Request: Body physics on Calientes Female Body Bustier Version by ravensaw

Rax

For those looking for this' date=' this is available using CHSBHC in conjunction with my v3 body now posted in the download section.

EDIT: Oops.. no its not... the BBP version in the v3 download is my shapes, not ravensaws.. I misread the thread (facepalm)

[/quote']

You are killing me man!

• 1 month later...

In my game they jiggle with the Ravensaw mod. But no clothes at all available... I prefer the settings to be maxed at about 75% of the size... But general shape of the boobs is better in this mod then the CBBEv3 with the body slider. I hope someone would feel inspired making something like that. And then hope more people start making some clothing conversions... But I realise that it will be quite some work.

For those looking for this' date=' this is available using CHSBHC in conjunction with my v3 body now posted in the download section.

EDIT: Oops.. no its not... the BBP version in the v3 download is my shapes, not ravensaws.. I misread the thread (facepalm)

[/quote']

You are killing me man!

I think it does work... they are majorly jiggly in my game... Just install everything and then the XL bust size last.

Archived