Bittercup Companion TTW

The Goth is strong in that one. :smiley:

Your best bet is to merge the changes from your preferred mod into mine. You could also try loading the cosmetic mod after mine. But I can't recall if that will screw up her follower status. (It's been some time since I've looked at this!)

To merge you'd make use of FONV Edit, and just move over the cosmetic changes. (Tinting, facemorphs, etc.)

As for when I'm getting back to this, who knows? I'm quite happy being a shipbuilder (Stellaris) these days. It may be that I never actually return to FONV. Especially since I've basically given up on Bethsoft totally at this point.

That said, there is a small chance I'll return to wrap both this and 2 other FONV mods at some point. So it's not totally dead for sure.

Oh and if somebody wants to take over, I'm open to that too. This mod is... mostly finished. Bittercup just needs Dead Money and the Pitt handling now if I remember correctly. And some tweaks to the Big Mountain content. Seems things aren't quite working as intended there yet.

• 1 year later...

Actually, while I'm here I might as well announce:

Yep, it's dead. ?

There is a small chance it needs updating to the latest TTW, assuming there were any new versions since the one this was based on. Voice -should- be working unless they've done something weird. But most of the voice is self contained anyway and not dependent on TTW. (I mean really, the voice files are right in the download. You can even listen to them! ?‍♀️)

With needing (kind of) to update to a stripped down Win10 at some point this year (because no way in hell will I move to full Win10Bugathon), that will officially end any chance of me ever returning. Of course anyone is free to pick up where I left off and wrap it up. It is a bit of a shame she was soooo close to being done. But that's how it is sometimes. :face_dragon:

• 2 years later...

I think I found a fix for Bittercup's silent dialogue. Fixed ZIP file included below

This mod is great! It's the only ported Bittercup_Comp I've found that doesnt seem to have dirty edits or leftovers of other mods.

I'm hopeful it doesn't interefere with FPGE, but need to test to confirm. So far I've only tested basic Vanilla and Mod dialogue at Bigtown.

I included the repacked Zip with the fix, explained below.

• Bug: Bittercup companion dialouge had no audio
  • Found: Voice Type was set to "FemaleAdult04DC" , the Included Audio directorysound/voice/bittercup.comp.esp/FemaleAdult15
  • Solution: Just renamed "FemaleAdult15" to "FemaleAdult04DC"

Only changed the folder name so TTW 3.3 might have other conflicts.

I tried for the life of me to change the pathing in geck once I got to Add a file path into "Edit Respone" for the Quest Topics, Any tips with GECK would be awesome! I've only really used FNVedit to make fixes for my load order.

3/2023 Edit: When downloading Mojave Delight use the 1.0 version uploaded in 2011. The 2022 Versions result in Pink Teeth.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44312?tab=description

File used:

TTW - Bittercup Companion (1.87 BETA)2.7z

TTW_Bittercup_031322_Fix.7z

Edited by Blue9080
Mojave Delight Version Troubleshooting 2023