mesh that these body mods used. It's certainly a pain in the ass keeping up with what texture is compatible with what mesh because I had issues with textures on nexus not being compatible with the feet even though the author said it was for CBBE v2' date=' but Caliente's textures will always work if you have them installed properly and it's not some obscure hardware problem.

[/quote']

Well like I said earlier I completely deleted every single texture and mesh from my data folder and the problem still persist. i don't see how I am using the wrong textures or meshs when i am only using the files from the download and there are no other texture or mesh there. Whatever body I downloaded I only used its files and completely removed everything from previous bodies.

edit: Well I forgot to mention removing the hd textres fixed the human issue but all beast races still have that problem.

here are pics of ver 2 and ver3

edit 2: Well checking the faq again I noticed v3 no longer has beast support. Sorry about that folks. i would like to thank everyone for trying to help and those who suggested getting rid of the hd texture bsas.

post-11092-13597873158358_thumb.jpg

post-11092-13597873159035_thumb.jpg

I've got Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- (Version 3)and CHSBHC body mod and BBP -Breast and Butt Physics- (Version 2.4.1) in Nexus Mod Manager 0.14.1.

My BodySlide 0.9.5 set up with CalienteBody BBB and CCBE Fixed Breast Big.

But when I lauched Skyrim I got crashed to Desktop.

I tried so manytime but Skyrim alway out with that preset (CalienteBody BBB and CCBE Fixed Breast Big).

In preset CalienteBody and CCBE Fixed Breast Big everythings is OK.

Could you help me ?

My character is Female High Elf Lv01 (I'm in Riverwood)

edit 2: Well checking the faq again I noticed v3 no longer has beast support. Sorry about that folks. i would like to thank everyone for trying to help and those who suggested getting rid of the hd texture bsas.

Beast races will still work with v3. You just need textures that are designed for it' date=' like these. The problem at the hips is from using textures designed for v2 on a v3 body.

I've got Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- (Version 3)and CHSBHC body mod and BBP -Breast and Butt Physics- (Version 2.4.1) in Nexus Mod Manager 0.14.1.

My BodySlide 0.9.5 set up with CalienteBody BBB and CCBE Fixed Breast Big.

But when I lauched Skyrim I got crashed to Desktop.

I tried so manytime but Skyrim alway out with that preset (CalienteBody BBB and CCBE Fixed Breast Big).

In preset CalienteBody and CCBE Fixed Breast Big everythings is OK.

Could you help me ?

My character is Female High Elf Lv01 (I'm in Riverwood)

Is the crash before getting to the main menu or when loading the save, or in game?

I'm not sure if the High Elf crash bug ever got fixed by Cherry. If the crash isn't until your trying to load your save then try with a human race and if it still crahhes then most likely you've accidentally not installed Cherry's skeleton and animations files fully. This seems to happen regularly on my computer with NMM, especially if you also have something else that overwrites the skeleton or animation files (ie. closer quivers, 1st person body mods, or similar). Also make sure your using the CalienteBody BBB setting in BodySlide (Though that shouldn't crash the game, just not include physiqued breasts otherwise).

Best thing to do is try installing Cherry's files manually and see if that makes any difference. Also try the game before using bodyslide to be sure things are working and to rule out bodyslide as the culprit (you could have permission errors causing bodyslide not to save the meshes to your data folder properly.

Your archive doesn't have working preview of BodySlide. (10 page arhive)

3) If you have a face texture mod installed, go to Options/TexBlend and run Texblend.exe as an administrator. You'll not see anything but a prompt telling you when it's done. This will (mostly) correct neck seams. If you don't have a face texture mod installed, texblend won't work (it relies on there being a file in skyrim/data/textures for the face) To get around this, use FOMM to extract the femalehead.dds file from Textures.BSA.

And in order to make it work with your armor, you need to set the right weight value in the game.

I'm not sure if the High Elf crash bug ever got fixed by Cherry. If the crash isn't until your trying to load your save then try with a human race and if it still crahhes then most likely you've accidentally not installed Cherry's skeleton and animations files fully. This seems to happen regularly on my computer with NMM' date=' especially if you also have something else that overwrites the skeleton or animation files (ie. closer quivers, 1st person body mods, or similar). Also make sure your using the CalienteBody BBB setting in BodySlide (Though that shouldn't crash the game, just not include physiqued breasts otherwise).

Best thing to do is try installing Cherry's files manually and see if that makes any difference. Also try the game before using bodyslide to be sure things are working and to rule out bodyslide as the culprit (you could have permission errors causing bodyslide not to save the meshes to your data folder properly.[/quote']

Cherry fixed the issue in her mod. I was having the same problem until I installed Cherry's complete package. But as soon as I run BodySlide to try to get the shape I want, my elf characters CTD as soon as I try to load a save.

tl;dr: Cherry's mod is fixed, Caliente's isn't. At least not the BodySlide BBB part of it. Which really sucks, because I prefer the smaller fixed butt :(

Hopefully he'll get around to addressing the issue if he updates the body again.

Love how small you can make the butt with the slider... unfortunately the b-c range breast sizes still don't take my fancy on this body. But your butt, slim shoulders and how low the hips/waist line is is exactly what I want especially with the custom slider ability to make my own preferences on the model... Damn it you make it so hard for me to choose what body to use! Caliente your model and tools are epic especially this early on for skyrim.

so does this change both NPC AND PC? i have been using CBBE and weight sliders for NPCs so far...so if this improves over that, i will give it a try. I assume we need clothing rreplacers to allow for larger busts than default. ...i aim for H cup at least. But i would like a smaller butt than the weight sliders give when you use them using the console command.

and can we install your body mod and the update with Nexus Mod Manager?

Hi everyone!

killmymiss: Leg length might have significant repercussions when it comes to animations, but I can give it a try and see if it looks ok.

As far as BBP still crashing, I had hoped Cherry would update me when she figured out the issue, but I'll have to get in touch with her and try to ask what I might need to change. I'm surprised that her updated files crash with my weighted body, though, there must be something about how the animation works that I don't yet understand. Fixing the problem is on my list, just need to get some other things done first.

CrisG9: it affects both npc and pc bodies. I'm in the process of creating non-adult vanilla armor replaces that work for the entire range of bodyslide sliders. These are mostly the same as vanilla, but with tweaks to the shape (and poly count for a few of them). Nearly done with hide and bandit armors, and will release them fairly soon. Other armors will follow as I get them done.

Hi everyone!

killmymiss: Leg length might have significant repercussions when it comes to animations' date=' but I can give it a try and see if it looks ok.

As far as BBP still crashing, I had hoped Cherry would update me when she figured out the issue, but I'll have to get in touch with her and try to ask what I might need to change. I'm surprised that her updated files crash with my weighted body, though, there must be something about how the animation works that I don't yet understand. Fixing the problem is on my list, just need to get some other things done first.

CrisG9: it affects both npc and pc bodies. I'm in the process of creating non-adult vanilla armor replaces that work for the entire range of bodyslide sliders. These are mostly the same as vanilla, but with tweaks to the shape (and poly count for a few of them). Nearly done with hide and bandit armors, and will release them fairly soon. Other armors will follow as I get them done.

[/quote']

Thanks for reply.

Right now I understand that these things are not easy @..@"

Thank you for your hospitality, generosity and perseverance.

Hi everyone!

killmymiss: Leg length might have significant repercussions when it comes to animations' date=' but I can give it a try and see if it looks ok.

[/quote']

Thanks for the update :)

I don't know if this will help, but I'm currently using a longer legs skeleton (with BBB), and the only minor issue I see, is that the character's feet kind of "slide" around very slightly when standing idle. Otherwise it works and looks great. Leg armors seem to resize to fit the longer leg length. I'll try to upload the skeleton a bit later.

Sorry but this mod just does NOT work for me. I have followed the instructions to the LETTER and even used conrol/create bodies and copied the new files into the meshes folder with NO results.

There must be a step I am doing wrong. I get into the bodyslider exe and I do all the adjustments and press control/create bodies. I then copied those into data/meshes/actors/character/character assets. I then went into the game and no change so what step I am doing incorrectly. I also have CBBE V3 installed. When you install that via NMM it puts in 7 folders into the data/options folder (Vanilla, Texblend, Slim, NevernudeVanilla, NevernudeSlim, Nevernudecurvy and Bodyslide) Do I just leave all those folders in there?

What I basically want is a curvy version with medium to bigger size breasts, tiny waist and a big butt which is pretty much the way I look IRL. ;)

Someone help a girl out please !! :(

NM I had on a bikini that didn't show the updates /facepalm...

Butt size is maxed and it's still too flat:(

Sorry but this mod just does NOT work for me. I have followed the instructions to the LETTER and even used conrol/create bodies and copied the new files into the meshes folder with NO results.

There must be a step I am doing wrong. I get into the bodyslider exe and I do all the adjustments and press control/create bodies. I then copied those into data/meshes/actors/character/character assets. I then went into the game and no change so what step I am doing incorrectly. I also have CBBE V3 installed. When you install that via NMM it puts in 7 folders into the data/options folder (Vanilla' date=' Texblend, Slim, NevernudeVanilla, NevernudeSlim, Nevernudecurvy and Bodyslide) Do I just leave all those folders in there?

What I basically want is a curvy version with medium to bigger size breasts, tiny waist and a big butt which is pretty much the way I look IRL. ;)

[/quote']

Ah, that's exactly what's happened to me, I just can't get it to work either so I just gave up :s

There must be a step I am doing wrong. I get into the bodyslider exe and I do all the adjustments and press control/create bodies. I then copied those into data/meshes/actors/character/character assets. I then went into the game and no change so what step I am doing incorrectly. I also have CBBE V3 installed. When you install that via NMM it puts in 7 folders into the data/options folder (Vanilla' date=' Texblend, Slim, NevernudeVanilla, NevernudeSlim, Nevernudecurvy and Bodyslide) Do I just leave all those folders in there?

[/quote']

So you're trying to tell everyone that you have a sexy body? To what end? You need to get laid?

Hi everyone, sorry for the silence, I thought I had notifications turned on for this thread, apparently I did not :P

I've updated Bodyslide (v1.0.1) with some new capabilities to support my in-progress vanilla armor pack. Both are available on Skyrim Nexus (and I'll upload them here too shortly) Bodyslide will go in this thread, but I'm not sure where to put the vanilla armor pack yet.

In the newest version of Bodyslide is a version of CBBE BBP that doesn't crash, so for those hoping for that, I hope it works for you :)

Kementiri : Sounds like you got it to work, glad to hear it -- sorry if you were frustrated by it! As far as the butt being too flat, is that a general dissatisfaction of the shape of CBBE or were you seeing some kind of strange resutlts? If you have an alternate shape you'd like to see, feel free to describe or send references and I can try and help you out eventually

Roy: No good reason -- the astridbody that I based the original shape off of is offset unusually. I agree it can be annoying to match up seams... The exact offset is xyz (0, 2.5443, -3.2879) at nif file scale. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nightwolf: CBBE bbp doesn't use Cherry's shape, just her skeleton and animations. Just install cherry's mod first then mine to get the CBBE shape.

Alexyz0: What have you tried? any error messages? make sure you don't have any body mod .esps in your skyrim data directory, as they tend to override.

@Caliente, been using your cbbev3 since day one, love it, thanks for the amazing bod. Now, I know *very* little about how these are put together but I do like this, seems to be the only thing I've seen that I would consider using - other than yours. Maybe you two should collaborate? Because I'm sure you'll agree, this looks good. Since you asked for reference. :)

DMbody.jpg

And you're obviously an expert, can you make this? lol :)

art-heavy-metal-08.jpg

or even this lol

596607b38c262f635f1b52b781171949.jpg

Ramses: I could probably make that, but I've got a huge list of things to make so it could be a long time... feel free to shop the idea around though, you might get a bite before I get a chance to try it. (but who knows, sometimes I just drop what I'm doing and make something at random... :) )