Blood Raven - CBBE TBBP / 7B BBP / UNP TBBP HDT / Bodyslide - Ultra Skimpy Mashup

View File

Description
Ultra skimpy armor mashup for CBBE TBBP / 7B (Bombshell) BBP / UNP TBBP HDT / Bodyslide. To obtain the armor type help "blood raven" in the console and use player.additem with the codes provided.

Requires

For troubleshooting, please read the "required mod" pages that correspond with the armor version you're trying to use.

Sources

Credits & Acknowledgements

• Sbire for fixing and cleaning the 7B version!
  • All respective creators of the armors used in this mashup
  • Caliente for the Bodyslide and Outfit Studio programs
  • Blabba for the Bodyslide & Outfit Studio tutorials
  • Nightasy for the tutorials on 3DS Max, Nifskope and packaging

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/27/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE, 7B, UNP, BBP, TBBP, HDT, Bodyslide
  • Special Edition Compatible

Awesome! Keep up the skimpy outfits please.

Edit: I hope you release Ebon Shroud next. I really like that one.

I probably will work on that one next. First I'm going to try and convert this armor to 7B, UNP and UNBP once I get ModOrganizer properly set up.

Looks like awesome armor but can't get it in game. What "exactly" do I type in the console after HELP to get this armor? I type help bloodraven and all it shows is a SPEL. I use the console all the time but can't seem to get this stuff. Please help. Thank you...

Looks like awesome armor but can't get it in game. What "exactly" do I type in the console after HELP to get this armor? I type help bloodraven and all it shows is a SPEL. I use the console all the time but can't seem to get this stuff. Please help. Thank you...

Type exactly help "blood raven" including the "-marks. This should give you a list of three items:

• XX0012C7 - Blood Raven Heels
  • XX0012C8 - Blood Raven Body
  • XX00182B - Blood Raven Gloves

The XX in the above codes will vary per person - this is the number the mod has taken in your particular load order. Type player.additem XX0012C7 1 - replacing the XX with the numbers you see in the list. This should put the heels in your inventory. Add the other items in the same way with their corresponding codes.

Type exactly help "blood raven" including the "-marks. This should give you a list of three items:

• XX0012C7 - Blood Raven Heels
  • XX0012C8 - Blood Raven Body
  • XX00182B - Blood Raven Gloves

The XX in the above codes will vary per person - this is the number the mod has taken in your particular load order. Type player.additem XX0012C7 1 - replacing the XX with the numbers you see in the list. This should put the heels in your inventory. Add the other items in the same way with their corresponding codes.

Thanks so much! I don't usually see quotation marks or spaces used so I was struggling. I got it and it's fantastic! I sure hope the other armors become cbbe-bodyslide-ready. Excellent!

for some reason i keep ctd-ing when i try to put the body on?

This is probably caused by TBBP. Check to see if you have the TBBP bones and animation working for your skeleton/body.

sounds like missing or incompatible one of these;

HDT HighHeels System

Skeleton that supports BBP / TBBP

regarding into that sevebase issue;

after a short check with nifskope; i can't see the cuirass mesh.

there's no body or mesh in that nif.

and the boots.nif does have the bodymesh still included.

kplant, melodic, shocky... please please help him. :heart:

sounds like missing or incompatible one of these;

HDT HighHeels System

Skeleton that supports BBP / TBBP

regarding into that sevebase issue;

after a short check with nifskope; i can't see the cuirass mesh.

there's no body or mesh in that nif.

and the boots.nif does have the bodymesh still included.

kplant, melodic, shocky... please please help him. :heart:

Yes I know about the issues with the skeletonbones in the various parts. This is a product of my workflow being absolutely retarded :D. I pretty much decided to start releasing / packaging this armor when I had my own Bodyslide TBBP version finished - so I took that as a base...with dire consequences. Behind the scenes this armor is a mess, but for people just looking to equip it and play with, it's functional. I'm in the process of cleaning up all this stuff that's wrong with, but it takes me some time because I'm learning as I go. Just bare with me until then!

I'm using SevenBase Bombshell B Cup and I'm experiencing the nipple rings being in the wrong place (I accept that this is because I'm using B cup, that body raises the nipples) and a deformation around the hips. That could be because of using B cup, but I thought the lower body was the same as normal Bombshell.

I am really liking this mashup, looking forward to more of your work.

Update

I've (hopefully) fixed and cleaned the 7B version. There are still some issues with the gloves in 1st person when not equipping the body on lower weight settings, but I'm not quite sure how to fix this so I'm open to suggestions. Please let me know if there are any other problems with the 7B version. I'll work on cleaning/fixing the CBBE version next.