Caliente's Body V3 -CBBE- Plus BodySlide (Updated 1.3.0)

1. Download CHSBHC body mod

2. Overwrite with CBBE v3 body mod

3. Use bodyslide.exe to set the body to CBBE BBB

4. Save your body and play

There shouldn't be any problem after that. If you have any crashes after that, then those aren't caused by CBBE or CHSBHC and we'll need what mods you use before trying to help you more

For some reason it crashes my game after I use the bodyslider.exe, lol. Picked the CBBE BBB option and tried all the presets, but it still kinda crashes my game. Ran it as an administrator. Even tried pressing control while clicking the create bodies button so that you get the body 0 and 1 files in the bodyslider map and manually replaced the body's. Before using the bodyslider everything works fine, only after using the bodyslider makes my game crash.

For some reason it crashes my game after I use the bodyslider.exe' date=' lol. Picked the CBBE BBB option and tried all the presets, but it still kinda crashes my game. Ran it as an administrator. Even tried pressing control while clicking the create bodies button so that you get the body 0 and 1 files in the bodyslider map and manually replaced the body's. Before using the bodyslider everything works fine, only after using the bodyslider makes my game crash.

[/quote']

CBBE and cherry's mods work perfectly. If your game crashes is because you play as a female dark elf OR something not related to this and I'm 100% sure about this because I have never had a crash while using CBBE nor Cherry's.

For some reason it crashes my game after I use the bodyslider.exe' date=' lol. Picked the CBBE BBB option and tried all the presets, but it still kinda crashes my game. Ran it as an administrator. Even tried pressing control while clicking the create bodies button so that you get the body 0 and 1 files in the bodyslider map and manually replaced the body's. Before using the bodyslider everything works fine, only after using the bodyslider makes my game crash.

[/quote']

CBBE and cherry's mods work perfectly. If your game crashes is because you play as a female dark elf OR something not related to this and I'm 100% sure about this because I have never had a crash while using CBBE nor Cherry's.

I'm kinda 100% sure I'm playing an imperial, lol. Using Cherry's mod with BBP Version 2.4 (the latest) along with Caliente's body version 3. It only crashes after I used the bodyslider.

[/quote']

I'm kinda 100% sure I'm playing an imperial, lol. Using Cherry's mod with BBP Version 2.4 (the latest) along with Caliente's body version 3. It only crashes after I used the bodyslider.

As I said, then it should be something else, not the slider.

Well, one thing is missing. Preview Window ;)

I mean, just click and POOF! you can see body, rather than: Save->Reopen .NIFs->More messing with sliders

Still, posts like this...

BodySlide' date=' seriously? I never dreamed that something like this could exist!

What an incredible boon to the modding community. I mean HOLY CRAP![/quote']...says everything I would

I found the problem for the CTDs. I'm using this mod: Real 1st Person View

Strange thing is, like I said, Cherrys body working just fine though there's no bouncing while in first person mode. I didn't think it was the problem because it actually uses a different skeleton that goes in a different directory.

It would be fantastic if someone could combine Cherry's skeleton with this one. :D

you try replacing 1st person with Cherry's skeleton ?

1st person skeleton wont work with Cherry's

but Cherry's might work with 1st person

No that won't work, he uses a modified skeleton with special bones for the first person camera. Either the breast and butt bones need to be added to his skeleton or the camera bones need to added to cherry's.

DevilHacker: Probably not -- saving to skyrim's directory seems to be problematic for some people. Try hold control while creating bodies. That saves the files to the BodySlide directory, and you can copy them over manually. Also, the new version of bodyslide (Below) now prompts for alternate saving locations when the first try failed.

-=-=

Hello everyone ... Quick update here with an updated version of BodySlide. Preview Window! CustomPreset Saving! SliderMaker!

New in this version:

-- interactive, live 3D preview of the meshes as you adjust sliders. Click 'preview' for small and or large sizes (both can be open at the same time. use the mouse to rotate / pan/zoom, W is for wireframe, L is for lighting.

-- Custom Preset saving capability. Save your favorite slider settings!

-- Slightly different behavior when saving fails -- it now opens a save file dialog that might help people find a place they can save the output files when saving to the default location fails.

-- SliderMaker. For the advanced user and those interested in making their own shapes and sliders. This tool simplifies the process of creating customizable bodies and outfits, greatly reducing the need to wrangle .nif exporters and understand the details of creating bodies and armors. In short, given a working base .nif file, and some .obj file variants on the meshes, SliderMaker can create a whole BodySlide slider set. Still not a perfect interface or process, but this hopefully moves toward taking modding out of the hands of .nif file experts and gives it back to artists who can do great things with meshes :)

Please give the new BodySlide a try and let me know how things go. Also happy to hear of any suggestions for improvement:)

Note: This download doesn't contain textures/hands/feet/etc that come with the rest of CBBE, this only updates the BodySlide tool.

[[[ UPDATE... Bodyslide 1.0.1 is now available on the first post of this thread Please use that version! ]]]

-Caliente

Sorry' date=' but how does it work? I absolutely can't understand it... Can you write here an example? (And my other question is: Can I use Nexus mod installer to install this mod)

[/quote']

Yes you can, but I rather use the manual instalation.

What do you need to know exactly? How does the slider program work? Open it, select your body type, select your variation and make your desired modification using the sliders. Simpler: impossible ;)

Sorry' date=' but how does it work? I absolutely can't understand it... Can you write here an example? (And my other question is: Can I use Nexus mod installer to install this mod)

[/quote']

What do you need to know exactly? How does the slider program work? Open it, select your body type, select your variation and make your desired modification using the sliders. Simpler: impossible ;)

I'm not from an english speaking country, (but I'm not absolutely stupid for english) that's why I don't understand everything in the manual. I just need an example step by step. If there's an example I'm asking for in the manual, sorry for the question. But if not, can you give me one?

This Tool is awesome. I don´t know how it works. Its pure magic *g*. But i would like to know if it would be possible in future to generate different Bodytypes and attach them to different npcs. Is this possible and if would it be also possible that clothes and armor scales for those bodies?

[/quote']

I'm not from an english speaking country, (but I'm not absolutely stupid for english) that's why I don't understand everything in the manual. I just need an example step by step. If there's an example I'm asking for in the manual, sorry for the question. But if not, can you give me one?

I already gave you one. Step by step. There are no more steps. Wait, yes: play. Sorry but there aren't more steps, this program is really easy to use.