Blood Raven - CBBE TBBP / 7B BBP / UNP TBBP HDT / Bodyslide - Ultra Skimpy Mashup

Looks amazing. Thanks a million. I don't have anyone that need a new outfit... OH I KNOW! I will make someone new so I can use it. XD

P.s. I use the 7B and it has cuts at the wrists. No other problem.

probably seamless only at 100 weight ? did u try sliding it ?

Berp. I was 1 tick off from 100. Sorry. XD

Got a problem here: when install and use CBBE version I can call up the item codes with help "blood raven", but when put cloths on body shape changes. When install and use Bodyslide version I can't call up the item codes with help "blood raven" at all.

Bodyslide version has no esp file, you have to install esp (and textures) from CBBE version first.

Got a problem here: when install and use CBBE version I can call up the item codes with help "blood raven", but when put cloths on body shape changes. When install and use Bodyslide version I can't call up the item codes with help "blood raven" at all.

Bodyslide version has no esp file, you have to install esp (and textures) from CBBE version first.

Okay need to install both CBBE and Bodyslide files, got it, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, looking for some help. Once I type help "bloodraven" into the console the list that comes up doesn't have the 3 items. The only one close to one is the line that says SPEL: (0B001D8E) 'BloodRavenHeels' . I'm a pretty big noob with the console, so any help would be appreciated.

Hi, looking for some help. Once I type help "bloodraven" into the console the list that comes up doesn't have the 3 items. The only one close to one is the line that says SPEL: (0B001D8E) 'BloodRavenHeels' . I'm a pretty big noob with the console, so any help would be appreciated.

Type exactly

help "blood raven"

with space and " marks

Love it! The gear looks fantastic. I do have a two bugs to report though.

There is a gap in the wrists in first person with the gloves equipped. Equipping either the body or light body and the wrists appear normally but I was hoping to mix and match. I am using the 7B version if that matters. Also, if you drop it you cannot pick it back up. That's not a big deal; I was just curious if you had a world model for it in the works. I am really hoping the gap can be fixed though.

Anyways thanks a bunch! ^^

Love it! The gear looks fantastic. I do have a two bugs to report though.

There is a gap in the wrists in first person with the gloves equipped. Equipping either the body or light body and the wrists appear normally but I was hoping to mix and match. I am using the 7B version if that matters. Also, if you drop it you cannot pick it back up. That's not a big deal; I was just curious if you had a world model for it in the works. I am really hoping the gap can be fixed though.

Anyways thanks a bunch! ^^

I tried fixing the gap problem earlier but couldn't figure out what the problem is, so I can't really fix it. Regarding the ground objects, the 7B versions seems to have them but don't work properly. The 7B packaging has ground objects included but they don't seem to be working. The packaging was done by someone else as I didn't originally include (or care for) ground objects, so I personally am not to bothered with fixing it :ph34r:

Don't worry about the ground objects as I don't plan on dropping the gear. It just looks to good to do so. That and I sort of did it on accident and had to reload. xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic._r66Q6BebR.png

Also, I believe I may have figured out how to get rid of the gaps. I was poking around in the CK and removed the forearm slot from the armor addon for the gloves. The seam has disappeared though I don't know if I broke something else. Everything looks to be in place at the very least.

Don't worry about the ground objects as I don't plan on dropping the gear. It just looks to good to do so. That and I sort of did it on accident and had to reload. xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic._r66Q6BebR.png

Also, I believe I may have figured out how to get rid of the gaps. I was poking around in the CK and removed the forearm slot from the armor addon for the gloves. The seam has disappeared though I don't know if I broke something else. Everything looks to be in place at the very least.

thats a nice info... i'll look into that, too. (for the 7b fully customi... version)

here's the fix for the sevenbase version  :)

post-34869-0-96714900-1404428564_thumb.jpg

download:

BONUS:

screenshot75817_by_convaincant-d7p3vzi.p

Heyo everyone,

In terms of the world object, I just use the same nif as the armor for it.  I don't really ever care with any mod I've ever made to make some kind of neatly folded world object rofl.  This works also for if you make an armor craftable, so the actual armor shows up in the preview for crafting.

In the past like oblivion, modders would make funny things when you dropped the items on the ground.  I'm not saying its a bad feature, just a waste of time imo for modders imo lol.  Despite all the time I spent, and mods created with the skyrim CK; i'd much rather prefer oblivions CK lol.

Regardless, awesome job on the armor Weebsz!

I've tried to download this, as well as your Ebon Shroud, but I can't find this armor, and the Ebon Shroud keeps giving me a Bodyslide-less version of it in the console. I'm using Bodyslide, but am I supposed to download the CBBE TBBP version, AND THEN the Bodyslide version?

I've tried to download this, as well as your Ebon Shroud, but I can't find this armor, and the Ebon Shroud keeps giving me a Bodyslide-less version of it in the console. I'm using Bodyslide, but am I supposed to download the CBBE TBBP version, AND THEN the Bodyslide version?

You need to download and install the CBBE version and then install the Bodyslide files. The Bodyslide files read the textures of the CBBE version; so without it you wouldn't see much.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hopefully someone can help the n00b.  installed both the cbbe and the bodyslide packs.  typed help "blood raven", no results.  all i got was the:

---console commands---

---script commands---

type of results.  no armors or anything were listed.  i'm sure i'm doing something wrong, hopefully someone can assist.  thanks :)

hopefully someone can help the n00b.  installed both the cbbe and the bodyslide packs.  typed help "blood raven", no results.  all i got was the:

---console commands---

---script commands---

type of results.  no armors or anything were listed.  i'm sure i'm doing something wrong, hopefully someone can assist.  thanks :)

Have you activated the Blood Raven - CBBE.esp in your load order? Usually if you dont get commands of an armor from a mod it means its not active in your modlist or was installed in the wrong path. Did you use a mod manager to install or did you do it manually?

hopefully someone can help the n00b. installed both the cbbe and the bodyslide packs. typed help "blood raven", no results. all i got was the:

---console commands---

---script commands---

type of results. no armors or anything were listed. i'm sure i'm doing something wrong, hopefully someone can assist. thanks :)

Have you activated the Blood Raven - CBBE.esp in your load order? Usually if you dont get commands of an armor from a mod it means its not active in your modlist or was installed in the wrong path. Did you use a mod manager to install or did you do it manually?

manually. the esp shows up in Loot, and the box is checked. if theres another way to activate, please let me know. still pretty new to this. I usually use nmm, so don't usually have issues.