On 6/26/2015 at 8:11 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The Children is just a story... there isn't anything else to do than talk to them and get a sense of what they really are doing.

I wanted some stories to be there for flavor only, with the idea that the player doesn't have to be involved in every little thing that is happening around him/her.

The oil is plain dwemer oil. You can find it as loot on dwemer bots and around dwemer ruins.

There is one piece of imbued flesh on the rock table next to where you find ELLE. 

If you ask her how she feels before you give her the piece of flesh, she will say she feels incomplete and she will recognize what she needs when she sees it.

If you ask her how she feels after you give her the piece of flesh, she will analyze it and tell you to use some ingredients on a tanning rack.

Use tanning racks with human flesh, dwemer oil and centurion dynamo core to make more pieces of flesh.

I added dwemer oil and human flesh as loot to falmers to help increase their frequency.

if they do not appear in your game, load stories last in your load order or use a Bashed Patch to merge form lists with other mods altering falmer's loot.

I didn't see the imbued flesh and she isn't even asking or giving an option to take it, i am able to make it on the rack but i am getting no option to give her more. i did find the machine to change her to different type of bots but could only find 3 or four of the cubes, also only found 3 blank lexicons in the first location

• 3 weeks later...

I just found where I think is the Broodmother but her head has a colour mismatch (way lighter than rest of body). What did I forget doing/adding? And her dialogues don't seem to start any quest btw, do I need to do something before hand? 

SSE version btw / CBBE body base with physics

Also note that I have a CTD whenever I go near Solitude Stables with the latest SSE Stories esp. Took me quite some time to find what was causing it... rerolling back to an older Stories plugin fixed it.

On 6/30/2020 at 4:34 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Hard to tell. 

Depends on what you did with the Stories.

If ELLE is an active follower for instance, you would benefit from a new game or things may not be properly initialized.

Oh not much haha, I just finished most of the dialogues of the mod, never took any of the characters inside it as followers. I did encounter ELLE though..

• 3 weeks later...

is there a walkthrough some where cause i am trying to figure out how to power elle and fix her memory but cant find the thing in the dwemer museam. im on sse if that matters

nvm it figured it out but if there is a walkthrough somewhere id still like to know that was the first story i did

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 12:32 PM, chypres said:

An'Kin and Mar'Kin end up invisible. only their heads are floating their bodies are missing. Their brother is fine.

If you are using the SE version the meshes are missing. I pulled the meshes from the LE version and it fixed it right up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 6:24 PM, Blind Warrior said:

Pls help, after I sent E.L.L.E home, I can't find her?
Where i can found her?

On 10/12/2020 at 5:58 PM, 0minous said:

Is there a way to find elle? I accidentally dismissed her but she's not in shimmermist.

If you are using follower tweaks you can summon everyone.

I have a problem with the E.L.L.E. quest when you go into the dwemer ruin that also has a quest for an argonian called From-Deepest-Fathoms or something like that. If you do not have the quest for returning the dwemer object the visions wont go away and you can not progress. I have been just spawning the argonian and accepting the quest outside the last room as a workaround.
Is there a way that the argonian could be included into the quest line so you get force greeted at some point?

Just a heads up there is a small incompatibility with Charmers of the Reach. If you want to do the Nord Queen start you will need to make yourself the vanilla Nord race then choose the start then swap back to the CotR Nord race then sleep in the bed.

Now that I think about it perhaps the incompatibility is in the CCAS mod?

On 10/25/2020 at 3:08 AM, iggypop1 said:

Hi thanx for  the mod

I know you got a lot on your plate but.....

Are you still working on the RedWave scenario?

I would like to at some point. Probably not this year but I haven't given up on it.

I would like to at least improve the range of customers.

On 10/24/2020 at 9:24 PM, Blind Warrior said:

Pls help, after I sent E.L.L.E home, I can't find her?
Where i can found her?

Did you look in the Falmer cave where you found her?

On 11/20/2020 at 6:47 PM, majormagers said:

Just a heads up there is a small incompatibility with Charmers of the Reach. If you want to do the Nord Queen start you will need to make yourself the vanilla Nord race then choose the start then swap back to the CotR Nord race then sleep in the bed.

Now that I think about it perhaps the incompatibility is in the CCAS mod?

That is probably a CCAS issue, but my mod checks for Nord race NPCs as well and will probably need a patch if you have a mod that replaces Nords as a race.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I would like to at some point. Probably not this year but I haven't given up on it.

I would like to at least improve the range of customers.

I was mainly thinking of fixing the ZAZ furniture to be functioning (as its/you meant to?) (same for Sisters of Dibella mod) but more customers would be nice:classic_angel:

5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

I was mainly thinking of fixing the ZAZ furniture to be functioning (as its/you meant to?) (same for Sisters of Dibella mod) but more customers would be nice:classic_angel:

I wasn't aware of an issue with Zaz furniture. Could be a problem with the latest version of Zaz.. I will have to look into that.

10 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I wasn't aware of an issue with Zaz furniture. Could be a problem with the latest version of Zaz.. I will have to look into that.

With "functioning" i mean the mods characters/NPCs moving around in pillorys, NPCs not staying in furniture, etc

I want to use your mod as a SLAL starter but your Redwave is just to messy as is , this is not critique just a wish for your mod to be tighten up:classic_angel: the intend/idea of the mod is exellent

42 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

With "functioning" i mean the mods characters/NPCs moving around in pillorys, NPCs not staying in furniture, etc

I want to use your mod as a SLAL starter but your Redwave is just to messy as is , this is not critique just a wish for your mod to be tighten up:classic_angel: the intend/idea of the mod is exellent

I see.

That's a long standing issue. I am not sure how to fix it but I am happy to experiment if anyone has suggestions about keeping the 'furniture' in place during whipping.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is probably a CCAS issue, but my mod checks for Nord race NPCs as well and will probably need a patch if you have a mod that replaces Nords as a race

Thanks for getting back to me, I posted on the CCAS page and was told it was indeed the check for Nord Female that was preventing Nord DZ from going along with it.

Charmers of the Reach is a really nice mod that makes your characters have more smooth faces. I think if I remember right it made the face have more polygons like on the cheeks that always look like they are angled instead of rounded. It makes a separate race for each race it changes such as 'Nord DZ' or 'Breton DZ' so that the original races are unchanged. great mod highly recommend if you like to have softer looking people with less angled faces.
link to CotR https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98585

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I see.

That's a long standing issue. I am not sure how to fix it but I am happy to experiment if anyone has suggestions about keeping the 'furniture' in place during whipping.

Im no modder....but how about consulting  Inte   t.ara

They must have precize that answer as well as an answer for the x-cross"script not working thing" in your Dibella mod

Would be awesome if fixed❤️

On 1/13/2019 at 9:27 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Hard to tell exactly, but that usually means the NPC is busy from a scene and registers as unavailable by Sexlab. It could be coming from another mod or from a problem with unfinished SexLab animations. 

I was searching for the Flame Pet sex issue on the scripts and this topic but apparently is nothing done to fix this.

For I see the problem is with the RaceID because is not included on SexLab. I have the impression that MNC include it on some point but right now is not there anymore. You can include his RaceID on the [Use Her] dialogue script to be sure that is not removed for the SexLab "Clean System". By the way the Flame Atronash are considered Female and apparently this on is Male, and I don't know the reason but all the Flame Atronash Animations are tagged as Creatures Female so if the "Match Creature Gender" option in SexLab is enabled the Validate Actor function will fail on find valid Animation.

One more detail my PC is bit slow so when the Pet get transformed from Human to Flame or from Flame to Human she disappear for 2 or 3 seconds. My suggestion is place the converted actor before remove the original, I did something like that on my copy of some previous versions and work perfectly because disable the actor is instantly.

7 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I was searching for the Flame Pet sex issue on the scripts and this topic but apparently is nothing done to fix this.

For I see the problem is with the RaceID because is not included on SexLab. I have the impression that MNC include it on some point but right now is not there anymore. You can include his RaceID on the [Use Her] dialogue script to be sure that is not removed for the SexLab "Clean System". By the way the Flame Atronash are considered Female and apparently this on is Male, and I don't know the reason but all the Flame Atronash Animations are tagged as Creatures Female so if the "Match Creature Gender" option in SexLab is enabled the Validate Actor function will fail on find valid Animation.

One more detail my PC is bit slow so when the Pet get transformed from Human to Flame or from Flame to Human she disappear for 2 or 3 seconds. My suggestion is place the converted actor before remove the original, I did something like that on my copy of some previous versions and work perfectly because disable the actor is instantly.

Thanks

I don't know what to do about the first issue, but I just updated the code of the transformation to enable first and then disable. I didn't test it yet but it was an easy switch.