Chathouse 3D "Roulette" is a 3D chat client that lets you socialize in private virtual spaces, virtually date, and engage in multi-player sexual role play fantasies. In voyeur mode you can enter stealth mode to spy, snoop and peep into others fantasies in a discrete manner.

Developer: Thrixxx

Homepage: http://www.thri.xxx/

Simply sign up and download the launcher, all free of charge. You may even get starting XCoins to use on stuff.

This thing looks ok, nothing major from what I could find. Not going to bother myself but, maybe someone around here would like to check it out.

Edit: Nevermind I've been playing for a bit and it's improving....Pokemon Slowpoke style.

Basic Review

Customization is lacking for free members but for those who have full upgrade will find many options from breast sculpting, to vagina sculpting, to adding freckles, to changing up voice type of different nations. There's not many positions, especially for free members, the full members get the desk, bed, stool, etc. From anal to cowgirl to missionary to creampies/ejaculation only for full. The bodies are censored too for free members. Full members can use voyeur mode to watch other people have sex but cannot interact nor be seen. The community is nice, but it's mainly all dudes and I HIGHLY doubt anyone really that claims to be female is actually 'female'. Which is to be expected from a video game, especially an adult one! So finding people to meet in 'rooms' is difficult unless you have a female avatar. You can get the full upgrade till the end of the month for as low as $25 which is permanent and doesn't have any subscription fees! They're looking to improve the product but seem to be doing so slowly. In the end Chathouse 3D isn't worth paying for YET! But is worth a free shot at for anyone curious.

3.5/5

Pros

Good animations

Graphical details are quite realistic compared to other social adult mmos

In depth customization (for full members)

Cons

Lackluster community

Lack of animations

Lack of locations

No more than two people in a room together at a time

No threeways or gangbangs

Slow updates

Not worth paying for upgrade

-------------------------

Below is an official screen for the game and in the spoiler are my screenshots from past experiences.

chathouse-3d-roulette.jpg

post-245711-0-65642700-1408884357_thumb.png

post-245711-0-81326200-1408884359_thumb.png

post-245711-0-73958700-1408884361_thumb.png

post-245711-0-80295500-1408884363_thumb.png

post-245711-0-80637700-1408884365_thumb.png

post-245711-0-94689600-1410285063_thumb.png

post-245711-0-29152600-1410285065_thumb.png

post-245711-0-15140600-1410285067_thumb.png

post-245711-0-88464100-1410285069_thumb.png

These are the same devs who made 3D Sexvilla 2 and others.

Edited by Darkening Demise
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who else by Thrixxx to claim using the best of tech and yet lack quality and content? :P

Tis a pay to play game anyways. Just like every other product by them. May be free but censored and lackluster content is what you get for it. Then you pay a TON of real money for a few points because by showing things cost a few points people may think it's cheaper this way but turns out to be a full blown rip off.

Plus these things are full of dudes, if there's a 'female' it's a dude, dude. A REAL female in the adult gaming is rare. Red Light Center is another example of lies. Sausage Fest! >.<

• 3 weeks later...

Ok update on this product for those who are interested; it's lacking content and only dudes play it. Like any multiplayer product, it's dudes playing with dudes. If you see a 'female' avatar; it's a dude playing as a chick. :P

Seriously you'll want to avoid Thrixxx products. This isn't worth the asking price for uncensor and all positions and customization and whatnot. But it's free to try out at least, so if you're interested check it out.

• 1 month later...

Update; it's getting there, community has grown quite well but content is still in the works. A new location and better systems are up next. I just hope for groups and more poses before 2015.

Edit: I've also added more screenshots in the first post. Free users can't customize as much, censored sex, locked positions, vouyer mode, VOIP, etc. But you can get the basic idea of the product just playing freely. May have a hard time finding 'females' but that's natural in a video game, especially an adult game where it's all dudes humping dudes. XD

• 4 weeks later...

I actually was a Beta tester for this thing last year.  It was fairly pointless, and Thrixxx ironically rarely made an appearance....which was odd since it was a closed Beta.  There was literally a handful of testers, so it seemed weird that they didn't want to interact with those testers.  Also, the feedback button to report with was broken....so I'm guessing the Beta was rather unfruitful.  In the end it just seemed creepy.  Even for the internet.  

• 1 month later...

for those of you who are interested 3d sexvilla 2 was what thrixxx came out with before, basically the same thing but offline, which is much better imo, but it still does the "buy me in a hundred $10 chunks" thing.

Though if you look around the internets you can find a certain "garden of mods" for it, which is basically a version with everything unlocked plus some, plus it doen't require the base game. I'd link to where to find it but thrixxx are nazis and have gotten rid of it repeatedly. :(

• 1 year later...

Sorry to necro, but they've done considerable updates for the better.  Since December, they've been releasing consistent updates.  I hope they keep it up. They have added solo play, improved the graphics, and added a location (it's a bit creepy though :s ).  Really the solo play was the biggest deal.  You can create two characters and go at it without having to deal with IRL people or lack of.  Me and my wife play it together....which seems redundant, but it's still fun.  Only problem is that like Sexvilla 2, buying it piece by piece is expensive as hell, but if you look close at the payment options you can do a monthly subscription for everything. At the very least worth keeping an eye on.  Hopefully they expand the single player offering more.

www.thri.xxx

• 3 weeks later...

Experimenting a bit.  the basic install  gives a few poses , the body can be changed, the graphics is like sims, but bigger  , it will never be like Skyrim.

The sensor is terrible and to buy everything to make it a full game is just to much for my wallet.

• 5 months later...

Hi!

As far as I can see there are two paying options for this game: buying coins which can get ridiculously expensive or to get a subscription which is 9.95 EUR a month.

https://www.thri.xxx/xcoins/subscription

So does this mean that you get all the stuff like uncensor, clothes, character slots etc. automatically transferred onto your account for one month?

Also, if you buy a few animations, can you use these with someone who haven't bought them or do they have to own the same animations? 

There's also an option to cancel the subscription at ANY time. How does this work exactly?

The game itself looks a bit rough, but animations are surprisingly good and the way you can actually walk around and control your character is pretty cool. Graphically 3dxchat is still the king though...

I think it was those fuckers at Thrixx that completely fucking ruined my favorite email account - I made the mistake of entering my main email address when registering for a demo. I hated the demo, but my email account still gets three shit-tons of fraud/spam mails daily.

Whatever you do, use a throwaway email for ANY dealings with fucking Thrixx.

• 1 year later...

Chathouse3d is the worst game never created lol. Very expensive, 5 euros each pose so if you want buy it without pay monthly you need around 2000 euro till actuatlly. And they dont follow they own rules. So if they rule says you cant multi account if you have multi account they ban you cause multiaccounting. Very bad system limited to room, the unique thing i can say about it is good graphics.

• 3 months later...
On 7/11/2014 at 8:02 PM, Darkening Demise said:

Who else by Thrixxx to claim using the best of tech and yet lack quality and content? :classic_tongue:

Tis a pay to play game anyways. Just like every other product by them. May be free but censored and lackluster content is what you get for it. Then you pay a TON of real money for a few points because by showing things cost a few points people may think it's cheaper this way but turns out to be a full blown rip off.

Plus these things are full of dudes, if there's a 'female' it's a dude, dude. A REAL female in the adult gaming is rare. Red Light Center is another example of lies. Sausage Fest! >.<

i have the game, and i AM A REAL FEMALE!!!!!!!

On 7/30/2014 at 8:45 AM, Darkening Demise said:

Ok update on this product for those who are interested; it's lacking content and only dudes play it. Like any multiplayer product, it's dudes playing with dudes. If you see a 'female' avatar; it's a dude playing as a chick. :classic_tongue:

Seriously you'll want to avoid Thrixxx products. This isn't worth the asking price for uncensor and all positions and customization and whatnot. But it's free to try out at least, so if you're interested check it out.

i am a FEMALE that IS playing the game, so please don't assume that it only has guys playing it as girls, because i am a girl who is playing!!

I tried it too... The game itself is not bad... But it's just made to pull the money out of your bag... Also it's based on 3d sexvilla 2. It's not really a new game. It's a multiplayer version of 3d sex villa 2. Yeah you canw alk around freely, which is quite cool, but the POV-Cam really sucks in this game. And... I'm all for POV. Shame there aren't more games with that...

• 3 years later...