SexLab Stories (January 2022)

View File

Skyrim Special Edition files are available in my SSE discussion thread.

SexLab Stories

This mod is a collections of sexy stories and easter eggs that presented themselves as I am troubleshooting issues with other mods. (Yeah.. I know.. I have Skyrim modding ADHD).

It includes...

A Fetish system linked to Standing Stone signs
- Arousal is increased depending on the perk in your sign. Now you have another reason to find the right standing stone for you.
- No fetish - Default
- The Apprentice Stone - Crafting / Hitting / Being a Dom - In progress
- The Atronach Stone - Killing monsters - In progress
- The Lady Stone - Wearing Jewelry - Done
- The Lord Stone - Wearing Armor - Done
- The Lover Stone - Being Nude / Sex - Done
- The Mage Stone - Using magic - In progress
- The Ritual Stone - Specific NPC / spouse - In progress
- The Serpent Stone - Killing animals - In progress
- The Shadow Stone - Killing humans - In progress
- The Steed Stone - Bestiality - In progress
- The Thief Stone - Stealing- In progress
- The Tower Stone - Wearing leather / being hit / Being a sub - In progress
- The Warrior Stone - Using weapons - Done

Encounters
- A victim to the Old Gods ('King in Yellow' easter egg)
- Cannibalism victims in Eola's feast
- Encounter with a warlock after an unfortunate ritual
- Naked hunters in a hot spring

Stories (see the map in downloads)
- E.L.L.E the SexBot (in Stories) - talk to some vendors in Whiterun - In progress
- The BroodMaiden - in the falmer cave of Chillwind Depths - Done for now
- The Children - in Cradle Stone Tower - Done for now
- The Twins - in Heartwood mill - In progress (barely started)
- The Living Wonder - somewhere in Windhelm (find a flyer for a clue) - Done for now
- The Red Wave - Solitude docks - In progress

- Smaller stories and tweaks to NPCs relationships (Whiterun, Dragonsbridge)

Devious Stories
- Milk Farm - south of Riften - In progress
- The Pet - in Rimerock Burrow cave - Done for now

Requirements
This mod is about augmenting the world of Skyrim with atmospheric details worthy of SexLab and as such, needs several mods to run properly.

SexLab 1.62 or above (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159-updated-0811/)
SexLab Aroused (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/307-wip-sexlab-aroused-v2014-01-24/)
Zaz Animation Pack 7.0 or above ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2014-04-21/ )
An advanced skeleton like XP32 Maximum skeleton ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/? )

Optional but strongly recommended:

- Fuz Ro D-oh ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14884/? )

The mod comes in two parts
:: SexLab Stories - requires SexLab Aroused and Zaz animation Pack only
:: SexLab Devious Stories - also Devious Devices 5.1 or later.

You have to install SexLab Stories if you want SexLab Devious Stories to run properly.
In other words, 'Stories' is always needed and 'Devious Stories' is optional.

Troubleshooting

These stories start as small standalone scenes, sometimes with an open ended quest.
They are not finished in any way and will be improved in the future.

Recommended background mods

Check these mods out if you want to complement SexLab Stories with similar atmospheric content.
I will not spend much time re-creating content that is already available in these mods.

- hydragorgon slave girls ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/828-hyd-slavegirls-8107z/ )
- Immersive wenches ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51189/? )
- Prostitutes of Skyrim ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37031/? )

Acknowledgements
:: E.L.L.E - Sexy Transparent Zipsuit by nakrulz, Dwemer Cyborg BBP by Edhildil, Animated Dwarven head gear by mahty
:: Cow Harness and milk bottle - Milk Economy by Oli3d (and other sources) / Updates by Haarbald
:: Antlers head gear - Character Mod resource Pack by nuska
:: Living Wonder body ( ACBBE - Androgynous_CBBEv3_V3.2 by otmotm )

:: Lactating breast texture by fair5210

:: Sword for Giants (Frost Giants by exray catt)

:: Freezer room throne (Ayleid Building Kit by ImperialSociety)

:: Divine Cheese (Cutting the Cheese by treguld33)

:: Knight of Order and Grummites (Vicn Creature Pack by Vicn)

:: Daggerfall Sheogorath Outfit by Bobjohnson99

:: Fine Long Iron (Golf Club of Vengeance by kotobus870)

:: Old God model by Milhail on Nexus

Change history

Full change log on Github

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/18/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab,SexLab Aroused, Zaz animation Pack, Devious Devices Assets and Integration
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Done in next version

-

Known issues

- See detailed list on Github: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/labels/Stories

- The quest to complete E.L.L.E is broken and incomplete at this point. 

- The last dialogues for the Brood Mother (Lotte) will trigger a proper EC animation once I have a chance to test it (if you have EC Installed). If not, it will teleport you to the Falmer cave.

- The Red Wave still has no proper prostitution dialogues.

- There are still neck, wrists and ankle gaps for TG and Pregnant NPCs. I need to revisit how I made the alternate skins now I know how to do it properly.

- There are still balance issues for the effects of the Fetish Stones.

Stories / Encounters

I will keep these in a spoiler section in case you want to have the surprise.

If you want to contribute content or code, feel free to read on, and if you feel inspired by one of these ideas and want to make your own mod with it, go ahead. I am not claiming any sort of ownership to this list. I am not promising anything about completing these ideas either :)

I will gladly consider adding any mesh, text, books, notes, erotic poetry and other content if you have something to share.

Here are ideas I may or may not include. These will give you a sense of the kind of stories I am trying to add to Skyrim though this mod.

- Sperm donors
:: collect sperm from multiple creatures/partners
:: collect for alchemists, lesbian couple
:: pheromone potion - ingredient from each species - spell makes you attractive to species for short term and initiate sex
:: after sex, chance of collecting custom vials of sperm, eggs, draught dried semen
:: special potion triggers masturbation + sperm vial or vaginal secretions

- Story around 'King in Yellow' ritual victim

- Sex change curse from Redgard witch
:: Model after werewolf transformation
:: At night, transform into Redgard from opposite sex (reduce issues with race detection)
:: Undress PC for each transformation / increase arousal after transformation
:: Quest to get rid of curse or embrace it as a special power (decide when to transform)

- Rumors of virgin sacrifice to appease dragons
:: Virgin asks for sex to be spared

- Drunk helpless woman inside or outside of inn

- Matilda the Milk Maid needs to be relieved from her milk

- Virgin man to educate or corrupt

- Sex and jealousy between students in the College of Winterhold
- Students practice sexual spells
- Failed experiment - one student is male during day and female at night / gender swapped and quest to restore them

- Erotica and poems on notes between students and professors in the Bards college

- Breeding farm
:: Male PC - can pay to breed or track down new victim
:: Female PC - can be trapped for impregnation or track down new victim

- Sacred prostitute
:: Already covered by Sisterhood of Dibella?

- Woman found by a pond, or side of the road
:: Flirty dialogues with two possible ends
:: Consensual sex, she disappears into the lake (corpse floats nearby)
:: Rape, she turns into wisp mother

- Farmer misses his daughter.
:: She went to Solitude for the market and never came back
:: Player finds her in bedroom of a nobleman, turned into sex toy 
:: She doesn't want to go back

- Sanguine task
:: Disrupt dinner party / Jarl court with orgy spell

- A monk with a secret, tormented by nightly visit from a succubus

- Noble woman in Riften gets out at night wearing only a cape and mask for wild sex in Ratway

- Walking in on freshly raped victim in woods / gangbang in a catacomb

- Powerful female mage keeps male slaves, naked and gagged, for sperm production
(sorceress who wants to become Hagraven near Riften or maybe hagraven with captive bandit north of solitude)

- Belethor's sister and mother working in a mine
- Offer possibility to sell a follower to Belethor

- Rape victims (dead and alive) in bandit camps, roadside or empty farm houses
- Sex slave in guards barracks and soldiers camps
- Breeding victims around falmers, some dead, some alive, some degenerate
- Flowering spriggan victims (separate from SD, no risk of flowering enslavement)
- Ritualisitic victim on altar - signs on ritual gone wrong. Raped sorceress. Half eaten victim. One victim turned into man. One is crazy.

- Signs of necrophilia in Solitude Hall of Dead
- Signs of bestiality in bandit camp next to Whiterun (with wolves in cages)
- Necromancer having sex with draugr

- Belle and the beast
:: Secret love story between werewolf and silver hand woman / found dead in remote shack
:: Naked woman (pregnant) living with troll in a cave

- Jarl of Falkreath taking brides first night

- Signs of research into dwemer sex toys 

- The Oracle. Old lady next to Riverwood with her younger daughter. Daughter will have sex once a day and grant perks (heal, perk point, spell)

- Community keeps a woman captive for breeding
:: Abduction when young / Prisoner for years
:: when too old to breed, replaced by younger one. Old women stay to help young one.
:: used for sex until too old.
:: Old women kept in a monastery. Tongue removed to prevent from telling anyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beyond this point are ideas submitted on this thread and collected here for easier access/

A former adventurer who wants you to free her from her bonds and help her recover her gear.
A slave who wants protection from the slavers who are hunting her. And, if you agree to protect her, you.
A fake "escaped slave" who is actually a vampire, waiting to get you naked before she and her friends jump you (in any sense).
A flirtatious drunk who turns out to be a vampire looking for a victim.

The Dragonborn finds a Milk Farm, filled with women being kept as cows by a deranged Sheogorath worshiping mage in search of the ultimate cheese for his master. There's a milker resource used in Vampire Slavers Den, no animations but it still looks pretty good. The Dragonborn can serve Dibella by killing the Sheogorath worshiper, freeing the women, and healing them (through sex, of course). Or the Dragonborn can serve Sanguine by killing the Sheogorath worshiper and taking over the farm. If the Dragonborn sets off a particular trap or loses the fight, it's time to escape being turned into a cow.

You could do a dark but funny bit with a wealthy necrophiliac paying you for pretty bandit corpses. Eventually you'd be invited to join in on the fun. Agree, and one dagger of paralysis strike later you'll realize which side of the fun your new friend really wants you on.

-----
Scenario 1: A somewhat mean/greedy woman (Ysolda for example would fit well imho) flirts with the PC and tries to seduce you. Eventually she tells you: "I'm no whore, but i really need 1000 septims. For this sum i promise you an unique experience, you may play the whole night with me and my pussy. I guarantee you will remember this night your whole life."
Optimally it would be an NPC with a personal house, you would have to visit the NPC at his house in the evening then. If you do so there will be some dialogue lines exchanging pleasantries, and after you have paid you might be in for a surprise.
There are three possible results:

-The NPC briefly leaves the room and comes back with her cat
http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/17424/?
She would smile and wish you fun. You can try to complain then, but she will respond something like: "You agreed to the deal. And i did tell you i am no whore, you are surprised and you will remember this night. I never promised you will remember it positively though. Not my fault that you just thought with your cock instead of your brain."

-The NPC briefly leaves the room and comes back with a bound Khajiit slave she owns. You get sex with the poor Khajiit then if you want or you can leave frustrated, and the NPC would also respond something like with the cat result.

-The NPC was really serious and you have sex.

Scenario 2:
A kinky female NPC flirts with you and eventually seductively asks you if you want to taste her sweet pussy. If you agree to she will try to talk you into bondage. When you accept you will be stripped and bound and get gagged with her panty. After some struggling where she watches she will remove the pantygag and ask you how you liked the taste of her pussy. Should you start to protest and complain she'll be displeased, whip you and throw you out of her house still bound and cursing you.
If you tell her you liked it she'll be pleased and gag you again, then saying that you are a bit slutty though and need some whipping as punishment, but will get rewarded afterwards if you accept the punishment, otherwise you are free to go. If you accept the punishment you will have some nice sex with her afterwards and won a new dominant friend.

And then finally a miniquest series i would call the "bastard alchemist":
It begins like a normal alchemist quest, your first task is to retrieve an ancient alchemy book from a dungeon (like Stobor does in Angrimms apprentice, where you have to search for clues in a random Skyrim dungeon after you read the book in Angrimms basement). You get normal payment and the alchemist is very happy afterwards. After some delay (like 15 days) you get a letter from a courier where the alchemist asks you to visit him again. If you do so he is extremely excited and tells you that he could decrypt the old alchemy book. The main thesis is that alchemy ingredients from clever animals and humanoid creatures are blessed by Hircine and thus much more potent if the creature is killed immediately after it raped a poor human victim to death.
This sounds fishy, and is just a blatant lie. But the alchemist promises to pay you extremely well if you help him and do the slave capture and animal killing.
But if you agree you will get a series of 4-5 quests, starting with a sabrecat, then a bear, a troll and finally a giant. You will get rewarded generously and the alchemist will get more exited each time. During the giant mission the alchemist will strip and start to masturbate then, confessing to you that he faked the ancient book and just wanted to see poor girls getting raped to death by beasts. He will offer to continue paying you generously if you continue (the quests would just randomly repeat as radiant quests) or wish you goodbye, smiling wickedly, saying:" Fortunately you did all the dirty deeds, so don't dare trying to report me to the authorities. Even if they would believe you you would get executed for your help too. And don't even think about killing me, a good friend of mine knows everything will report you to the guards if i don't return home in the next few hours or get killed by someone."

This would be the end of the quest, but it could easily be expanded in various ways, for example instead the alchemist could try to kill you after the giant quest to get rid of you as the only witness. Or you could kill him nontheless, but would be an outlaw in one hold then (like 50000 bounty).

----

Encounters:
-slave in a cemetery mourning her recently deceased owner
-injured xenophile who needs a healing potion for internal bleeding and/or help getting whatever those spiders put inside
-Vigilant of Stendar recently "blessed" by a Daedra - could ask for death, or player could try to prevent suicide w/ speechcraft+sex
-Thalmor Justiciar at a crossroad, fully incapacitated with bondage stuffs w/ Talos symbols, can be freed, killed, used
-Kyne devotee celebrating a day of running around nude in the wilds

Books:
-account of "survival cannibalism" and justification, or a "scholarly" inquiry with more than one "example from history" and recounting of which were condemned and which forgiven etc.
-Fake alchemy formulas for aphrodisiacs
-"Don't Kill the Ghosts: Collecting Ectoplasm Part 3"

----------
How about a House Hlalu alchemist who will pay you for pretty corpses, no questions asked? Dare you look and see what she has been doing with all those pretty bodies? 

----------
short to medium-length encounters across the many taverns of Skyrim, especially the ones not frequented too often, like Nightgate-Inn, Pine-Watch and so on.

For example: You enter a tavern, and there are about three guys of the mercenary-type, doing some heavy drinking. Your char (I always assume female, not so keen on male chars, leave that to others) gets invited for some drinking too, and one thing leads to the other. Of course your char ends up having sex with all of them (maybe a round of sucking, then a train, some dp), consensual, you are partying, not getting raped. Not that much actually HAPPENING, but a fun and short little encounter with lots of opportunity to add raunchy dialogues

Or an "hommage" to the "Night to remember"-Sanguine-Quest, though now instead of doing the Hangover-routine and trying to recall your steps of the former night you would actually play out some scenes ... Maybe a nice way to add some creature-animations and tie it into more story-context (not stealing from a Giant, but ... you know what...

Or you meet this attractive and charming seducer, who flirts with you ... he takes you home (I'd use a teleport to a cell designed only for this mod, not building an actual house for this?), and there some "shades of grey" happens? A bit of bondage/Devious device with shackles etc, old-fashioned in/out and so on...

Or you meet an alluring woman, you get to know here a bit better, and she inivtes you to take part in a religious ceremony with lots of sapphic interaction ... Bacchanalia = Sanguinalia?

Or a slight variation of the first one, where you "simulate" to partake in some gambling, which had you at one point offering your body, you lose of course (there is no "winning" here! ha!)...

So yes... I probably lost it. I need to take care of another mod like I need an arrow in the knee but I had many ideas over the past month that simply won't go away and I finally got some to work properly with cool results, so I thought it was time to start releasing this little guy.

Two examples of situations that motivated this early release.

- With Wet/Cold Holidays running, I walked into Riverwood and found all NPCs wandering around drunk after a Harvest festival. That was a perfect situation to see if I could detect a drunk NPC for some easy sex. Dialogues are very basic for now but the feature works. I will add more detailed interactions later (like a 'follow me' feature and some convincing action).

- There was a thread about ideas around Fetish in Skyrim a while ago. I wanted to do something about it and recently thought it would fit well as an addon to Standing Stones (take it as the influence of stars on your sexual quirks).

After figuring out how to detect the right standing stones, I had a lot of fun running around with the Warrior Stone perk giving me a shot of sexual arousal on each cell change with a weapon equipped. That lead to interesting situations in conjunction with SexLab Release and SexLab Victim. Now I have to remember to sheat my weapon if I don't want my PC to relieve herself at the most inopportune time.

this with Tame the Beast could be interesting..

I will add my notes and ideas to the second post as usual in case anyone wants to contribute.

Tame the Beast would work well with the Steed stone if that is what you mean. Once I figure out a way to detect you are in close proximity of a friendly animal, you can expect to have to stop from time to time to relieve yourself.

Of course, the features already implemented are probably not balanced yet and can probably get old fast, but I am more interested in figuring out the mechanics for now. I will fine tune later (like I am doing with Hormones).

Ha! 

Looks like another great mod. Looking forward to seeing where it goes. Particularly interested in seeing the Sexlab Encounters. I suspect they'll do some wild things interacting with Sands of Time's cloning feature. :D

Can you elaborate?

Ha! 

Looks like another great mod. Looking forward to seeing where it goes. Particularly interested in seeing the Sexlab Encounters. I suspect they'll do some wild things interacting with Sands of Time's cloning feature. :D

Can you elaborate?

Sands of Time clones NPCs in a number of ways. Hostile NPCs just plain get cloned and sent at you in waves as part of the increased spawns and re-enforcements feature. If you don't protect them with a No Doppleganger spell (included with the mod), this can happen with your companions as well, and your summons. It can even happen to you now and then, sending you against a Dragonborn with different equipment but your skills.

SOT will also clone friendly NPCs, equip them with poisoned enchanted weapons, and send them against you. After killing the doppleganger, you'll find a note on it with an assassination order from Mephalla (this use of Dopplegagners by Mephalla is lore friendly, though as far as I know we never get told why she wants the Dragonborn dead).

So, we meet a naked escaped slave on the road. SOT will probably not touch her at all, but, if it does, she might be duplicated with the duplicate being an assassin sent by Mephalla. Throw in Defeat or Sanguine's Debauchery, and you might find yourself enslaved to the clone of the slave. :D

Gang of bandits raping a captive in the camp? Cloning feature might double or more the number of bandits, and add in an angry prisoner-doppleganger hostile to her would be rescuer.

All kinds of odd interactions, all with story potential. :)

What I'm most interested in is encounters with stories.
Things like:
A former adventurer who wants you to free her from her bonds and help her recover her gear.
A slave who wants protection from the slavers who are hunting her. And, if you agree to protect her, you.
A fake "escaped slave" who is actually a vampire, waiting to get you naked before she and her friends jump you (in any sense).
A flirtatious drunk who turns out to be a vampire looking for a victim.
Etc. :) 

Are you one of those people who can't finish what they start? :) :)

I try to finish but I am certainly at risk of falling into that trap I am afraid.

On the other hand, the flow of ideas, suggestions, bugs, feedback is so great that it is very difficult to ever call a mod finished, so I may as well have some fun and get useful things started as long as they are playable.

As long as your mods play well together, they're still contributing to a greater story, even if you haven't put in all of the connective tissue yet. 

Sanguine is interested in the Dragonborn. He sets up Sanguine's Debauchery as a way to both protect his investment (keeping the Dragonborn alive) and lead the Dragonborn down a path of excess and debauchery. He also leads the Dragonborn to Alicia, who has the mission of further corrupting the Dragonborn. Between the two traps he has laid, the Dragonborn will risk becoming both the most debauched of subs and the most sadistic of tops, a deeply amusing toy and servant for Sanguine.

But the Dragonborn has hope from an unexpected source. The Sisterhood of Dibella needs the Dragonborn's help, and they are also sheltering Alicia's sister. If Alicia is freed by the Dragonborn, she will end up leading the Dragonborn to the Dibella. Perhaps the Sisterhood can free the Dragonborn? Or at least slow the corruption? Or will Sanguine use the Dragonborn to destroy the Sisterhood?

Meanwhile, the Dragonborn's wildly shifting hormones are, impossibly, transforming the Dragonborn into a succubus. Is this more of Sanguine's game? And now the Dragonborn is encountering more and stranger wild debauchery on every turn. Strange, mind controlling sex magic is becoming more common. Debauched citizens are forcing themselves on the Dragonborn and one another. Is Sanguine using the Dragonborn to corrupt all of Skyrim, launching an attempt at conquest more subtle and far more dangerous than the Oblivion Crisis? 

Maybe the stories mod can link it all together. :)

So everything in the spoiler is already in the mod? Or is that like a idea-board area.

Just a list of ideas I may or may not tap into as I have time.

I want to do these with as much out of the box assets as possible and no MCM menu or customization if I can.

As long as your mods play well together, they're still contributing to a greater story, even if you haven't put in all of the connective tissue yet. 

Sanguine is interested in the Dragonborn. He sets up Sanguine's Debauchery as a way to both protect his investment (keeping the Dragonborn alive) and lead the Dragonborn down a path of excess and debauchery. He also leads the Dragonborn to Alicia, who has the mission of further corrupting the Dragonborn. Between the two traps he has laid, the Dragonborn will risk becoming both the most debauched of subs and the most sadistic of tops, a deeply amusing toy and servant for Sanguine.

But the Dragonborn has hope from an unexpected source. The Sisterhood of Dibella needs the Dragonborn's help, and they are also sheltering Alicia's sister. If Alicia is freed by the Dragonborn, she will end up leading the Dragonborn to the Dibella. Perhaps the Sisterhood can free the Dragonborn? Or at least slow the corruption? Or will Sanguine use the Dragonborn to destroy the Sisterhood?

Meanwhile, the Dragonborn's wildly shifting hormones are, impossibly, transforming the Dragonborn into a succubus. Is this more of Sanguine's game? And now the Dragonborn is encountering more and stranger wild debauchery on every turn. Strange, mind controlling sex magic is becoming more common. Debauched citizens are forcing themselves on the Dragonborn and one another. Is Sanguine using the Dragonborn to corrupt all of Skyrim, launching an attempt at conquest more subtle and far more dangerous than the Oblivion Crisis? 

Maybe the stories mod can link it all together. :)

You would think I am almost doing all of this on purpose :)

Don't forget Haelga who is playing double agent between appearances of devotion to Dibella and secret sexual prowess involving daedric boots. I wonder where her allegiance lies... 

The ideas in the Future Development spoiler sound awesome. I'm particularly interested in the ones integrating armor mods (the Spriggan and Dwemer Cyborg) into the game. It's much more fun to find armor in use by opponents than it is to forge it, model it on your character or companions, and then forget about it and move on to the next armor. The Dibella side quests also sound excellent.

A really strange idea, within what existing resources can do:

The Dragonborn finds a Milk Farm, filled with women being kept as cows by a deranged Sheogorath worshiping mage. There's a milker resource used in Vampire Slavers Den, no animations but it still looks pretty good. The Dragonborn can serve Dibella by killing the Sheogorath worshiper, freeing the women, and healing them (through sex, of course). Or the Dragonborn can serve Sanguine by killing the Sheogorath worshiper and taking over the farm. If the Dragonborn sets off a particular trap or loses the fight, it's time to escape being turned into a cow.

This File is not compatible with NMM.

NMM will install a File named as DEnecro

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2014/?

Extract the "SexLab-Stories-2014-05-18.7z" and drop the Files in your Data-folder

Thanks for the headsup. I forgot NMM doesn't like ' - ' in the file name.

Remove that character and it will be fine. I will remove it for the next version.

I'm pretty certain at this point skyrimll is an android without any need for sleep...

Anyway, will this be compatible with any mod that alters the standing stones and how they work (specifically Character Creation Overhaul, SkyRE, and Requiem?)

Couple of notes on the planned scenarios:

I don't really think the Greybeards one makes much sense from a lore perspective. They're basically Buddhist monks, if monks could mess with the fabric of the universe by shouting.

The vampire ones sound really cool. There's few things I like more in Skyrim than playing a smooth-tongued, sneaky vampire, and it would be nice to get a touch of the other side.

P.S. Don't forget this infamous line from Oblivion:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyvbdacj7gw

You could do a dark but funny bit with a wealthy necrophiliac paying you for pretty bandit corpses. Eventually you'd be invited to join in on the fun. Agree, and one dagger of paralysis strike later you'll realize which side of the fun your new friend really wants you on. :D

I'm pretty certain at this point skyrimll is an android without any need for sleep...

Anyway, will this be compatible with any mod that alters the standing stones and how they work (specifically Character Creation Overhaul, SkyRE, and Requiem?)

Couple of notes on the planned scenarios:

I don't really think the Greybeards one makes much sense from a lore perspective. They're basically Buddhist monks, if monks could mess with the fabric of the universe by shouting.

The vampire ones sound really cool. There's few things I like more in Skyrim than playing a smooth-tongued, sneaky vampire, and it would be nice to get a touch of the other side.

P.S. Don't forget this infamous line from Oblivion:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyvbdacj7gw

The system should be compatible with anything that changes the stones (unless they physically change the stones themselves and their reference in the world, as in new model, new location) or add new stones.

I am using Requiem and it is working fine (it even bypasses Requiem's limitation on stone... you can change Fetish by touching any stone, regardless of being granted a perk or not).

Okay, this seems to be very much exactly what I was hoping for ... as I understand it (over time) will hopefully have smaller and not so small sex-themed encounters? I think its a great idea, browsing through that list. 

Now I mostly stay away from your SD+-Mod because well, I don't really trust it in some ways ( :dodgy: ), but I love the concept-idea of this one. Basically because it will allow you and maybe others to add a lot of "little" things over time, instead of having some huge epic sex quest that has all kinds of ideas but never gets finished. This seems more in line with Oblivions "Player Slave Encounters", which also had some smaller things added, but also some larger quests over time...

So yeah, I really really hope you dedicate a LOT of your precious unpaid time on this :D, I am intrigued where this will lead up to!

MORE SEX WITH A REASON BEHIND IT! :exclamation:

I do have to wonder, this is probably silent, no? Or is there any chance that you'll take a look at Amourous adventures and consider if you can't doctor some dialogue from existing lines. Probably not, it would take a LOT of work...but other than one or two lines of dialoge comming from Balgruuf's housecarl (plus the fact she shifts from uncaring about the Dragonborn into the most knowledgeable source of info present on the whole battlefield) I think it's miraculously well done.