Caliente's Body V3 -CBBE- Plus BodySlide (Updated 1.3.0)

Caliente's Body Big Bottom Edition version 3

Attached is the latest release of my female body mod, now with full version numbers instead of silly decimals!

Key Features

- large variation on available body shapes

- cleaner UVs for texture mod artists (hopefully)

- New shape options such as shoulder width and SuperSillyHuge breasts.

- Animation weighting fixes

- Automatic neck seam fixing with a single application execution

- CHSBHC BBP support (through BodySlide)

And introducing BodySlide -- a tool that allows you to design your own body from a large array of possibilities, or use a handy preset, while ensuring matching seams and functional in-game weight slider. All with zero required knowledge of mesh editing.

BodySlide is additionally very expandable, allowing an enterprising modder to create his or own shape presets, or even his or her own morphable shapes and associated sliders. It can support custom bodies as well as multiple mesh outfits that allow armor to be customized at the same time as the body beneath.

Installation:

1) Extract the archive somewhere on your computer, and copy the included meshes and textures folder to your skyrim/data folder. This installs the standard 'curvy' version of CBBE. So if that's all you want skip to step 3.

2) In the Options folder, you'll find shape options. Slim provides less ample breasts. Vanilla provides a shape closely matching the skyrim default body with some nicer breasts. Nevernude provides bodies with included underwear for the bashful. To install one of these options, simply copy the contained meshes and textures folder to skyrim data.

NOTE: only options/Slim has textures, the other variants assume you have installed either the standard textures or slim textures. Both texture sets are supported on all bodies, but slim is slightly less shadowy (for smaller curves)

3) If you have a face texture mod installed, go to Options/TexBlend and run Texblend.exe as an administrator. You'll not see anything but a prompt telling you when it's done. This will (mostly) correct neck seams. If you don't have a face texture mod installed, texblend won't work (it relies on there being a file in skyrim/data/textures for the face) To get around this, use FOMM to extract the femalehead.dds file from Textures.BSA.

4) If you're happy with the default shapes you've installed, you're finished.

5) If not, go to the options/Bodyslide folder and execute Bodyslide.exe as an admininstrator. You will see an ugly window full of sliders and a couple drop down options. For a detailed explanation, there is a readme file in the bodyslide folder.

a) first choose a body type from the drop down. Most CBBE shapes are availalable in the CalienteBody set. (Vanilla shapes are separate) This is where you'll see CalienteBody BBB, which is the support for CHSBHC breast physics. YOU MUST have Cherry's CHSBHC BBP mod installed prior to using this, or you'll not see any jiggles.

B) choose a preset. The sliders will adjust to the new choice

c) Adjust any sliders you wish. Sorry, there's no preview yet (working on it). If a slider you wish to adjust is invisible, that's because it's dependent on another slider being set to minimum or maximum. (EG. BreastSH requires Breasts to be set to 100% while breastsSmall requires Breasts to be set at 0%)

d) Click 'Create Bodies' to make your bodies. Warning: this overwrites any femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif you may already have installed, without a prompt. PRO-TIP: hold control while clicking Create Bodies to save the .nif files in the Bodyslide directory instead.

6) Enjoy!

CalienteBody_v3.7z

UPDATED BodySlide v1.3.0

BodySlide-1-3-0.7z

V1.3 includes a scrollbar and some additional fixes

improved outfit groups, sliders over 100%, referenced slider sets, many bug fixes/improvmeents in slidermaker. This version is required for customizing my vanilla armor mod.

To install BodySlide, it is recommended that you copy the contents to your skyrim Data folder. (So that CalienteTools appears in Skyrim/data). This will ensure that future armor packs and data files for use with body slide can be more easily installed

-=-=

To texture authors: This version adjusts the UVs, to hopefully improve the warping that was prominent on the old ones. Most of the major seams stay the same, with the exception of a swath at the joint between thigh and abdomen. (I moved the crotch uv's to a better place by the rest of the crotch which vastly improves the stretching problems there)

V2 textures will need to be updated to look their best on v3 bodies, but there shouldn't be any major problems beyond some warping.

To ease the pain, I'm offering a 'projection' service, where I'll take your full res texture and project it from v2 to v3 uvs in zbrush. You might get better results if you just rework the offensive areas, though.

-Caliente

PS. Many of you have likely spotted this already on the Nexus. Apologies for not getting it here sooner, its tough to support two communities at the same time, and I had some bugs to fix

I really really would like to use this, but some armors I use just dont work well with it because of the change to hips. Particularly this dragonplate replacer I've been using.

qvwGO.jpg

I'm also wondering what problems arise when using armors made for CHSBHC with your body installed. Since CHSBHC uses textures from CBBE v2 and all...

I guess only time will tell if modders will adapt their previous armors to v3 of your body or not.

I really really would like to use this' date=' but some armors I use just dont work well with it because of the change to hips. Particularly this dragonplate replacer I've been using.

I'm also wondering what problems arise when using armors made for CHSBHC with your body installed. Since CHSBHC uses textures from CBBE v2 and all...

I guess only time will tell if modders will adapt their previous armors to v3 of your body or not.

Hmm does it change the bodymesh of the armor? It should't should it? only when nude? or am I wrong?

Also about people asking to change stuff to this mod would be a bit weird as this alows you to customize the actual bodymesh which means that you can never customize your armor for it(they'll all have different bodies). Instead would the thing to do be to adapt this method of calientes to any mesh of your choice that could be scaled in the same way.

I really really would like to use this' date=' but some armors I use just dont work well with it because of the change to hips. Particularly this dragonplate replacer I've been using.

Hmm does it change the bodymesh of the armor? It should't should it? only when nude? or am I wrong?

Also about people asking to change stuff to this mod would be a bit weird as this alows you to customize the actual bodymesh which means that you can never customize your armor for it(they'll all have different bodies). Instead would the thing to do be to adapt this method of calientes to any mesh of your choice that could be scaled in the same way.

The solution is simple, if you want the armor to fit the body used with it, simply use the CBBE BBB version of it. Then, if you want another version, that's when the slide program would come in handy. But there's no reason to not create a jiggly version of this armor for CBBE v3.

neobunny: I assume that's a v2 picture? I see no problems with the hips. The texture error shouldn't be too terrible to behold, but I'm sure people will update their popular armors.

Adapting a v2 armor to v3 is basically a cut and paste job.

(15 minutes later)

ACtually it is definitely a cut and paste job... took 15 minutes to update, including finding the mod, downloading it, installing it, taking a picture of it, pasting in CBBE v3, taking another picture of it, annotating and uploading the picture:)

2FbaB.jpg

With v3 bod installed, the v2 side looks okay to me, but its easy to move v3 over. Of course, that mod desperately needs sizing options.

edit Not sure the permissions on that mod though.. any idea who made it?

neobunny: I assume that's a v2 picture? I see no problems with the hips. The texture error shouldn't be too terrible to behold' date=' but I'm sure people will update their popular armors.

(15 minutes later)

ACtually it is definitely a cut and paste job... took 15 minutes to update, including finding the mod, downloading it, installing it, taking a picture of it, pasting in CBBE v3, taking another picture of it, annotating and uploading the picture:)

With v3 bod installed, the v2 side looks okay to me, but its easy to move v3 over. Of course, that mod desperately needs sizing options.

I'm using your hotfix and there's no problem at all, at least for me.

That amor needs sizing and jiggling options lol. IMO, is the best mod for the dragonplate armor. It's really a shame that the creator isn't in this community.

neobunny: I assume that's a v2 picture? I see no problems with the hips. The texture error shouldn't be too terrible to behold' date=' but I'm sure people will update their popular armors.

(15 minutes later)

That amor needs sizing and jiggling options lol. IMO, is the best mod for the dragonplate armor. It's really a shame that the creator isn't in this community.

hotfix? I downloaded v3 soon after it was uploaded to nexus, did I miss a new version already?

The weird discolouring gap on hips I guess is more apparent on the darker skin I use. When shadows and light hit it at various angles it looks very bad.

I'm not sure anyone knows who made the armor. I think it was first linked as a direct download in the "what mod is this" thread a good while back. I really have no clue about editing meshes so I cant fix it myself. :<

(15 minutes later)

hotfix? I downloaded v3 soon after it was uploaded to nexus, did I miss a new version already?

The weird discolouring gap on hips I guess is more apparent on the darker skin I use. When shadows and light hit it at various angles it looks very bad.

I'm not sure anyone knows who made the armor. I think it was first linked as a direct download in the "what mod is this" thread a good while back. I really have no clue about editing meshes so I cant fix it myself. :<

I'm talking about the ''fix for v2 armor meshes'' that Caliente released hours after the V3 was launched on nexus. That hot fix, does the job done for me. There's no more gapping on hips with v2 armors.

I'm just like you about editing it. I do not know a shit about mesh editing but I do know that I want that armor with jiggly tits, that's for sure lol

BTW guys, I have a question on this matter. I have noticed that Lydia doesn't make her tits jiggle while idling, unlike other female npc's. Does she use a different animation? This happens aswell when walking, she doesn't make her tits bounce either. My character's and other npc's tits bounce beutifuly and I want Lydia's do the same!

(15 minutes later)

I'm talking about the ''fix for v2 armor meshes'' that Caliente released hours after the V3 was launched on nexus. That hot fix, does the job done for me. There's no more gapping on hips with v2 armors.

I'm just like you about editing it. I do not know a shit about mesh editing but I do know that I want that armor with jiggly tits, that's for sure lol

BTW guys, I have a question on this matter. I have noticed that Lydia doesn't make her tits jiggle while idling, unlike other female npc's. Does she use a different animation? This happens aswell when walking, she doesn't make her tits bounce either. My character's and other npc's tits bounce beutifuly and I want Lydia's do the same!

Thanks, I guess the hotfix wasnt available when I downloaded it. Tried it and now its looking much better than before. Yeah there is a slight seam still visable, but you really have to look hard to notice it.

In other news one of my other favourite armor replacers that I have on Lydia got updated to CBBEv3. :Dhttp://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6316

Thanks neobunny! Does it jiggle? I prefer the dragonplate armor though' date=' that ''thong'' is really sexy!

[/quote']

Unfortunatly he didnt add jiggle to it. Hopefully he will later.

And yes I prefer the dragonplate armor for myself, but having a follower wear the daedric one is pretty nice too. Why settle for one skimpy armor on screen at once afterall. ;p

I'm also quite fond of dressing up the mannequins you get in the various player houses in game with various sexy modded armors, using this mod to make the mannequins look like women. http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4164

Caliente, thanks so much for your mod!! It's so beautiful!!

I'm trying to download Autodesk 3DS Max 2012, before SOPA and PIPA takes down all download links. I tried to download the student version, since I'm still in university, but with no success (I didn't received my email confirmation, and I tried tons of times). :-/

Anyways, I'll probably try some armor conversions for CBBE v3 and Silly Huge in the second half of the year (when I'll have a lot of free time). I mixed both using the BodySlide, and the result looks super hot. :blush:

Wow, the body slide is amazing imagine if people started making armors for it, truly genius. The already the best body mod (imo) got better, now the only thing thats missing is physics (other than armor) and this mod will be perfect (or as near perfect as possible since nothing is perfect).

I cant thank you enough.

If you're open to constructive criticism, I have to say, I loaded this up - the full programs, as well - and the BBB texturing for it is weighted oddly. The breasts don't heave and bob naturally, but instead move like they're floating around when submerged in water. The nipples lag enough to make it look awkward, but this is a decent first attempt. I'd continue to refine the weighting. I would even give modifying it myself a crack, to help out, but I'm waiting for the CK to release before I try any modding whatsoever. As well, there seems to be some shadowing issues on the back - or perhaps not shadowing, but perhaps a better description would be "plastic textures." The tone is there, but it's sort of matte, and washed out. I'll see if I can post a picture of it in a bit, but for the time being, I'm going to see about installing the non-BBB textures on the 3-series body, and see how it looks. All in all, it's nice work, and I've been using CBBE v2 since it released, along with numerous armors and clothing adapted to it, so take this critique for what it is. I may not be a modder, but I recognize details as well as anyone, and the weighting is just a little.... floaty.

Thanks Everyone ;)

As a silly present, I'm just going to leave this here:

CBBE_DragonboneBBP.7z

No real sizing except seams, and make sure you have Cherry's BBP installed. The exaggerated ridiculous movement sort of ruins an otherwise awesome armor set, IMO, but its good for a laugh. Plus, with better animations it might not be too bad.

jonusl2d: Actually its designed to allow armor to be created that can be sized along with the body. Creating the setup for it isn't automatic (can't really be since an artist needs to make it look right for all the sizes), but its fairly quick. The overview of how to do it is in the bodyslide readme. Quick note, however, the mod creation side of the tool is very rough and difficult to use at this point, so I imagine it will take a couple revisions before its really usable as a modder's tool.

ArchangelicaStar: Most of what you're critiquing is Cherry Hotaling's work -- I had nothing to do with the animations. I agree that at this point they're just silly, but as an exaggerated prototype they work. Adding support for it was easy, creating the animations and required skeletons is hard.

As far as the textures go -- for the most part they're unchanged from v2. I'm sorry they don't appeal to you, but if you please point out the problem areas you see, I can try to improve them in the future.

-Caliente

Ontopic:

Thanks alot! this does look alot better! I'm just awaiting a high res skinning now!

offtopic:

I'm also quite fond of dressing up the mannequins you get in the various player houses in game with various sexy modded armors' date=' using this mod to make the mannequins look like women. http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4164

[/quote']

ah awesome dude, thanks alot! I was just thinking to myself while i was dressing up mine in the Dova hideout (a player house based mod) "I wish they had the female ones...oh even better of an actual NPC!"