ROBco advanced sexbots W.I.P

GSBmodders

• 2 months later...

when is the quest gunna to be availble

it is dead in the water until i figure out wtf is going on with blender nifscripts aqnd exporting to fnv.

i have things slightly figured out meshes no longer crash new vegas but they look like chameleons in that they mirror the surrounding enviorment. it would be bad ass if that was what i wanted but seeing as its not, its a huge damn problem

when is the quest gunna to be availble

it is dead in the water until i figure out wtf is going on with blender nifscripts aqnd exporting to fnv.

i have things slightly figured out meshes no longer crash new vegas but they look like chameleons in that they mirror the surrounding enviorment. it would be bad ass if that was what i wanted but seeing as its not' date=' its a huge damn problem

[/quote']

There are a couple of things I can think of by your description of the errors you have. One is the texture path you define in NifSkope under the BSShaderPPLightingProperty-BSShaderTextureSet-Textures. The .dds folder path your texture is in should be accurate, unless you moved the texture to another folder, renamed a file/folder, or even renamed your texture file (this was usually my problem; I sometimes forget to change the file path when I move textures around).

Another might be that the texture.dds is corrupt somehow. The .dds format you saved your file as (DTX1, DTX5, etc...) might make problems if it's a format rarely used, such as unsigned ones, or ones that define your Alpha layer properties in the .dds. And the choice of saving your .dds as using a MIPmap already made, one you made, or if no maps created could also be a problem, depending on how you saved your texture. I usually make my own map in Photoshop, but save the texture with no maps.

Hope any of this helps, mate....:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

This can SO be integrated into Old World Blues somehow lol. Perhaps an alternate way to become the bot can be via cybernetics in OWB?

Actually, to be bluntly honest GSBModders, this idea has so much more potential than to be just a sexout module.

I'd really like to see this implemented into OWB.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a nice mod if it gets off the ground. Like others I have an idea like what lord_dweedle mentioned above. Something from OWB's. The mods focus on the main game and very few focus on the DLC's.

Here is my 2 cents worth of ideas:

Dala is the scientist with a curiosity of human movement and actions. Say she has been trying to use "spare parts" to create a cybernitic "DOLL" to control. It has been failing misirably thus far and the movements are just not right.  She gives her/him to you as a compaion to aid in the task in exchagne for you "training" her/him in body motions. You can fill in the "motions" she is interested in. ^_^ Simular interactions as Dala has with you r/t your body motions are mimiced in the "DOLL" and learned raited by your science, charisma, intellegence, something like that with varying results. The Doll also being with you learns combat and other "skills" :blush: based on your interaction with it. In the end you have a realististic humanoid companion to help you with the final boss battle and finishing of the OWB. You can leave her to collect various items from OWB for your return or take her /him with you.

Two for One:

The second idea is anytime during the battles and such right before you'd die you are "recovered" by the Think Tank and further modified with other cybernetic devices and changed. Increase (enter stats here) until you finish the OWB where you can be returned to normal using "spare parts" of the lobobimites if you so choose.

Perhaps some combination of the two?

After reading the various entries from the post just thought I might add these ideas to the bunch. Hope you like them.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to agree with cold, I liked the grey body better, it looked synthetic and reminded me of hex from reboot, the metal barbie thing kinda reminds me of a tonka truck. If a courier wanted a unstoppable sex bot juggernaugt it would be smart to simply give it some power armor.

Also, howbout some robco compatibility here, like a shield generator or Double D cups of justice missile launchers that work with ermeso's heat seeking...

there is also the possibility that the bot could be House's "missing" sexbot that was cut, i think it was supposed to be based off of monroe.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance this will have compatibility with Buildable Bots in the future?

I was just thinking that mod adds extra robot parts to robot corpses and might be useful for finding parts to build your sexbot.

Furthermore, if you sexbot is killed, you could just salvage the parts and rebuild it.

We can rebuild her.

Make her stronger,

Faster,

Sexier. :P

This idea amuses and intrigues me. I may be an absolute hack at programming with no marketable skills whatsoever, but I have SOME minor abilities.

People with "minor" abilities have gone on here and made major contributions. Unlike many modding communities this one has great individuals that are willing to help you "fill in" your "minor" abilities and help you create something.

All you have to do is try and see how far you can go.

• 1 year later...

would love to see more work on this mod

Well you'd beter start doing the work yourself then, as this threads been dead over 12 months now.........................

I know. Wish it wasnt. well, thats ok, though. Ill figure something out. Actually, i may just start working on the quest and body. hell, I might even try voicing it.

• 1 year later...

Archived