Converted armors for Demonica body/race

strider19

I have decided to convert some armors for the Demonica body, since no one else did  :P . Don't expect any top quality remeshes, cause i'm kind of new to 3ds. I've done my best though.

My first attempt was with Midnight Breed made by Stealthic Khaos

The results:

enb2014_05_2018_51_03_74_zpse0f86a94.png

enb2014_05_2018_45_40_86_zps0fc9d392.png

enb2014_05_2018_56_50_36_zpsccf7443f.png

enb2014_05_2018_53_43_14_zps0e92653b.png

Prerequisites:

Demonica race/body. You can find it @ http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.com/ or http://cgkrista.blogspot.com

The original armor.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53697/?

All you have to do is install the original armor and any of the optional textures you want and then install my files, overwriting when prompted. The armor can be crafted at the Demonica/Lilith category.

The file is NMM friendly, so you can easily install or uninstall it.

Known Issues:

The weight painting could be better, but I don't intend on fixing it anytime soon

Please post any issues you encounter.

Credits:

Stealthic Khaos for his great armor and for letting me work with it

Krista for the beautiful body she created

DEM - Midnight Breed.7z

DEM - Midioght Breed - PushUp.7z *updated  (You still need the above, just copy/paste them @ \Data\meshes\armor\Midnight Breed folder and you are done)

Hi from Rusia (land of the bad-bad English). I realy happy to see that someone working for Demonica's body but these stuff needs push-up version of body... If you want to update this armour with push-up, just write me and I give you that body.

Push-up: f05cc78404c7.png

Nice! I must say it's good to see someone working on stuff for DEM. 

That's right.

I hope Krista gives me the permission to publish my LB 3 TBBP / HDT.

Now I have almost all LB 2 armors converted. But first wait until Krista has completed her work.

Hi from Rusia (land of the bad-bad English). I realy happy to see that someone working for Demonica's body but these stuff needs push-up version of body... If you want to update this armour with push-up, just write me and I give you that body.

Yes, please do that. I was actually trying to modify the body myself, but the results were heartbreaking. Did you fix the weighting, or is it the original?

@clp2011

I had no problem getting permission to use her resources in my mod. Did you ask her?

Is indeed a more extensive adaptation (skeletal, etc.) and I know Krista not a big fan of TBBP/HDT PE - but maybe she gives permission.

Please make a video. Krista said that she wants to see your Demonica TBBP.
damned google translator.

Good afternoon Strider19, first of all, thanks for your work, it's just fantastic! You said that you are new on 3ds Max, and i want to begin too.

Can you tell me how and where you learn to use this tool, please?

Thanks!

PS: I'm a french user, so sorry if I made some mistakes :)

Is indeed a more extensive adaptation (skeletal, etc.) and I know Krista not a big fan of TBBP/HDT PE - but maybe she gives permission.

Please make a video. Krista said that she wants to see your Demonica TBBP.
damned google translator.

Sorry for my bad english.

My Russian is even worse, and my German nobody wants to read here.  :)

Ok here are two videos:

The prettiest girl in Skyrim.

Once the normal TBBP conversion.

There will not be much to see, since it from the Aninmation (HKX) depends.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ydaawti8h6gox4x/The_Best_Body_Standard_TBBP.7z

The other video the same TBBP conversion, but with HDT Physics Extensions (Havok Physics).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xn5nclsn7ltbk0w/The_Best_Body_TBBP_With_HDT_PE.7z

The XML is still an experimental stage (as always with me).

I still need to adjust the data for join, so that the breasts have the original form, as if not HDT PE installed.

But I think that result is even now quite well.

For my taste - realistic and natural - and sexy and not overdone.

The file is relatively large because the dance animation takes almost 4 minutes and in high resolution.

However, the dance animation contains many movements to present it completely.

And sorry for the camera work, but I am a software developer, not film director  ;)

You can find the modified meshes with the push up version at the first post. Thanks to FreiEngel for providing the new body and krista for creating it .  :)

Below there are a couple of comparison shots, at maximum weight. I'll let you decide which is which.  :P

enb2014_05_2301_46_59_33_zps5eab7ba6.pngenb2014_05_2301_47_21_91_zps8a5c7bb3.png

The other video the same TBBP conversion, but with HDT Physics Extensions (Havok Physics).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xn5nclsn7ltbk0w/The_Best_Body_TBBP_With_HDT_PE.7z

на видео не видно ... но, что с системой [HH] High Heels которую использует DEM? Оно работает?

Поскольку вся обувь создаваемая для DEM использует систему HH и там своих 2 скелета.

Google translation doesn't help me understand what exactly you are saying, but i'm guessing you are saying that my weight painting sucks, and i totally agree with you  :blush: . I used only Skin Wrap. But the picture you were commenting on, is the "old" one, based on the original body, not the Push Up version, which is why i won't fix it. What do you think of the other one?

Actually, I'm going to release a slightly modified version of the push up, based on your pictures.

PS

Perhaps FreiEngel can help us with the translation  :)

Перевод Google не помогает мне понять, что именно вы говорите, но я предполагаю, вы говорите, что мой вес живопись сосет, и я полностью с вами согласен  :blush:. Я использовал только Wrap кожи. Но картина вы комментировали, является "старый", на основе оригинального тела, а не толкать вверх версия, поэтому я не буду это исправить. Что вы думаете о другой? 

На самом деле, я собираюсь выпустить слегка модифицированную версию Push Up, основываясь на ваших фотографий. 

PS 
Возможно FreiEngel может помочь нам с переводом :)

Edit
Updated in the first post

на видео не видно ... но, что с системой [HH] High Heels которую использует DEM? Оно работает?

Поскольку вся обувь создаваемая для DEM использует систему HH и там своих 2 скелета.

Translate: On video Krista did not see, how the HH system works? Did you modificate both of Demonica's skeletons, or not?

strider19,  Krista said that you need to fix the skin. I agree with her. PS Especially pay attention to the pants with a maximum weight. 

Translate: On video Krista did not see, how the HH system works? Did you modificate both of Demonica's skeletons, or not?

strider19,  Krista said that you need to fix the skin. I agree with her. PS Especially pay attention to the pants with a maximum weight. 

Lol, I understand that Krista can not see the video.

I have once again working on the two skeleton today.

As far as I can see the right, the HH system works now.

Could you give Krista or me the test version? She wants to look in the game.

Could you give Krista or me the test version? She wants to look in the game.

You have a message with Test-Files.

У вас есть сообщение с Test-файлов.

Тест скина при помощи тестовой анимации выявил ряд проблем:

[The skin test using the test animation revealed a number of problems]

c99f9e35b84ft.jpg b61d1febf223t.jpg 1bc3670fb3c3t.jpg

476cec14952ct.jpg a2ac7b968362t.jpg bf52cc2a688at.jpg

P.S.

и да ... я вам дам разрешение, но только после того, как все исправите.

В целом - это очень не плохая работа.

Archived