Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Caliente's Body V3 -CBBE- Plus BodySlide (Updated 1.3.0)

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

Caliente

Caliente

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
Caliente's Body Big Bottom Edition version 3

Attached is the latest release of my female body mod, now with full version numbers instead of silly decimals!

Key Features
- large variation on available body shapes
- cleaner UVs for texture mod artists (hopefully)
- New shape options such as shoulder width and SuperSillyHuge breasts.
- Animation weighting fixes
- Automatic neck seam fixing with a single application execution
- CHSBHC BBP support (through BodySlide)

And introducing BodySlide -- a tool that allows you to design your own body from a large array of possibilities, or use a handy preset, while ensuring matching seams and functional in-game weight slider. All with zero required knowledge of mesh editing.
BodySlide is additionally very expandable, allowing an enterprising modder to create his or own shape presets, or even his or her own morphable shapes and associated sliders. It can support custom bodies as well as multiple mesh outfits that allow armor to be customized at the same time as the body beneath.

Installation:

1) Extract the archive somewhere on your computer, and copy the included meshes and textures folder to your skyrim/data folder. This installs the standard 'curvy' version of CBBE. So if that's all you want skip to step 3.

2) In the Options folder, you'll find shape options. Slim provides less ample breasts. Vanilla provides a shape closely matching the skyrim default body with some nicer breasts. Nevernude provides bodies with included underwear for the bashful. To install one of these options, simply copy the contained meshes and textures folder to skyrim data.
NOTE: only options/Slim has textures, the other variants assume you have installed either the standard textures or slim textures. Both texture sets are supported on all bodies, but slim is slightly less shadowy (for smaller curves)

3) If you have a face texture mod installed, go to Options/TexBlend and run Texblend.exe as an administrator. You'll not see anything but a prompt telling you when it's done. This will (mostly) correct neck seams. If you don't have a face texture mod installed, texblend won't work (it relies on there being a file in skyrim/data/textures for the face) To get around this, use FOMM to extract the femalehead.dds file from Textures.BSA.

4) If you're happy with the default shapes you've installed, you're finished.

5) If not, go to the options/Bodyslide folder and execute Bodyslide.exe as an admininstrator. You will see an ugly window full of sliders and a couple drop down options. For a detailed explanation, there is a readme file in the bodyslide folder.
a) first choose a body type from the drop down. Most CBBE shapes are availalable in the CalienteBody set. (Vanilla shapes are separate) This is where you'll see CalienteBody BBB, which is the support for CHSBHC breast physics. YOU MUST have Cherry's CHSBHC BBP mod installed prior to using this, or you'll not see any jiggles.
B) choose a preset. The sliders will adjust to the new choice
c) Adjust any sliders you wish. Sorry, there's no preview yet (working on it). If a slider you wish to adjust is invisible, that's because it's dependent on another slider being set to minimum or maximum. (EG. BreastSH requires Breasts to be set to 100% while breastsSmall requires Breasts to be set at 0%)
d) Click 'Create Bodies' to make your bodies. Warning: this overwrites any femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif you may already have installed, without a prompt. PRO-TIP: hold control while clicking Create Bodies to save the .nif files in the Bodyslide directory instead.

6) Enjoy!

Attached File  CalienteBody_v3.7z   14.22MB   15365 downloads

UPDATED BodySlide v1.3.0
Attached File  BodySlide-1-3-0.7z   1.45MB   8938 downloads

V1.3 includes a scrollbar and some additional fixes
improved outfit groups, sliders over 100%, referenced slider sets, many bug fixes/improvmeents in slidermaker. This version is required for customizing my vanilla armor mod.
To install BodySlide, it is recommended that you copy the contents to your skyrim Data folder. (So that CalienteTools appears in Skyrim/data). This will ensure that future armor packs and data files for use with body slide can be more easily installed

-=-=

To texture authors: This version adjusts the UVs, to hopefully improve the warping that was prominent on the old ones. Most of the major seams stay the same, with the exception of a swath at the joint between thigh and abdomen. (I moved the crotch uv's to a better place by the rest of the crotch which vastly improves the stretching problems there)
V2 textures will need to be updated to look their best on v3 bodies, but there shouldn't be any major problems beyond some warping.
To ease the pain, I'm offering a 'projection' service, where I'll take your full res texture and project it from v2 to v3 uvs in zbrush. You might get better results if you just rework the offensive areas, though.

-Caliente

PS. Many of you have likely spotted this already on the Nexus. Apologies for not getting it here sooner, its tough to support two communities at the same time, and I had some bugs to fix

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

n3zum1

n3zum1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
wow! thanks!

Sapience

Sapience

Casual Incarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
Wow. This is all a lot to take in. Without Caliente and Cherry, I'm not really sure what I'd do. With all the work put into these bodies/armours/physics it has to amount to a part time job at least! Thanks for sharing :)

Nalim

Nalim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
Oh my, this looks superawesome.

neobunny

neobunny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
I really really would like to use this, but some armors I use just dont work well with it because of the change to hips. Particularly this dragonplate replacer I've been using.
Spoiler

I'm also wondering what problems arise when using armors made for CHSBHC with your body installed. Since CHSBHC uses textures from CBBE v2 and all...

I guess only time will tell if modders will adapt their previous armors to v3 of your body or not.

AlivEc0cK

AlivEc0cK

Big tits lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
Sorry neobunny, but where is the problem? I don't really see it, and I'm being honest.

BTW: I want that armor with jiggly tits! Here: http://www.loverslab...ad.php?tid=4412

Nalim

Nalim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

I really really would like to use this, but some armors I use just dont work well with it because of the change to hips. Particularly this dragonplate replacer I've been using.

Spoiler

I'm also wondering what problems arise when using armors made for CHSBHC with your body installed. Since CHSBHC uses textures from CBBE v2 and all...

I guess only time will tell if modders will adapt their previous armors to v3 of your body or not.

Hmm does it change the bodymesh of the armor? It should't should it? only when nude? or am I wrong?

Also about people asking to change stuff to this mod would be a bit weird as this alows you to customize the actual bodymesh which means that you can never customize your armor for it(they'll all have different bodies). Instead would the thing to do be to adapt this method of calientes to any mesh of your choice that could be scaled in the same way.

AlivEc0cK

AlivEc0cK

Big tits lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Spoiler

Hmm does it change the bodymesh of the armor? It should't should it? only when nude? or am I wrong?

Also about people asking to change stuff to this mod would be a bit weird as this alows you to customize the actual bodymesh which means that you can never customize your armor for it(they'll all have different bodies). Instead would the thing to do be to adapt this method of calientes to any mesh of your choice that could be scaled in the same way.

The solution is simple, if you want the armor to fit the body used with it, simply use the CBBE BBB version of it. Then, if you want another version, that's when the slide program would come in handy. But there's no reason to not create a jiggly version of this armor for CBBE v3.

neobunny

neobunny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
Sorry, the picture I posted before was and older pic I took of my character with the armor in question just to show what armor I was talking about.

This is what it looks like currently using CBBEv3

Spoiler

Caliente

Caliente

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
neobunny: I assume that's a v2 picture? I see no problems with the hips. The texture error shouldn't be too terrible to behold, but I'm sure people will update their popular armors.
Adapting a v2 armor to v3 is basically a cut and paste job.
(15 minutes later)
ACtually it is definitely a cut and paste job... took 15 minutes to update, including finding the mod, downloading it, installing it, taking a picture of it, pasting in CBBE v3, taking another picture of it, annotating and uploading the picture:)

Spoiler

With v3 bod installed, the v2 side looks okay to me, but its easy to move v3 over. Of course, that mod desperately needs sizing options.

edit Not sure the permissions on that mod though.. any idea who made it?

AlivEc0cK

AlivEc0cK

Big tits lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

neobunny: I assume that's a v2 picture? I see no problems with the hips. The texture error shouldn't be too terrible to behold, but I'm sure people will update their popular armors.
(15 minutes later)
ACtually it is definitely a cut and paste job... took 15 minutes to update, including finding the mod, downloading it, installing it, taking a picture of it, pasting in CBBE v3, taking another picture of it, annotating and uploading the picture:)

Spoiler

With v3 bod installed, the v2 side looks okay to me, but its easy to move v3 over. Of course, that mod desperately needs sizing options.

I'm using your hotfix and there's no problem at all, at least for me.

That amor needs sizing and jiggling options lol. IMO, is the best mod for the dragonplate armor. It's really a shame that the creator isn't in this community.

neobunny

neobunny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

(15 minutes later)

Spoiler

That amor needs sizing and jiggling options lol. IMO, is the best mod for the dragonplate armor. It's really a shame that the creator isn't in this community.

hotfix? I downloaded v3 soon after it was uploaded to nexus, did I miss a new version already?

The weird discolouring gap on hips I guess is more apparent on the darker skin I use. When shadows and light hit it at various angles it looks very bad.

I'm not sure anyone knows who made the armor. I think it was first linked as a direct download in the "what mod is this" thread a good while back. I really have no clue about editing meshes so I cant fix it myself. :<

AlivEc0cK

AlivEc0cK

Big tits lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

(15 minutes later)

Spoiler

hotfix? I downloaded v3 soon after it was uploaded to nexus, did I miss a new version already?

The weird discolouring gap on hips I guess is more apparent on the darker skin I use. When shadows and light hit it at various angles it looks very bad.

I'm not sure anyone knows who made the armor. I think it was first linked as a direct download in the "what mod is this" thread a good while back. I really have no clue about editing meshes so I cant fix it myself. :<

I'm talking about the ''fix for v2 armor meshes'' that Caliente released hours after the V3 was launched on nexus. That hot fix, does the job done for me. There's no more gapping on hips with v2 armors.

I'm just like you about editing it. I do not know a shit about mesh editing but I do know that I want that armor with jiggly tits, that's for sure lol

BTW guys, I have a question on this matter. I have noticed that Lydia doesn't make her tits jiggle while idling, unlike other female npc's. Does she use a different animation? This happens aswell when walking, she doesn't make her tits bounce either. My character's and other npc's tits bounce beutifuly and I want Lydia's do the same!

neobunny

neobunny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

(15 minutes later)

Spoiler

I'm talking about the ''fix for v2 armor meshes'' that Caliente released hours after the V3 was launched on nexus. That hot fix, does the job done for me. There's no more gapping on hips with v2 armors.

I'm just like you about editing it. I do not know a shit about mesh editing but I do know that I want that armor with jiggly tits, that's for sure lol

BTW guys, I have a question on this matter. I have noticed that Lydia doesn't make her tits jiggle while idling, unlike other female npc's. Does she use a different animation? This happens aswell when walking, she doesn't make her tits bounce either. My character's and other npc's tits bounce beutifuly and I want Lydia's do the same!

Thanks, I guess the hotfix wasnt available when I downloaded it. Tried it and now its looking much better than before. Yeah there is a slight seam still visable, but you really have to look hard to notice it.

In other news one of my other favourite armor replacers that I have on Lydia got updated to CBBEv3. :D http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=6316

AlivEc0cK

AlivEc0cK

Big tits lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
Thanks neobunny! Does it jiggle? I prefer the dragonplate armor though, that ''thong'' is really sexy!

neobunny

neobunny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Thanks neobunny! Does it jiggle? I prefer the dragonplate armor though, that ''thong'' is really sexy!

Unfortunatly he didnt add jiggle to it. Hopefully he will later.

And yes I prefer the dragonplate armor for myself, but having a follower wear the daedric one is pretty nice too. Why settle for one skimpy armor on screen at once afterall. ;p

I'm also quite fond of dressing up the mannequins you get in the various player houses in game with various sexy modded armors, using this mod to make the mannequins look like women. http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=4164

jiitek

jiitek

life is bugged - update to 2.0 plz XD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts
this is fuckin fantastic - many thx Caliente! :cool:

Xanshio

Xanshio

The Onionkiin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
Caliente, thanks so much for your mod!! It's so beautiful!!

I'm trying to download Autodesk 3DS Max 2012, before SOPA and PIPA takes down all download links. I tried to download the student version, since I'm still in university, but with no success (I didn't received my email confirmation, and I tried tons of times). :-/

Anyways, I'll probably try some armor conversions for CBBE v3 and Silly Huge in the second half of the year (when I'll have a lot of free time). I mixed both using the BodySlide, and the result looks super hot. :blush:

Firedoom

Firedoom

Four Star Zentard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
BodySlide, seriously? I never dreamed that something like this could exist!

What an incredible boon to the modding community. I mean HOLY CRAP!

And um... no, Caliente does not pay me to say these things. ;)

jonusl2d

jonusl2d

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
The body slide is amazing peace of modding ingenuity. Wonder how difficult it would be to make it able to modify armors/clothing that have been converted to the V3 body or if it requires specific changes to the armors to make it work.