Converted armors for Demonica body/race

strider19

Ничего себе, спасибо за разрешения.

Живота я хочу удалить.

Я был просто слишком ленив, чтобы адаптировать одежду и броню снова.

Косточки не стал так хорошо, как я хотел.

Я сделал это с "Outfit Studio".

Для 3ds я не имею таланта.  :blush:

Wow, thanks for the permission.

Belly I want to remove.

I was just too lazy to adapt clothes and armor again.

The bones have not become as good as I wanted.

I did this with "Outfit Studio".

For 3ds I have no talent.  :blush:

Ничего себе, спасибо за разрешения.

Живота я хочу удалить.

Я был просто слишком ленив, чтобы адаптировать одежду и броню снова.

Косточки не стал так хорошо, как я хотел.

Я сделал это с "Outfit Studio".

Для 3ds я не имею таланта.  :blush:

Wow, thanks for the permission.

Belly I want to remove.

I was just too lazy to adapt clothes and armor again.

The bones have not become as good as I wanted.

I did this with "Outfit Studio".

For 3ds I have no talent.  :blush:

I am glad to see, that you have a chance for permission. Just finish your work and fix mistakes with skin. Still have work to do, but I hope you will succeed.  ;)

I'm currently working in converting another armor, a long dress, like a robe if you catch my drift. I haven't cleared permissions yet, so i can't say much. The problem i face is weighting the skirt. I've messed with it a little, but i can't seem to make it move like a skirt and not like pants or something of the sort. Even the original moves like that. So the question is, can i fix that, or there is no way around that?

I'm currently working in converting another armor, a long dress, like a robe if you catch my drift. I haven't cleared permissions yet, so i can't say much. The problem i face is weighting the skirt. I've messed with it a little, but i can't seem to make it move like a skirt and not like pants or something of the sort. Even the original moves like that. So the question is, can i fix that, or there is no way around that?

Long dress? It's really difficult. It is impossible to make it natural on Skyrim's engine.  :(

I know that Yoo achieved something using HDT. Here is his Empire Coat: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28005-empire-coat-a-hdt-test/

It's apparently quite difficult/time consuming though. 

I didn't name those NiTri's myself. When i export a piece of armor from 3ds max, to a nif file. I copy the modified NiTri's to the original body .nif. This way i can be certain that 3ds max didn't mess with the body or its skeleton during exporting, but this method also changes the names of the copied Nitri's. I haven't encountered any problemso far, so I didn't give it much thought.

Archived