[Request] Tier Harribel Armor

There is already similiar hairstyle on the SG hairpack. So If there was an armor mod I could create her which would be awesome. :P

SG hairpack removed for author request ((((

*sighs* Why don't you just use Google, if you didn't know.

There is already similiar hairstyle on the SG hairpack. So If there was an armor mod I could create her which would be awesome. :P

I did google that.

I saw no valid download links, but I don't look in youtube videos for download as they normally have viruses.

I did google that.

I saw no valid download links, but I don't look in youtube videos for download as they normally have viruses.

http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/rasy_i_kosmeticheskie_modifikacii/1/253-1-0-16660

I did google that.

http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/rasy_i_kosmeticheskie_modifikacii/1/253-1-0-16660

If you can read that site and understand how to download anything from there good for you. I however cant read or understand that site.

The site translation sites don't normally don't work, or make it worse from what I find.

So thought I'd try my hand at re-meshing and porting an armour.

Figure this one would be a good start for me to practice my Mudbox and 3dsMax skills.

After hours of figuring out how to rip the tier harribel models from psp game I got it alright looking in Max and started carving away (you know to make it more true to the original as well as to get rid of some mesh errors)

Now all I'd need to do is re-mesh it in Mudbox so I can sculpt up details, Fit it to a skyrim body, Slap on somewhat better UV map (or keep the original low quality version if I'm lazy or can't figure it out), and then retexture it (from the provided low quality textures, because I suck at texturing and am not interested on working on that skillset)

here's an early pic (all I've done is carve out the sections as different objects so I can isolate and re-mesh in Mudbox easier)

Might do the hair, not sure which is better though, darker or lighter?

http://s30.postimg.org/bgovyce7l/test1.png

I did google that.

If you can read that site and understand how to download anything from there good for you. I however cant read or understand that site.

The site translation sites don't normally don't work, or make it worse from what I find.

Hm…? That's weird. I posted a mediafire link to the 220 version of the hairpack a while back on this thread. Then I check today to see that the whole post has been deleted. Interesting. I wonder who possibly could have done that other than me...

Oh LL, what are you trying to make me do? This isn't the first time I've had this issue with you. Oh and thank you for removing my thread a while back, it really made situations better about the ads on this site. Anyways I'll just post the link again. Not to mention how Nexus-like you're becoming in my perspective.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x6fij1e6iko5dz4/this+isn%27t+the+sg+hair+pack+268+or+what+ever.7z The 220 version in this link is provided by /tesg/. I don't take any credit for uploading the file.

So thought I'd try my hand at re-meshing and porting an armour.

Figure this one would be a good start for me to practice my Mudbox and 3dsMax skills.

After hours of figuring out how to rip the tier harribel models from psp game I got it alright looking in Max and started carving away (you know to make it more true to the original as well as to get rid of some mesh errors)

Now all I'd need to do is re-mesh it in Mudbox so I can sculpt up details, Fit it to a skyrim body, Slap on somewhat better UV map (or keep the original low quality version if I'm lazy or can't figure it out), and then retexture it (from the provided low quality textures, because I suck at texturing and am not interested on working on that skillset)

here's an early pic (all I've done is carve out the sections as different objects so I can isolate and re-mesh in Mudbox easier)

Might do the hair, not sure which is better though, darker or lighter?

http://s30.postimg.org/bgovyce7l/test1.png

Hey thanks for your work so far! :)

I think the lighter version looks more like her original hair.

____

I think the author of the SG hairpack doesn't it to be posted here..

New images, of how far I've gotten (not very)

I just cut out the side gaps and now I got to fix clipping and make it look somewhat good.

No idea if I'll up the poly count via subdivisions or go through new UV's and stuff.

Converting armours is time- consuming work. I respect armour modders more now ^^

And those people who actually make stuff from scratch as free armour mods in skyrim. Just Dam, they have skills :/

Liuwiu5.png

9mzTZev.png

New images, of how far I've gotten (not very)

I just cut out the side gaps and now I got to fix clipping and make it look somewhat good.

No idea if I'll up the poly count via subdivisions or go through new UV's and stuff.

Converting armours is time- consuming work. I respect armour modders more now ^^

And those people who actually make stuff from scratch as free armour mods in skyrim. Just Dam, they have skills :/

Liuwiu5.png

9mzTZev.png

Sweet It looks good dude, I can't wait till it's ready. Good luck!  :D

Yeah I know but then this thread caught my eye at a random time. I was bored and thought why not... seems do-able but I didn't want to say I'm doing it because I tend to lose interest fast when people are expecting something.

I can't stress enough how easy it would be to port those models. Those models are mostly all low poly.

I can't comment on what he's doing though because it's the internet after all, he can do whatever the hell he wants even if it may seem a bit douchie.

Archived